[JPUL] 12/5/2018 - 4th Anniv. Event, Unison Fishing, Spawns, and Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [JPUL] 12/5/2018 - 4th Anniv. Event, Unison Fishing, Spawns, and Updates

A lot of new features shown during the Live Event releases today in Japanese UL, which includes the new UI, the Sixth Ring, and Unison Fishing!

Please be aware that I may or may not have made some mistake(s) in translations.
    If images are hard to read, please view the image separately on another window.
    Certain releases of features or Gear may arrive in a different way or may be changed for the Global version of the game.
    Please refrain from commenting on the posts, as it will bury the Images. Leave a reply instead!
    Thank you!

1. New UI
    This... is going to get some getting used to for the older players. New UI is out today and I'm not sure what to feel about it.

In particular, am not a fan of how much space the World Chat is taking above the game. Hoping the button inbetween will be an option to hide or lessen it.
    Next, there's now two left arrow menus in blue and pink. The Blue one contains from left to right, Gifting, Limimin Race, Pets, Expedition Limimin, Video Point Spawns, and the exclusive streaming function for Japanese UL. The pink one has the current events.

Further down, active limited time Enhance Quests now show on the bottom right. At the bottom of it is the new Town feature which we'll talk about in the next segment. The buttons on the mid bottom left from left to right are are your Profile, Spotlight, Missions, and Packs Menu.

On the bottom footer from left to right are the Lobby, Quest, Gear, Spawn, Shop (which replaces Friends), and Menu. Friends is relegated to be inside the Menu lol
    Spawn has been changed. It's now sorted by Gem Spawns, Ticket Spawns, and Other Spawns.
    Town button can also be found within the Menu.

2. Town and Unison Fishing
    Actually, I'm still unable to access it, even after accepting the Missions. I'll explain what I can for now.

For the Town feature, there are currently four clickable areas (the topmost building being the Guild Lobby, the left house from the fountain being My Room, and the fountain being the Main Lobby) with one more area coming soon The fourth one however, is the new Unison Fishing feature.

Last edited by TaikunZ; 12-05-2018, 11:30 PM.
    TaikunZ
    Unofficial Unison League Wikia Admin
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.
    My account is under the same name! Please consider supporting and check it out!

Taibo Scrub, Carbuncold and Brash, and Tai and Merlyn by Mimi
    Vampire Merlyn and TaikunZ and Darling by deviousSprite
    Multiple memes by the Salsa
    Yandere Merlyn by Yumicchii
    Happy Birthday Me by Match-i
    Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

3. 4th Anniversary Event 2nd Half
    The second half is a Ranking Event Quest with Prestige Rewards and Key Quests. This Event features "Universe", and a Shared Bonus Spawn also comes with the Event, which uses Lottery Stamps which you can obtain from the Event. There are also limited time Missions which give new Gear. They're Missions which require you to do the Event Quest for a number of times.

Spawn Options:
    x10 Lottery Stamp = 30x
    x5 Lottery Stamp = 10x
    x1 Lottery Stamp = 1x

Super Prizes:
    1. "Universe" Summoning Scroll x1
    2. "Universe" Summoning Scroll Piece x1
    3. "Party Limimin" Summoning Scroll x1
    4. "I am the Strongest Min!" Quest Key x5
    5. 4th Anniversary Medal x50
    6. 4th Anniversary Medal x30
    7. 4th Anniversary Medal x5
    8. 5000 Gold

Featured Gear:

[Great Spirit Cup] Universe
    Reforges from: Universe
    Element: Light
    Stats: Can be any of the following combinations: ATK and DEF, DEF and MDEF, ATK and MATK, MATK and DEF, MATK and MDEF, and MDEF and ATK
    Type: Monster
    Number of Potential Count: 5

Skill:
    * Ability Power 220. Damages all enemies 2 times with physical light damage with a success value of 100 points.
    └ Ability Power boosted by 10 for each increase in Skill level.
    * Removes Status Debuffs from all allies.
    * Recovers 20 Cost for your character.

