Ateam PLZ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ateam PLZ

For the love of god ateam, PLEASE STOP with these individual based box spawns. I can't speak for the others in the game, but I'd much rather have shared spawns than this loaded bull of a spawn.

I'm sitting on a whole bunch of gems rn waiting for a spawn I'm actually interested in which is SUPER weird because I sorta assumed there'd be a at least one spawn that was so good I'd be tempted to buy more gems for.. at least my wallet is happier I guess?! merry christmas to my bank account LOL

edit: guildie spent a bunch of gems on individual box and got just tickets.. RIP Karla, we will remember you fondly
    Last edited by catling; 12-29-2018, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Look on the bright side, only new thing is a mon and at least (assuming you're saving gems) you'll have gems ready for next monster spawn that offers a 32 or higher mon with two potentials already unlocked.

It is annoying though, guildies have been saving for collab, but have a bit to spare and were hoping for something decent to come up that wasn't a treasure spawn or step up.

Comment

I'm actually really into this. Lots of free gems, no good spawns, no events w limited gear (except 40c, I guess.). Good time to check out or, if you're like me, farm for awakening and hoard gems.
        IGN: Dux • Orionoiro
        UL ID: 2127860702
        Soldier/Mage
        Come quest with me!

Comment

• GrimTony
          GrimTony commented
          Editing a comment
          40c is definitely not gonna be limited if 35c is any indication. Did you skip Noel event?

• Peppermintiger
          Peppermintiger commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmm...maybe not limited, but the best I could think of at the time. To be clear, there are no other events to be doing to keep my account relevant. If the the rotation of 40c is anything like it was for 35s, it could be a while until we this one again, and it's probably the last chance for 40c before next rgb (already, wth.)
          And ofc I did Noel! But I saved my +s for 40c.

Originally posted by SnorlaxTamer View Post
        For the love of god ateam, PLEASE STOP with these individual based box spawns. I can't speak for the others in the game, but I'd much rather have shared spawns than this loaded bull of a spawn.
        I approve of this message. I'm sitting on 130 gems waiting for a non trap gem spawn. Thank goodness my friends talked me out of that 80 gem class spawn.

Comment

• kyocrisis
          kyocrisis commented
          Editing a comment
          The 80 gem class spawn is actually one of the better spawns, but there are no good monster spawns rn

• Bryan_the_guy
          Bryan_the_guy commented
          Editing a comment
          The current treasure spawn has an amazing defensive gear that increases the HP you recovered when healed.

So if you use a hero monster and a Athena hits you with -30% healing, you'll still get some HP recoverdd instead of nothing.(or at least a friend told me so.)

Have they managed to make 2 separate buttons yet, or is that still too hard for them?
        BlitzJager - ID: 2042043727 OrganizationX - A Rank/A Schedule

Comment

• MageYouLook
          MageYouLook commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea they made two buttons.

On that note,
        Why is gabriel so bad compared to the other two archangels?
        And why are box spawn mons in general so mediocre?
        I'm just a lancer/zerker who needs some sleep......

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
          Bryan_the_guy commented
          Editing a comment
          Gabriel is so bad because she originally came out during 3rd anniversary (JPUL) I believe.

the current archangels we see are from 4th anniversary (JPUL)

JosUL
        LV200
        Gearscore : 765k (12/29/2018)
        Your Friendly Neighborhood Mage!

ID : 2015501805

Comment

Working...
        X