6th ring abilities brings new life to UL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th ring abilities brings new life to UL

Finally all classes will benefit from this newest update. Op attacks, heals, and utility. Surely this new update will bring forth new metas, gb strats, pve and new life into UL. Soldiers will finally become a powerhouse and have great utility, lancers will have much stronger atk, some great utility and a couple aoe atks. Mages will have better matk and utilities, clerics will finally have much better utilities, heals and usefulness in game. Archers with their new abilities: “astrolabe and shadow eye” will surely make gbs and colo much more challenging, knowing that you can’t swap with another ally mid-battle.

Soldier is already a powerhouse. 6th ring is actually going to worsen them, they got no new powerful atk/def attack but Ice Slash or w/e plus ignoring uni downs is gonna be fun. Lancers and Mages are going to be ridiculous. Archers also didn't get anything crazy for damage, but that Pressure, no swaps for the enemy. Finally they got some gb presence.

Comment

I give it 3 days before the "Too OP nerf this." and the "I hate the new abilities ateam sux." posts start rolling in. Haha

Comment

• GrimTony
        GrimTony commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it took Piercer Star Burst less than a day, so I'm gonna give like 12 hours or so.
        Last edited by GrimTony; 12-28-2018, 01:26 PM.

• Ravencloud
        Ravencloud commented
        Editing a comment
        Every class has at least 1-2 outlier abilities, so expect players to complain. It happens every time new abilities come out.

• Keiryu
        Keiryu commented
        Editing a comment
        Technically. It happens every time anything comes out. Ateam community loves to complain. Heck. I am still complaining about the lack of male cosmetics in the Miku collabs. Yeah, ateam. Bet ya thought I forgot... I never forget...

Never thought lancers would be able to use aoe attacks, it would be funny if they could aoe break as well.

Comment

• Hugh G. Rection
        Hugh G. Rection commented
        Editing a comment
        Keiryu they dont aoe anymore

• Keiryu
        Keiryu commented
        Editing a comment
        Again. Just because they don't anymore. Doesn't mean Lancer didn't have aoe attacks before. They were poo. However. They did exist.

@ Hugh G. Rection

• HotMessExpress
        HotMessExpress commented
        Editing a comment
        Only one target may be broken at a time

Soldier ability is balanced now that i realize its not piercer but ignore null.

I like this because it makes regular defensive procs relevant.
      Name: [FE]Nix
      ID: 2070886296
      GS:800k

Comment

Working...
      X