Hidden Skills:
    Level 1 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 2 by 4000
    Level 2 - [Additional Unison Effect] Increases the elemental attack of all elements for all allies by 4 for 60 seconds.
    Level 3 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 1 by 4000
    Level 4 - [Additional Unison Effect] All Elements Defense from Unison Damage +60
    Level 5 - [Additional Unison Effect] Increases the Unison Gauge of all allies except your character by 25.

Rainbow-Colored Jewel
    Type: Relic

Rainbow-Colored Jewel is required to reforge Universe.

Nobleman's Hat
    Type: Hat
    Skill:
    EXP Boost M
    [Other Constant Effect Skills] Increases EXP by 1%. Level bonus: EXP boost raised by 1% for each increase in Skill level.

Nobleman's Cloak
    Type: Clothing
    Skill:
    Gold Boost M
    [Other Constant Effect Skills] Increases Gold by 1%. Level bonus: Gold boost raised by 1% for each increase in Skill level.

[4th Anniversary] Uni Trophy
    Type: Relic
    Skill:
    Gold Boost M
    [Other Constant Effect Skills] Increases Gold by 1%. Level bonus: Gold boost raised by 1% for each increase in Skill level.

Ranking Rewards:

Notable Prestige Rewards and 4th Anniversary Medal Exchange Items List:
    Last edited by TaikunZ; 12-09-2018, 08:06 AM.
    TaikunZ
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      4. 6th Class Rings
      As shown by attendees during the live event, the Sixth Tier of Class Rings are finally here. Again, they are the Vanguard, Val Dragoon, Hawkeye, Zodiac, and Holy Diva. The Sub Quests to obtain the Items required to unlock the Classes require a Rank of 100. This means in Global UL, we'll likely have to wait for Wind, Water, and Dark Maps first before getting this update, which might take a while longer on our end. It also requires obtaining 30 Class Item for the Class that you want to promote, which can be obtained from 21st and above Floors of Tower of Judgment. The difficulty of Tower of Judgment was also adjusted for this.

As with traditions whenever new Classes are around, there are new SR Gear in the FP Spawn.

Featured Gear:

Vanguard Headgear, Vanguard Suit, Vanguard Headgear, Vanguard Dress
      Type: Helm, Armor, Helm Armor

Dragonic Helm, Dragonic Mail, Dragon Princess Ornament, Dragon Princess Armor

Hawkeye Helm, Hawkeye Form, Windbow Feather Trim, Windbow Raiment

Zodiac Accessory, Zodiac Coat, Zodiac Ornament, Zodiac Dress
      Type: Hat, Hat, Clothing, Clothing

Cleric Hat -Diva-, Cleric Form -Diva-, Cleric Headdress -Diva-, Cleric Dress -Diva-
      Type: Hat, Hat, Clothing, Clothing

Skill:
      Damage Down M
      Chance to reduce physical and magic damage taken.

EDIT: It seems changes to some of the Abilities have been made. These are not translation errors we made, but actual changes to the Abilities. I'll list the following here.

Again, For a list of all the Abilities, see this previous thread for information.

Special thanks to Jandira for assistance on some of the Abilities.

Vanguard:

Iron Fortress
      Before:
      Ability Cost: 13
      After:
      Ability Cost: 12

Tidal Wave
      Before:
      Ability Cost: 16
      After:
      Ability Cost: 18

Val Dragoon:

Riot Break
      Before:
      Ability Cost: 9
      Ability Description:
      Ability Power 150. Attacks an enemy 1-3 times for physical piercing damage at success of 80 points.
      After:
      Ability Cost: 10
      Ability Description:
      Ability Power 150. Attacks an enemy 1-3 times for physical piercing damage, ignoring damage reduction and damage.reflection at success of 80 points.

