• Christmas/New Years Download Campaign

Did anyone actually get 30 gems lol?
    30 Gems
    2.56%
    x10 Spawn Ticket
    10.26%
    3 Gems
    87.18%
    680k Mage // Fairy Tail Rank 96! // 310k+ MATK // Top 50 in MATK! (for like a week...) // Current Guild: Clam Down Favorite Monsters Titania Aldebaran Patty Rosemarie (MATK/DEF, 3 potentials) Bastet (MATK/MDEF, 3 potentials) H&P Lucy (MATK/MDEF, 5 potentials) Servant Jupiter (MATK/DEF, 3 potential) Ranmaru (3 potentials) Cleopatra, Fatal Chalice (ATK/MATK, 3 potentials) [Dragon Queen] Otohime Mortal Sin of Gluttony Belzura

3gems....still better then the 10xspawn tickets \'^'/

Comment

Sucks to be the guy who actually got tickets... oh wait, dat me
      Praying to RNGesus... || I gave up on colo!
      Clippygoat || lvl 180 || Mage || 700k gs || F2P || 2091798093

Comment

Of course not. They aren't that generous... just stuck in a nice prize to get people to download their other game. There was probably a 0.01% chance of actually getting it. Congrats to the lucky few that actually got it.

Comment

Got the 10x spawn. Which had 0 interesting items in the pool and horrible rates. I'd rather have 1 gem than 10 R/SRs

Comment

Got 3 gems on the first one and 10x tickets on the other which netted me 8 rares and 2 sr

Comment

Haven’t been able to get anything from this, same as the last two campaigns.

Someone had a hunch that the problem was specific to apple devices, but I haven’t heard back from the admins about any of it.

Credits to TakaEdakumi for the awesome Limimin Emote avatar!

Want shared Guild cosmetics? Guild Hall furnishing? Music selection, cosmetic furniture, and monster placement for your room? Like or comment on this suggestion thread and we'll see what happens!

Comment

Working...
              X