Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

Account help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account help please

I am an Iphone user. I had my phone reset. I am trying to recover my account ID which was not attached to an account. Please help. I can provide payment IDs to validate the account belongs to me. I just want to play with my friends again. Any help would be very appreciated.

Edit: I have sent in inquiries through the customer support channels and not heard anything back.
    Last edited by VIPJOE7147; 12-17-2018, 03:23 AM.

Hey there, VIPJOE7147! Maybe we can try to send a follow up regarding your concern. Just message us your Player ID and the email address that you've used to contact the support team. Thanks!

Comment

[MOD] Nick I have sent a request to the provided email. Please let me know if I can do anything else.

Comment

[MOD] Nick I have sent a request to the provided email. I have not heard anything back in 3 days. Is that normal? Please let me know if I can do anything else to help.

Comment

Working...
      X