Dragon Reap
      Before:
      Ability Description:
      [Can only be used when a Lance is in your Main Slot]
      Ability Power 100. Damages 1 enemy with physical damage 4 times.
      Added effect: Ability Power boosted in increments of 50 (up to a max of 300) when the target is broken.
      Combo effect: When used after Quick Raid, Ability Power 120. Damages 1 enemy with physical damage 4 times.
      Added effect: Increases the target's Break by 40.
      After:
      Ability Description:
      [Can only be used when a Lance is in your Main Slot]
      Ability Power 80. Damages 1 enemy with physical damage 4 times.
      Added effect: Ability Power boosted in increments of 50 (up to a max of 280) when the target is broken.
      Combo effect: When used after Quick Raid, Ability Power 100. Damages 1 enemy with physical damage 4 times.
      Added effect: Increases the target's Break by 40.

Tri Edge
      Before:
      Ability Description:
      Ability Power 120. Damages one enemy with physical damage 3 times. Ability Power boosted in increments of 50 (up to a max of 270) for every critical hit.
      Added effect: Casts Paralysis on the target for 10 seconds at success of 70 points.
      Combo effect: When used after Stake All, Ability Power 150. Damages one enemy with physical damage 3 times. Ability Power boosted in increments of 50 (up to a max of 300) for every critical hit.
      Added effect: Reduces DEF of target by 30% for 20 seconds.
      After:
      Ability Cost: 14
      Ability Description:
      Ability Power 100. Damages one enemy with physical damage 3 times. Ability Power boosted in increments of 50 (up to a max of 250) for every critical hit.
      Added effect: Casts Paralysis on the target for 10 seconds at success of 70 points.
      Combo effect: When used after Stake All, Ability Power 120. Damages one enemy with physical damage 3 times. Ability Power boosted in increments of 50 (up to a max of 270) for every critical hit.
      Added effect: Reduces DEF of target by 30% for 20 seconds.

Hawkeye

Disarm Trap
      Before:
      Ability Description:
      Added effect: Reduces target's ATK and MATK by 20% for 20 seconds.
      After:
      Ability Description:
      Added effect: Reduces target’s critical hit chance by 20% for 20 seconds, and reduces target’s critical hit damage by 20 for 20 seconds.

Shadow Eye
      Before:
      Ability Cost: 15
      After:

Euphoria
      Before:
      Ability Cost: 25
      After:
      Ability Cost: 20

Feather Rain
      Before:
      Ability Cost: 12
      Ability Description:
      [Can only be used when a Bow is in your Main Slot]
      Ability Power 90. Attacks an enemy 5 times for magic damage that uses both ATK and MATK with a success value of 75 points.
      Combo effect: When used after Beauties of Nature, Ability Power 100. Attacks an enemy 5 times for magic damage that uses both ATK and MATK with a success value of 95 points.
      Added effect: Increases the Cost recovery speed of all allies by 5 for 20 seconds.
      After:
      Ability Description:
      [Can only be used when a Bow is in your Main Slot]
      Ability Power 90. Attacks an enemy 5 times for magic damage that uses both ATK and MATK with a success value of 70 points.
      Combo effect: When used after Beauties of Nature, Ability Power 100. Attacks an enemy 5 times for magic damage that uses both ATK and MATK with a success value of 90 points.
      Added effect: Increases the Cost recovery speed of all allies by 5 for 15 seconds.

Sniping Shot
      Before:
      Ability Description:
      Ability Power 100. Damages 1 enemy with physical piercing damage 1 time, ignoring damage reduction and damage.reflection and magic piercing damage 1 time, ignoring damage reduction and damage.reflection.
      After:
      Ability Description:
      Ability Power 100. Damages 1 enemy with physical piercing damage 1 time, ignoring damage reduction and damage.reflection and magic piercing damage 1 time, ignoring damage reduction and damage.reflection.
      Added effect: Reduces target's ATK and MATK by 20% for 20 seconds.

Zodiac

Miserable Burst
      Before:
      Ability Cost: 20
      After:
      Ability Cost: 18

Holy Diva

Silver Guidance
      Before:
      Ability Description:
      Consumes 30% of your max HP and Ability Power 100. Deals magic damage to one enemy 2 times using both MATK and MDEF.
      After:
      Ability Description:
      [Can only be used when a Relic is in your Main Slot]
      Consumes 30% of your max HP and Ability Power 100. Deals magic damage to one enemy 2 times using both MATK and MDEF.

