CHECK
    IT
    THRICE
    Video Spawn Tips & Tricks [Guide]Creating & Loading an ATeam ID

Comment

POST THE FULL LIST

Comment

Faust ya seething pretty hard over a phone game bud, maybe take a walk and get some sunshine.

Comment

Honestly, I'm not really bothered but people have brought up good points concerning people who don't already have knowledge of previous Special Spawns and how they worked.

You're telling me that they can put a literal list of 88 items (referring to the first Black Friday SSR Bonanza, and mind you they listed every single monster including regular spawn 32c's and listed every weapon in each series) for a seasonal spawn, but they can't list all the possible monsters and an example of a series still in the spawn of a recurring spawn.

I don't know why people are defending this now, especially given they USED TO LIST EVERYTHING before. They've literally cut the list from a reasonable number of listed items to LITERALLY ONLY 5 MONSTERS. Slapping "and more" at the bottom should not excuse this. As much as I appreciate this game, this is just flat-out ATeam being lazy and I'm not going to defend it by blaming the people who spawn the list. Yes, it's on our own discretion but it's also Ateam's job to make sure we clearly know what we are spawning for (aka: notices and their list).

Stop defending laziness and actually encourage a better list. And Ateam, just list the possible monsters so people can stop making these threads every time the same spawn comes up. It's an issue whether you'd like to believe it or not.
          Last edited by Cyntus; 12-22-2018, 04:10 PM.

Els**** forums got boring--- I'll just be lurking here every now and then
          Casually likes quality posts

Comment

• Faust
            Faust commented
            Editing a comment
            The more ‘stupidity’ I see and the more ‘alone’ I feel against it, the more I tend to escalate.

The fact is that what you, the OP, and a few others, and myself have all said is the truth.
            It is either laziness or intentional trickery.

There’s been times that they’ve done it right, so it is confusing why it is such a difficult request, or why people can’t see that it is an obvious problem with an even more obvious solution.

The solution is /not/ to stay quiet and accept problems because you’ve learned to live with them, but to find a way to fix or lessen the problems.

Thanks for adding a voice of reason.

(If it was possible for me to be wrong about this, I would just thank you for your opinion, but it is not. So, thanks for being on the right side.)

Seriously? Any argument anyone can give now is just overshadowed by a child in the section. Too use a previous example. It's one thing to debate. It's another to complain. The german fist up there who basically wasted an entire page being childish just proves my point of people complaining just for the sake of complaining. Congrats ya win. Ya good. Ya perfect. Ya a banana.

Now can someone please close this thread? Before more childish people spawn. Cause i am pretty sure at least one guy can't be an adult and have a proper argument.

Comment

• Faust
            Faust commented
            Editing a comment
            There’s nothing to argue about.

You’re wrong.

This isn’t complaining.

ATeam is wrong to operate this way.

You’re wrong to accept ATeam’s actions.

I get it. You’re tired of hearing about it. But it IS a problem and it NEEDS to be pointed out so that it can be FIXED.

Accept it.

Don’t like it? Not affected?
            Move on.

Originally posted by Keiryu View Post
          Seriously? Any argument anyone can give now is just overshadowed by a child in the section. Too use a previous example. It's one thing to debate. It's another to complain. The german fist up there who basically wasted an entire page being childish just proves my point of people complaining just for the sake of complaining. Congrats ya win. Ya good. Ya perfect. Ya a banana.

Now can someone please close this thread? Before more childish people spawn. Cause i am pretty sure at least one guy can't be an adult and have a proper argument.
          The fact that you are (so very) wrong, and are choosing to add your voice to this issue, requires me to make my voice heard over your stupidity.

For every person who pretends that this isn’t a problem, it takes a lot of the power away from us ‘complainers’.

We aren’t ‘complaining’ until pansies like yourself step up and let ATeam know that you’re okay with being lied to, stolen from, cheated, abused, and used.

Go find somewhere you can be of use, Son.

Comment

• Keiryu
            Keiryu commented
            Editing a comment
            First of all. I am not ya son, boy. *Insert Kratos meme here*

2nd: My reply is not above. It's somewhere above ya childish tantrum. Ya not making ya self heard. Ya just being a douche. Don't get me wrong. I am also being one. However. I at least admit it that i am one.

Drei: My "So very" wrong argument, never disagreed with the problem. I disagreed with the way people (like ya), are dealing with it. Which is chidlish complaints.

Quatro: Ya not being lied to, stolen from, cheated, abused, or used. Ya being ignorant. I didn't fall for any of those trap spawns. Which lead to me only doing the spawns that are actually good. (Infusion Monster spawns comes to mind.) People need to learn, to not fall for every spawn ateam poops out. Maybe that way they actually stop pooping them out.

D.2 Bonus: Fun fact: I didn't come to the forums to know they were poo. I simply knew they were poo by doing them once, and losing gems. Which means i learned my lesson. While i see the same people complain about the same poo spawn every week. It's funny, and stupid. At the same time. Or just Stunny for short.

Soooooo. Long story short. Grow up, or grow a brain. Cause at the moment, ya lacking in both. Just the way ya replying, with random BS, and name calling. Shows me, how much ya have to actually grow. For me to take anything ya say seriously.

On a random note. I said this before. I think to the "Ya welcome" guy, in the request section. Buuuuuuut. I won't stop replying. This is a public forum. With an ongoing debate. Anyone who has been here for a while knows i debate/argue like hell. Sometimes in support of the players. Sometimes in support of Ateam. Sometimes just to be a douche. Which reminds me. Ateam i am still waiting on my Poo Collab... Just saying.

Sooooo, yeah. Have fun.

PS: Yes. That is me being a douche.

Your ‘’argument’’ is that we’re complaining without providing solutions, according to the reply you made to GrimTony above.

Solutions have been provided. (By ATeam, in the past.)

Comment

Keiryu - lol, mods to the rescue.

Yes.

You are so good at fixing things.

Clearly you are ATeam forum moderators.

Comment

Can we finally close this? Please. I think by now i have proven how childish some people are...

Comment

• Keiryu
                Keiryu commented
                Editing a comment
                Do i even need to take a picture of ya "Intelligent" comments? I mean... Really? I do feel flattered though. Ya like getting poked by poo so much. That ya even make a little collage. Consider it my gift to ya. Hope it makes ya happy.

• Faust
                Faust commented
                Editing a comment
                Why not? Make one for me, then we can trade.

I’ll print out my comments and frame them on my wall.

• Keiryu
                Keiryu commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry. But ya gotta buy me dinner first, before i give ya any gifts. I am not that easy after all. Still. Keep trying ya getting there.

I'm going to speak to the team about this today and see if we can figure out a solution to this.

Comment

Working...
              X