New update issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New update issues

The first issue I believe that most people will come across that they find most important, is the fact you can't pm friends, or people you met anymore. That's mainly due to where it's being auto structured.

Second issue for the pol ability (plague of light) and possibly other abilities are set down a half part from the z point it's a bit clipped underneath everything instead of over everything, in return it causes it to look like the unison summoning at the end of each matching unison color.

The third issue is which is Minor compared to the rest is the fact that the middle position person's cosmic is blocking literally a small portion of the health bar, not that it matters as much, but professional clerics would find this to be an issue when healing.

Adding on, it's harder to exit rooms compared to before
    Edit: Fixed

And I invited a friend to my guild but it looks like they cant accept the invite because there is no place to actually accept the invite lol...
    Edit 2: fixed as well
    Last edited by Magic Star; 12-06-2018, 08:57 PM.
    IGN: |CG| Magic Star
    Anxious Forumer | Forumer Lurker

Comment

• Magic Star
      Magic Star commented
      Editing a comment
      Well its not updating the edited comment but I said the top one is foxed

In addition it looks like they forgot to add the video spawn button. And when you try to do it from the spawn itself the button doesn't work, for me at least.
    Kingdom Hearts Collab for Unison League please.

Main: Lancer
    Sub: Cleric and Soldier
    Guild: TYPE-A.U.R.A

"Man I can't believe Filo is dead" Me: "Who"?

Comment

• Magic Star
      Magic Star commented
      Editing a comment
      Still broken for me lol.

• Night-Hawk
      Night-Hawk commented
      Editing a comment
      Video spawn works for me on both of my accounts.

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      Not working for me either.
      I'll send this in.

Also, seems like there is only 1 sub slot for pets available when there should be much more as you level up, especially at max level.

Comment

• Fenix Hyral
      Fenix Hyral commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, this is making hatching new eggs a huge pain. at 190, you should be able to equip 5 pets.

• LordMomonga
      LordMomonga commented
      Editing a comment
      There were more slots and they took them away

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      I've spoken to the team about this, so we should see a fix later.

Some stickers aren't properly being displayed. It's random stickers and not everyone has this problem

Looks like this
    Last edited by Magic Star; 12-06-2018, 11:26 AM.
    IGN: |CG| Magic Star
    Anxious Forumer | Forumer Lurker

Comment

• Vegecat
      Vegecat commented
      Editing a comment
      I swear it's like they test on one device and that's it. (Absolutely ridiculous when it comes to mobile apps. Even newb monkeys should know better.)

One of these days, Apple is going to release a device with a fancy aspect ratio or something (which Ateam won't have tested on), a bunch of whales will buy it and try to play UL on it, and get fed up with how glitchy/annoying it looks...

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      This should be fixed now.
      Please let me know if this problem persists for you.

• Magic Star
      Magic Star commented
      Editing a comment
      Ateam Avia
      Yes I still have it, and addition to that the glitch also appears randomly on various monsters as well. Some featured in preview from Spawn, used in unison or show up in quests do not show up at all. But the monsters that have the glitch are randomly chosen like the stickers

Just a heads up... You get stuck in the chat hub if you try to go into bulletin boards.

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried to recreate this issue just now, but couldn't. Can you provide a few more details of exactly how this happened if it is still happening?

Also the unison time blocks the chat notification on the bottom right, i know its minor but it makes the ui feel poorly designed.

My general feeling is that getting to stuff takes longer and it gets annoying going through a whole bunch of tabs.

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll see if we can put it somewhere better.

Also the SDQ only dark quest is updated for purgatory and all the others are still extreme

Comment

• HotMessExpress
      HotMessExpress commented
      Editing a comment
      This may have been intentional, as the dark quest is by far the hardest

• Saiyo
      Saiyo commented
      Editing a comment
      If you read the notice, it says all of them should be changed

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking into this now!

The new light armor and clothing skills, why is it fire bulwark? Desc error? Or also the effect?

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      This should be fixed now.

Originally posted by Saiyo View Post
    Also the SDQ only dark quest is updated for purgatory and all the others are still extreme
    ^ Yup, basically despite the notice saying you only need to clear Purgatory to complete the missions, it's still fixed to Clearing Extreme, aside from Phantom who's always been Purgatory clear.
    I'm super happy about the schedule update for them though. Would be nice to have this issue fixed soon so that the farming can be efficient.

Edit: Alright seems like it's just a text issue. While the missions still says you need to clear Extreme, clearing a Purgatory run will actually fill the gauge, so after 5 runs you'll have your mission completed, despite what it says. Thanks for the change!
    Last edited by Shanoa; 12-06-2018, 06:41 PM.

¤ LichtKreis ¤

Comment

Couple of things. First and foremost, you can still PM people by clicking on the door in the bottom right hand corner, clicking community, clicking friends, and clicking PM. It's irritating, but still there. Second, you can still access video point spawn under the Spawn/Items tab. Also irritating, but still there. Also, my big issue is that there are no missions for completing the new main quest stages. Upd8: to message someone click log in the bottom left corner lmao easy peasy
      Last edited by Xion; 12-06-2018, 01:21 PM. Reason: Im too dumb

Comment

• MageYouLook
        MageYouLook commented
        Editing a comment
        They put back the vid spawn tab in the lobby just tap the top arrow and its there. Upon completion of each stage you get a gem as usual

I don’t think this is an error but it’s just kind of stupid imo, but why do max level players not get the exp scale on limi eggs..? Like why doesn’t it just use the exp we would’ve gotten if we weren’t max level? It was like this last time but not the very first release of limi eggs.

Comment

Ateam Avia

Comment

Could barely tell the enemy team had a Lancer. Got NPd because we didn't see it until after it was too late. Weapons are in the way

Comment

Crashes everytime I try to read the chat log or type

Comment

Working...
            X