Goddess’ Hourglass
      Before:
      Goddess’ Hourglass
      Ability Cooldown: 7
      After:
      Time Alter
      Ability Cooldown: 30
      Ability Cost: 25

Sacrifice Heal
      Before:
      Ability Cooldown: 30
      Ability Description:
      Consumes 30% of your max HP and heals the HP of all allies excluding your character with Ability Power 70.
      After:
      Ability Cooldown: 15
      Ability Description:
      Ability Power 70. Heals the HP of all allies.
      Added effect: Reduces Healing Effects Received by your character by 50% for 15 seconds, and reduces the Unison Gauge of your character by 10.

Bishop's Command
      Before:
      Ability Description:
      Ability Power 130. Deals magic damage to one enemy 2 times using both MATK and MDEF.
      Added effect: Recovers 15% of max HP for your character.
      Combo effect: When used after Silver Guidance or Sacrifice Heal, Ability Power 140. Deals magic damage to one enemy 2 times using both MATK and MDEF.
      Added effect: Recovers 30% of max HP for your character.
      After:
      Ability Description:
      [Can only be used when a Book is in your Main Slot]
      Ability Power 130. Deals magic damage to one enemy 2 times using both MATK and MDEF.
      Added effect: Recovers 15% of max HP for your character.
      Combo effect: When used after Sacrifice Heal, Ability Power 140. Deals magic damage to one enemy 2 times using both MATK and MDEF.
      Added effect: Recovers 30% of max HP for your character.

5. Cosmetic Shop
      New Cosmetic Shop Gear to commemorate the 4th Anniversary.
      Apart from the new Gear, guess which Gear returns? It's the Aprils Fools Gorilla Gear! This is definitely a reference to the Duel Room Tournament at the Live Event for sure.

Featured Gear:

Peaceful Villager Hat (M), Peaceful Villager Hat (F), Peaceful Villager Costume (M), Peaceful Villager Costume (F), Fishermin, Fortuna Plushie
      Type: Hat, Hat, Clothing, Clothing, Hat, Relic

Last edited by TaikunZ; 12-06-2018, 11:38 PM.

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Images and Screenshots

6th Ring Classes:

Unison League Snapshot 48w5a

There's a Special Pet Mission out there that hands out a peculiar Egg. The Mission requires you to chat with your current Pets five times.
      Upon hatching, you get this pet.

This is the closest we'll get to a Minecraft collab.
      In addition to this, the number of Pets you can own has been increased.
      Last edited by TaikunZ; 12-05-2018, 10:54 PM.

6. Treasure Spawns
    The usual Treasure Spawn, featuring the new Archangel Monster, Raffiel (let's help with the renaming lol).

Spawn Options:
    Gem x15 = 10x, First Time Half Off, Comes with a Bonus Treasure Medal x50-200.
    Gem x30 = 10x, Comes with a Bonus Treasure Medal x50-200.

Rates:
    SSR: 4.00%
    SR: 23.99%
    R: 72.01%

Treasure Box Contents:
    1. Jackpot: Any of the following:

"Raffiel" Summoning Scroll x1, or
    Treasure Medal x700-1000
    2. Droplets of Ether x1 / Drops of Ether x1
    3. Treasure Medal x200 / x400
    4. "Super Reforge Quest" Key x3
    5. Awakening Orb Piece x1 / Awakening Orb x1
    6. 26 Cost or more SSR Spawn Weapon/Defense Gear x1

Featured Gear:

Archangel Raffiel
    Reforges from: Raffiel
    Element: Dark
    Stats: Can be any of the following combinations: ATK and DEF, DEF and MDEF, ATK and MATK, MATK and DEF, MATK and MDEF, and MDEF and ATK
    Type: Monster
    Number of Potential Count: 4

Skill:
    * Ability Power 260. Damages all enemies with magic dark damage.
    └ Ability Power boosted by 10 for each increase in Skill level.
    * Casts Life Drain on all allies by 10% for 90 seconds.
    * Heals all allies for 10% of their maximum HP every 5 seconds for 120 seconds.
    * Increases Healing Received for all allies by 50% for 90 seconds.
    * Increases the Unison Gauge of all alliesby 5 every 10 seconds for 60 seconds.
    * Casts Frenzy on your character for 60 seconds.
    * Casts Emaciated Collapse on the enemy Field for 60 seconds.

