3x SSR ticket error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3x SSR ticket error

Today I received a 3x SSR ticket for login bonus. Using it only gave one SSR. When I used it, the 1x SSR ticket slot beneath it that had been lit up before the spawn also went dark.

Not sure if I really had 3 tickets and the option to use them 1 at a time or 3 at a time. That would at least explain why the 1x option disappeared but not why I only got 1 item from the spawn.

Still, the login bonus screen made it look like the 3x ticket was a single item. Either way, it was an error. One of my guild mates had this happen as well. Another did the spawn and got normal results, so this may not affect everyone. I sent an inquiry.

Has this happened to anyone else? I was surprised no thread already existed here on the forum.
    Hot Mess Express 2086796674

Happened to me as well. Seems one of them is a 3 ticket spawn and the other a 1 ticket spawn. Not too sure about the differences between them though.

IGN: Exifea ID: 2108860349

Comment

There were 3 different spawns using these tickets. All of them were a x1 option, but depending on how many tickets you used, you could get better rewards. The x1 option has the generic ssr pool, x3 has a minimum of 30 cost at UR gear I believe, and then a x6 option if you saved all your tickets that was 32 cost gear at UR.

Comment

• HotMessExpress
        HotMessExpress commented
        Editing a comment
        So it was ''use 3x tickets for a better SSR'' then?

• FencingFoxFTW
        FencingFoxFTW commented
        Editing a comment
        HotMessExpress Yes, kinda. I got Nesha from the 6 ticket one. Guess I should have done 2x3 instead.

• Guruanu
        Guruanu commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, it was a “save up your tickets and use more for a better reward”. I got the 32 cost seal of health relic from the x6 ticket.

I got mizuten gun from 3 tickets

Comment

I got Tyr and Surtr from both of my x3 tickets.

Comment

Well long story short, there are 3 spawns.

The first one costs 1 ticket
          The second one costs 3 tickets
          The third one costs 6 tickets.

They will all give you one item each, however the higher the number of tickets... The higher the base cost of the item in question will be. So if you do the first one you can get any ssr that is 20 cost and above. If you do the second one you will get any ssr 25 cost and above.... And if you do the third one, you will get any ssr that is 27 cost and above.

Comment

• HotMessExpress
            HotMessExpress commented
            Editing a comment
            Wish I'd read that. I could have 30 recycle medals instead of 10 😭
        Working...
        X