Lol. Ateam, Your Christmas Spirit is Terrible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol. Ateam, Your Christmas Spirit is Terrible

It's the holiday of giving! Merry Christmas everyone! This year you get no commemorating item, no extra gems, no Santa related quests, but what you DO get is an 80 gem spawn that has a staff with archer exclusive ability! And that's all woo! Aren't you so very generous! So giving. So full of Christmas cheer!

No, seriously, all you had to do was take the Black Friday spawns, change a few banners, and told us it was a special spawn for Christmas, and everything would've been 1000% better! It's not like Christmas is one of the most important holidays in the Western world or anything, right?
    Last edited by ThaliaOfArmada; 12-25-2018, 08:34 AM.

Originally posted by ThaliaOfArmada View Post
    It's the holiday of giving! Merry Christmas everyone! This year you get no commemorating item, no extra gems, no Santa related quests, but what you DO get is an 80 gem spawn that has a staff with archer exclusive ability! And that's all woo! Aren't you so very generous! So giving. So full of Christmas cheer!

No, seriously, all you had to do was take the Black Friday spawns, change a few banners, and told us it was a special spawn for Christmas, and everything would've been 1000% better! It's not like Christmas is one of the most important holidays in the Western world or anything, right?
    Christmas is also a time of giving back you know

Comment

• ThaliaOfArmada
      ThaliaOfArmada commented
      Editing a comment
      Been giving them plenty of ad revenue

I got 3 bonus gems and 3 ssr tickets today, did you not?

And tbh this Christmas, they made Soldier into a Crystal-Breaking class so that's the best gift I could have ever received. Now there's literally nothing we can't do.

Comment

• ThaliaOfArmada
      ThaliaOfArmada commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought those were part of the random daily prizes you can get. But three whole gems! Yay! That's one whole spawn from the box spawn, or maybe I can go crazy and do a single spawn on the Rare Spawns tab that still exists for no reason.

• niconutela
      niconutela commented
      Editing a comment
      they are from the <random> (because it's not realy random, it's just preset reward tho) christmas/winter campaign, but ofc it was set so we would get 3 gems and 3 ssr tickets (last 3 for the 6 tickets 32c spawn) for christmas day, so it can count as <extra gems> for christmas day

• GrimTony
      GrimTony commented
      Editing a comment
      ATeam isn't the only one without Christmas cheer, yikes

I'm just saying the &quot;No bonus gems&quot; part is wrong. And everything ATeam has done for December is pretty damn good in my book.

I'm reasonably sure the staff is a copy-paste error lol..

edit: also I may be in the minority here, but I remember the hectic schedule last christmas->new year period, and all the banner/spawn pool errors and such we had then (one of which actually never got fixed during its entire run bc staff were obvi enjoying christmas as they should be), so I'm ok with updates being relatively minimal until they have all their staff back from the holidays again. if they're gonna do big and ambitious events, I want them to be done properly!
    Last edited by catling; 12-25-2018, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Bruh, 'tis the season of giving. So give Ateam money if you want something back; that's what the Xmas pack is for!
      Honestly tho, don't expect anything big for Xmas. C/NY is where it's at.
      IGN: Dux • Orionoiro
      UL ID: 2127860702
      Soldier/Mage
      Come quest with me!

Comment

They do have a Christmas themed quest, besides the Santa monster was outdated before I even took a hiatus. What other rewards are they going to give? They already gave us farmable gear and and the Santa monster is booboo. In all my time playing I have never seen Ateam upgrade/update a monster or gear to keep it inline with new metas so forget getting a new Santa all of a sudden. Honestly just wait until New Years, because there is bound to be a meta breaking New Year’s Eve spawn like the one that introduced mithra. Merry Christmas

Comment

I feel like in previous years Christmas in UL generally was better. If I recalled correctly, last year they gave 15ish gems on either Christmas Eve or day, can’t remember

Comment

Christmas isn’t really a big deal in some Asian countries which could be why Ateam didn’t do anything extravagant for the occasion. Still would have been nice to see better spawns and gifts though. But as a few others have said, let’s just wait til New Year’s to see if they release more exciting content.

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

--

Icons 101

Comment

I agree that I was pretty disappointed at the Xmas spawns, but I'm glad that way since I don't have many gems on hand. More gem event missions would be great *hint hint*

Comment

xmas pack one of the best purchases out there on UL with a 1.5x gem handout + free 34+ cost monster on a low pricetag

80gem 4infuse spawns are the best spawns in the game possible (it normally takes about 400~600 gems investment plus an hour of your life to make these things)

32~35 cost water monster spawns every 46 gems are extremely useful and I got my hands on Edward Teach (Frenzy/Stun/FireLock), Chibi Tyr (Hero), & Otohime. Some of them gave me two 32+ water SSRs in the second step.

36c water Suthiara is the best monster in the game for PvE

I can understand being upset about a few typos (just kidding, I really don't), but suit yourself since people just like to find something to complain about when they could just be having a good time during their holiday
                Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
                Guild: COLOSSUS
                Game ID: 2017106838
                ----- ID: Slypheed
                Password: 123456

Comment

• Shanoa
                  Shanoa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love how Suthiara and her gear makes the Mend game completely viable in high tier quests with no healers.
                  Was honestly tempted to get her because of that but held off... for now.

• Nemurerumori
                  Nemurerumori commented
                  Editing a comment
                  40% mend is what love feels like, Shanoa

• Shanoa
                  Shanoa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can it actually become a near 100% hp heal with a max enhanced Mend, dual new gear equipped and Suthiara casted? Haven't been able to look up or test anything since no one in my guild has her but on paper it seems like it could be pretty damn neat
                  I'd love it
              Working...
              X