Hidden Skills:
    Level 1 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 1 by 8000
    Level 2 - Dark Defense from Unison Damage +300
    Level 3 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 2 by 8000
    Level 4 - [Additional Unison Effect] Reduces All Stats of all enemies by 50% for 120 seconds.

Treasure Spawns and Treasure Medal Exchange Items List:

Spawn Banner featuring Raffiel:

I would like to give a big Thank You and Shout out to the following Patrons for their continued support!

Stargod Tellus
    Cappycot
    Lacie
    airbornyoshi
    Mr. Mindor
    Nemurerumori
    Ouka
    xSilverlight

Please check out my Patreon on how you can be included on this list!

Additional Thanks to the following people for their many contributions to the Gear Hunt List:
    • Kieralene
    • Magic Star
    • Cangowoo
    • Cthulhu
    • Shinji
    Until the next [JPUL] Update thread, everyone.
    Last edited by TaikunZ; 12-08-2018, 10:09 AM.
    TaikunZ

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Images

Cosmetic Shop Gear:

Universe:

Raffiel:
      Last edited by TaikunZ; 12-09-2018, 05:23 AM.

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      4th Anniversary Artworks:

Next [JPUL] Thread.
      Last edited by TaikunZ; 01-09-2019, 05:20 AM.

Okay, either my phone sucks or there is a missing image TaikunZ on post #2
    Last edited by Ouka; 12-05-2018, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Magic Star
      Magic Star commented
      Editing a comment
      TaikunZ
      I think Ouka is talking about this

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      WHOOOPS, now it's fixed.

• Ouka
      Ouka commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your help Magic Star that's exactly the thing

not really feeling the new UI :/

EDIT: When it says rank 100, does it mean the collective rank from Granvia and Cegeris? or rank 100 in Granvia?
    Last edited by Bevgebra; 12-06-2018, 01:22 AM.

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

--

Icons 101

Comment

• niconutela
      niconutela commented
      Editing a comment
      most likely the total of both rank

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Combined Granvia and Cegeris rank, but I learned yesterday that we actually have enough Rank to be able to unlock the Sub Quests.
      So it's only a matter of time of when the translations are going to be complete for the Sub Quest dialogue till we get the new Classes.

You can actually drag the world chat to take up as much or as little space as you like (I dragged mine up so it’s completely hidden).

Comment

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh, it's draggable and not a drop up/down. I was confused as to why that button wasn't working, and I think they probably need a different indicator for it to differentiate with the pink and blue buttons.

New UI.. i kinda like how the spawns are more concise and the buttons too instead of it taking up like half the screen and then i accidently tap on them.. and the different buttons on the bottom are cute, but it looks too animated for a game like UL imo. I do miss the pfp with our face on it though.. i don't think that should be shrunk to a general button. Friends inside the menu button is too much extra tapping to get too.. i feel like the friends button should've stayed where it was and the shop button stay in the menu section. (It's like ateam wants us to have easier access to whaling on this game)

Tbh, i think they decreased the amount of pets we can have and now added lvl requirements to make it seem like we can equip more pets... don't we have all 5 slots free atm?

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
      Bryan_the_guy commented
      Editing a comment
      This was added during pet matching I believe

Maybe im wrong cuz i dont have too much time nowadays to login to JPUL but these face/hair is new too? Or not. (There is a male too but forget to make SS sorry..)

~ 192 Mage - 602k GS / Global ~
    ~ 127 Archer - 352k GS / JPUL ~

Comment

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. I should've covered it during my last thread, but I wasn't able to do so. I apologize! but I'll update the last thread about this.

