X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fenix Hyral
    started a poll The "... and more" problem

The "... and more" problem

I've gotten gear that I was far from the quality presented in the notice.
    34.04%
    I've been too worried about the "... and more" to risk my gems.
    36.17%
    I've never noticed the "... and more" in notices regarding featured gear.
    2.13%
    I save all my gems for guaranteed spawn results with concrete lists.
    27.66%
    Hi Everyone,
    I YOLO'd on the guaranteed featured gear 15 gem spawn thinking that the featured gear presented in the notices was an accurate representation of the quality of the featured gear not listed due to the notorious "... and more", and that if something arrived that wasn't my preferred stat selection, or was a weapon for another class, I could set it aside for my off-class sets, for future ToJ releases. Unfortunately, despite displaying only 35 & 34 cost monsters within the notice, the "... and more" also appears to include 31 cost purge clothing; which is no where near the proposed value of the advertised featured gear.

I've already contacted the team with an inquiry, to see if this was a bug, or if it can be rolled back, but I wanted to post here as well as a warning to any players who may read this that, even when the featured gear listed is represented to be of a particular quality, the "... and more", is able to include gear that is well below the presented value, and as a result, any "... and more" spawns should be ignored since it essentially guarantees nothing specific other than a SSR gear. For all we know, the featured gear could include 20 cost SSR, since it isn't represented anywhere in the game or in any forum announcements. Hopefully this was all just a bug and it will get corrected, but I'm worried it wasn't.

I'm posting a topic here because I've been wondering what the community experience with this issue is and if it's just me and the few people I talk to or if this is a real problem with what appear to be an intentional deception. I know a few people who have had an issue with spawning from a banner that indicated "... and more" alongside the advertised featured gear, but from the small sample of those I've discussed this with. Is this issue a bigger problem than I think? Or am I just extra salty?

• Ateam Avia
    replied
    I'm going to speak to the team about this today and see if we can figure out a solution to this.

Leave a comment:

• Keiryu
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry. But ya gotta buy me dinner first, before i give ya any gifts. I am not that easy after all. Still. Keep trying ya getting there.

• Faust
    commented on 's reply
    Why not? Make one for me, then we can trade.

I’ll print out my comments and frame them on my wall.

• Keiryu
    commented on 's reply
    Do i even need to take a picture of ya "Intelligent" comments? I mean... Really? I do feel flattered though. Ya like getting poked by poo so much. That ya even make a little collage. Consider it my gift to ya. Hope it makes ya happy.

• Faust
    commented on 's reply
    Just grabbed a picture of every comment you’ve made so far.

I’ll stitch them together and get back to you at my leisure, but it doesn’t look good.

If you’d like to supply a meaningful argument in the meantime, I’ll see it when I get back.

If you’d like to continue giving excuses, have at it, but I don’t know why you would choose willful stupidity when it is so easy to be right.

• Keiryu
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty sure that shtick belongs to someone else. Forgot his name... Like i said before. I am just a douche with an opinion. Currently poking ya with a poo covered stick, for shiz, and giggles.

• Faust
    commented on 's reply
    More excuses.

Are you trying to apply to be a coworker of Ateam Admin ?

• Keiryu
    commented on 's reply
    I made my argument. It just got overshadowed by a child throwing a tantrum.

• Faust
    commented on 's reply
    Make an argument or stop being afraid to admit you were wrong.

It’s okay to be wrong.

It’s not okay to be willfully stupid.

• Keiryu
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. Because the guy who screams "I AM RIGHT!" The loudest is always right. Just like the guy, down my street. Who is always screaming about aliens probing him is right. Ya know. Cause he is screaming it the loudest.

• Faust
    commented on 's reply
    No, you’re doing the same thing you’ve been doing since post #2.

Defending the first śhitty post you made.

I have no problem telling people they’re fùcking stupid as many times as it takes for the message to sink in.

I’m right.

I’m always right. That’s never been in question.

But if I can get through to you, maybe, just maybe... I’ll be able to get through to ATeam as well.

So please, stick around, Son.

• Keiryu
    commented on 's reply
    Someone peed in ya cereal today, didn't they?

At this point. I am just poking ya with a poo covered stick for shiz and giggles. While ya licking it up, with all the attention ya have.

• Faust
    commented on 's reply
    Why choose to be wrong when it’s so easy to be right?

Give your head a shake, you goofy cûnt.

Reply to someone.

Make an argument.

You haven’t done that yet.

‘‘Stop complaining’’
    ‘’Stop complaining’’
    ‘’Stop complaining’’

Is the only ‘point’ you have made.

Put some effort in, or fùck off, because you’re less than useless here.

• Keiryu
    commented on 's reply
    Fact is. I am confident enough in myself, to not get triggered by petty comments like that. So, please. Do whatever ya want, and say whatever ya want. It's a free forum. I can't stop ya. I am just a douche with an opinion.
Working...
X