Ateam should upgrade the gift box and here's how

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ateam should upgrade the gift box and here's how

I dont know if this has ever been posted here but if so, please bear with lol. Ateam should add a way to sell things from the gift box. This would greatly improve time wasted collecting what you do want and selling things you dont want. Instead of me collecting everything and going to my inventory to sell the junk, I could just sell everything I dont want and collect all of what I do. This would free up time to farm more over a period of time rather than stopping gameplay to do it. Its a simple upgrade, Im surr ateam could add this in the future

Yes please

Comment

Probably won't happen, as this is a trading system not a gift giving system
      ATEAM: We still get a large number of posts from users requesting a trade feature, so we have copied this thread and posted it to the Suggestions & Requests
      Hot Mess Express 2086796674

Comment

• UL Hitachi
        UL Hitachi commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I made an error its not the gift box its the present box

• muda
        muda commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't be an Ace, let the kids have their fun

• HotMessExpress
        HotMessExpress commented
        Editing a comment
        Rereading the op it sounds like this is a request to let players spend gold on unwanted items. I had originally assumed gem income was the goal, but even if it's gold I don't think that will happen.

I could see ateam adding an option to spend a gem to buy mats from a player's overflow/gift box, maybe with the regular menu sale price (in gold) going to the seller.

Anything that allows player profit (spending gold instead of gems/AP to get eggs and passa counts imo) is essentially a trading system, and unless ateam has changed their minds about trading I don't think it will happen.

I think they should have an option to sell items directly at the end of a quest as well.

Comment

And buttons for "First" and "Last" page.. Please

Comment

Yes, please this. And also a sorting feature, so when I want to pull all of the swords or all of the armor out to augment something I don't have to scroll through every page to find them.

Lyssa 2078401380 Kairn 2077616665

Comment

• UL Hitachi
            UL Hitachi commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes it very tedious

We're actually working on revamping the Gift Box.
          This is a good idea. I'll see if the team can get this in there.

Comment

• Ateam Avia
            Ateam Avia commented
            Editing a comment
            I think there is a filter going in. I haven't seen the final designs yet, but I'll mention these suggestions to the relevant people

• UL Hitachi
            UL Hitachi commented
            Editing a comment
            Well this is certainly wonderful news. Im looking forward to it

• Ateam Avia
            Ateam Avia commented
            Editing a comment
            Apparently the option to sell directly from the Present Box won't be going in this time, but I'll keep it in the list of suggestions for a future update!

Actually I thought they made it this way because they want us to spend the gems on inventory slots and not hoard things in the gift box.

Comment

Working...
          X