• Nillzone
      Nillzone commented
      Editing a comment
      TaikunZ Sorry i dont want to correcting u or anything like that cuz as i said i dont have too much time to login to JPUL too just when i see the banner in the medal exchange im just start thinking, thats why im asking here about the face/hair's ^^

Post updated. Added the changes made to 6th Ring Abilities this update.
    TaikunZ

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

oh the six ring tower requirement is obtaining 30 class gem that can drop from the class tower 21 and above you don't need to finish floor 30.

Comment

• TaikunZ
        TaikunZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, updating

So they already nerfed Lancer abilities but didn’t even touch the piercing soldier and archer abilities?! WTF. Let us be freakin’ broken for once.
      White Knights everywhere...

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
        Bryan_the_guy commented
        Editing a comment
        They added &quot;ignoring damage reduction and damage.reflection&quot; to riot break.

Really good considering that it SEEMS that archer and soilder skill only ignore Nulls and possibly either damage reduction/reflection procs, damage reduction/reflection skills (mirror guard barrier), OR neither.

Of course ateam could just not be consistent and made soilders and archers really broken.

• TheBlackKnight
        TheBlackKnight commented
        Editing a comment
        I mean ATeam can’t balance at all. We’ve seen this throughout UL’s existence. So might as well just let lancers be broken, heck all classes, so that there isn’t a complete one sided meta.

Pictures of the town

Comment

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet but one of my guildies claimed that SB now has enhancements now: Cooldown Decreased or Cost Reduction in JPUL. This would mean all of the first TOJ abilities would have enhancements. I'm not sure about second TOJ abilities though.

Edit:
        Ignore me. I got confirmation from another guildie that has JPUL said what the other guidlie said about SB and enchantments wasnt true. So I guess that guildie who told me was joking with me and I took it seriously accidentally. Sorry for the accidental hype.
        Last edited by Magic Star; 12-11-2018, 03:19 AM.
        IGN: |CG| Magic Star
        Anxious Forumer | Forumer Lurker

Comment

Dejected over the hourglass nerf. I was so ready to deal ULTIMATE damage as a cleric:

Hourglass > Plague of Light > Plague of Light > Hourglass > EE > Hourglass > etc

Completely cost inefficient, but what a great lump of damage that could have been against a crystal.

I guess it was inevitable though. Hourglass would have been completely broken with the original cost and cooldown. Still, ouch at such a harsh nerf.

Also kind of sad that only one of the attacks can be carried at a time. RNGesus forbid cleric gets two mediocre nukes on long cooldowns. The only thing making them better than Judgment is they can be used without gimping MDEF.

Still pretty pumped about the new skills. There's a lot to look forward to, once the translation team gets the necessary story content ready for release.
          Hot Mess Express 2086796674

Comment

• Lucihere
            Lucihere commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm a battle cleric main and that hurts me, I wanted both we hitter and Bishop's command with me I had plans with that hour Glass too, but it's still alright without it 300k matk with a 25 second cool down I do millions lolz, but seriously though I'm not 100% sure Bishop's command would surpass judgement sure mdef heal however ability power is kinda low I'd prefer to have both ee hitter and Bishop's command together maybe there's a way because it says it in it's combo

• HotMessExpress
            HotMessExpress commented
            Editing a comment
            Battle cleric is a novelty or joke build even with good equipment. The skills just aren't there to do real dps. If you have solid attacking relics then berserker is better at dealing damage.

Yeah just completely nerf nearly all the important 6th ring lancer abilities while simultaneously buffing everyone else and leaving the broken soldier ability completely untouched... Thanks ateam :/
          Zen [750k GS]
          ID: 2132711966
          LANCER LEAGUEEEEEEEE ​I'll stop...
          Xemnas is gone. Only Zen remains

Comment

• Flamingiceberg
            Flamingiceberg commented
            Editing a comment
            Lancer still has a 30% def debuff as part of their atk rotation, along with access to blessing armor for 20% more atk.

Pretty sure soldier is the loser here, in the grand scheme of things. 1 ability doesnt define the worth of a class.
        Working...
        X