No announcement yet.

Athena Downgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay from now try to not spend on this game and you will see the future hard quests to be more challenging.

Comment

This just in in, whales at literally 1 million plus GS are still able to grind a grindy quest. In later news, water is wet, gems are cool, and if you leak funds for gems like crazy you'll find every quest in this game easy.

Comment

• Wanperc
        Wanperc commented
        Editing a comment
        Water isn't wet.

I think the vast majority of y'all are missing the point. He's not complaining because it's so easy now. He's complaining because they nerfed the quest that the vast majority of the player base won't be able to see anyways. From what I'm hearing, it went from "let's devise a plan" (I saw his FB post on the FB group asking for help from other players) to "this is nothing more than a grindfest". It's perfectly natural that he complains. Until y'all are at that stage of the game, your comments about "quit complaining" are null and void.

Comment

This difficulty you guys speak of was artificial anyway. It was only difficult because we hadn’t received 6th rings. Zzz
        White Knights everywhere...

Comment

The majority of players can’t even attempt the last 2 quests, let alone reach 600k gs, but you’re complaining that it’s too easy. Ironic.

Comment

• Cherif
            Cherif commented
            Editing a comment
            Whale problems xD

• Ravencloud
            Ravencloud commented
            Editing a comment
            xD thanks for the laugh!

• HotMessExpress
            HotMessExpress commented
            Editing a comment
            To be fair, the upped GS requirement actually just compensates for the non elemental nature of the quest.

Most players can reach higher difficulty GS requirements in other quests but still have no business attempting them because they don't have competent elemental sets. In this quest they just take away that potential failure point

Semi-relevant: The first Athena (Time element) on the Tower of Judgement 35th floor now casts Damage Reduction instead of Reflect (Struggle of the Wise).

Not sure if the change was intentional, or just a side effect, but I don’t remember it being noted anywhere, and I finally have my class EE thanks to this.

Credits to TakaEdakumi for the awesome Limimin Emote avatar!

Want shared Guild cosmetics? Guild Hall furnishing? Music selection, cosmetic furniture, and monster placement for your room? Like or comment on this suggestion thread and we'll see what happens!

Comment

Working...
          X