Cheer Himiko

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheer Himiko

I know she’s a 35 cost and is good for uni points, but is she useful in gbs or only pve. Her abilities don’t seem to line up with the other 35 costs. She seems very underrated.

Ikr, she is mostly like support, i would say that an Athena is better. :T

Comment

I feel the same way. She could at least have debuff and/or status clear to go with it, or maybe even a max HP buff or ability Cooldown reduction. Restoring 20 cost only for yourself seems a bit silly if she's supposed to be cheering other people on.

Comment

• Ravencloud
        Ravencloud commented
        Editing a comment
        Ateam should have added more abilities to the current ones that she already has. Perhaps 20 cost to all allies and +20% uni to all allies excluding you. Ateam done her dirty.. very underrated.

PVE only unless you need the 35 for uni score, or maybe on a uni rush TH set. That's about it

Comment

Underrated means something is very good, but no one talks about it or it’s downplayed and called very bad
        Overrated means something is very bad, but everyone talks about like it’s good.
        I think you meant to say it’s overrated for a 36 cost monster

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
          Bryan_the_guy commented
          Editing a comment
          *35c monster.

And overrated doesn't mean that (always).
          It's more like people hype it up more then what it's actually worth.

I remember the same question coming up over repti and summer gregory but the reasoning was that they were high cost star mons and himiko is a water. Maybe her pots will be hella op? lolol
        crazymaniac
        650k archer
        haha look i made a line

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
          Bryan_the_guy commented
          Editing a comment
          Her pots are +7000 stats and +150 water element def.

I mean

Uni gain, cost recovery, elevate and self cost +20 ain't nothing to scoff at, she's no Titania but she's still pretty decent.

Would like if they buffed repti, doc Andromeda, summer bastet and himiko.

Wind Venus can stay the same for all I care.

Comment

• kyocrisis
          kyocrisis commented
          Editing a comment
          Andromeda is pretty good I would say, for a 35c. A lot of 35's just aren't crazy OP skill-wise but I'd say she's solid. The others you just mentioned could use some buffs but prob won't get them, they're slightly worse than other 35's
      Working...
      X