No announcement yet.

[JPUL] 12/2/2018 - All About the 4th Anniversary Event and Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so Soldiers got a super broken attack (curious to see the thoughts of those who despised Starburst like the plague), Lancers being able to absolutely murder anyone who's on full Break, Mages getting an alpha Plague of Light (with 3s of preparation so rip uses in 40c quests but hellooo crystal destroyers) and Clerics actually taking up arms while also nullifying cooldown abilities (imagine combo'ing it with Crystal Slash), BUT ARCHERS

Shadow Eye
    Ability Cooldown: 40
    Ability Cost: 15
    Ability Description:
    Casts Pressure on an enemy target for 15 seconds, which disables their ability to swap with another surviving enemy player.
    Receiving this effect while swapping will cancel your swap.
    WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
    THIS IS HUGE

Edit: Also why the heck do they keep adding Concentrate combos even for the newest abilities? It's not like other classes have had combos with Hunt and Defensive/Attack Stances since 3rd ring, so I don't get their love with Concentrate combos at this point of the game. The new ability itself is bad anyway, so it's of no concern to me, but sheesh.
    Last edited by Shanoa; 12-05-2018, 09:41 AM.

¤ LichtKreis ¤

Comment

• Big_Don_Chopper
      Big_Don_Chopper commented
      Editing a comment
      Some guilds have members that function as both front and back so I don't see this being a huge problem.

• Sircrow
      Sircrow commented
      Editing a comment
      fenix hyral i dont know any high level soldiers running with higher defense than attack after royal protector. Especially since rage slash is the soldier meta rn.

• Shanoa
      Shanoa commented
      Editing a comment
      Big_Don_Chopper Ahah trust me, way too many top guilds are using the exact same strat which consists in tanking any uni with a rook and tanky FLs with devotions, and then swap with BL to ensure an uni that leads to a one-shot. Shadow Eye will be the perfect ability to counter this kind of lazy play, so I'm glad we're getting something like that.
      It's not a problem, it's a blessing!

I love that Flame Sakitama armor in the award of excellence are we getting armors in that tier or is it only the top winner?

Comment

• Terror ×××
      Terror ××× commented
      Editing a comment
      Sakura?

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Only the Black Defense Gear, the Spa one, the Bowling pin, the kettle Limimin, and the Limimin stack get to be actual Gear and Items sadly.

The 5 hit 130 piercing move is stupid. Even as a soldier main, that’s too far for me. The other soldier moves looks great though!
    IGN: Alexander
    ID:2061966018

100% Grade A Smash

Comment

Originally posted by Shanoa View Post
    Ok so Soldiers got a super broken attack (curious to see the thoughts of those who despised Starburst like the plague), Lancers being able to absolutely murder anyone who's on full Break, Mages getting an alpha Plague of Light (with 3s of preparation so rip uses in 40c quests but hellooo crystal destroyers) and Clerics actually taking up arms while also nullifying cooldown abilities (imagine combo'ing it with Crystal Slash), BUT ARCHERS

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
    THIS IS HUGE

Edit: Also why the heck do they keep adding Concentrate combos even for the newest abilities? It's not like other classes have had combos with Hunt and Defensive/Attack Stances since 3rd ring, so I don't get their love with Concentrate combos at this point of the game. The new ability itself is bad anyway, so it's of no concern to me, but sheesh.
    Everyone knows I was a big whiner of starburst. This move is a rich version of sb with no downsides. To be fair you shouldn't compare 6th ring abilities to 5th ring abilities, they should be a lot better but this is a bit overkill. Lower the ap or accuracy of the move and honestly nerf piercer in general.

The game should not be a one shot fest or pray that null procs. Make piercer reduce mitigation by half or something. Not 100%.

This way defensive moves are actually useful for something and procs do something.
    Last edited by felixng2016; 12-08-2018, 11:02 PM.
    Name: [FE]Nix
    ID: 2070886296
    GS:800k

Comment

• Faust
      Faust commented
      Editing a comment
      [Failure to follow this will result in being immediately banned from the Soldier Organization]

Final Warning: For failing to go back on arguments made in the past, in support of Crystal Slash.
      To appeal this warning, and prevent being banished, simply respond with ‘’Praise Crystal Slash’’.

• Lucihere
      Lucihere commented
      Editing a comment
      Honestly I believe that a good amount of the abilities should pass through a null, but the other process should still stay to be able to reduce dmg. I'd like to see them all hit how they are however I believe it's best to see what the class traits tell us first before going deeper into anything like me as a battle cleric maybe ill use Bishop's command if the class trait said ability power of all or new ring ability boosted 20 or 30 AP. I'd definitely use it. But maybe the class traits would be like soldiers get a ha pass on archers reducing all archer dmg by 30

Finally! Soldier is getting some love, the skills aren't trash! I'm glad the aggro mechanic isnt as emphasized, really isnt worth being built around for the Soldiers kit

Cant wait for the release....hope it happens soon
    Last edited by Flamingiceberg; 12-09-2018, 07:00 PM.

Comment

i wanted to have battles of attrition, not nuke/null central every single attack
      Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
      Guild: COLOSSUS
      Game ID: 2017106838
      ----- ID: Slypheed
      Password: 123456

Comment

So the important question is how much proficiency we'll need for these rings?

Comment

• niconutela
          niconutela commented
          Editing a comment
          I heard about something close to 71-72k each rings, wich mean no problem for most old player who have over 1m proficiency anyway

So the important question is how much proficiency we'll need for these rings?

Comment

• Nemurerumori
          Nemurerumori commented
          Editing a comment
          I heard about something close to 71-72k each rings, wich mean no problem for most old player who have over 1m proficiency anyway

• Miss Bliss
          Miss Bliss commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol did you just copy n paste niconutela's post?

• Lucihere
          Lucihere commented
          Editing a comment
          Lolz that's exactly what I was thinking

71.100 Profiency for 1 class 355.500Profiency for all :>
        Last edited by Cherif; 12-10-2018, 09:18 PM.

Comment

I’ve seen some videos from the jp version and you can get reflect damage with astrolabe and the soldier skill, Also i think it doesnt ignore barriers but im not sure. Anyways the soldier skill is op as hell

Comment

• HotMessExpress
            HotMessExpress commented
            Editing a comment
            Ignoring mirror but not barrier is a nice direction to go for piercer abilities. Hopefully this is a test for future implementation of new abilities. Maybe, hopefully even adjustments for past abilities

• Saturn
            Saturn commented
            Editing a comment
            HotMessExpress OP is mistaken as Astrolabe and the soldier skill do not ignore damage reduction and damage reflection skills. They both will take reflect damage and they both can be stopped by barriers. There's video evidence for both.

• BlackMage
            BlackMage commented
            Editing a comment
            They still are high cost

What does Rafael uni do??

Comment

• niconutela
            niconutela commented
            Editing a comment
            close, was the next post :
            https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...ns-and-updates

Originally posted by TaikunZ View Post

Archangel Raffiel
            Reforges from: Raffiel
            Element: Dark
            Stats: Can be any of the following combinations: ATK and DEF, DEF and MDEF, ATK and MATK, MATK and DEF, MATK and MDEF, and MDEF and ATK
            Type: Monster
            Number of Potential Count: 4

Skill:
            * Ability Power 260. Damages all enemies with magic dark damage.
            └ Ability Power boosted by 10 for each increase in Skill level.
            * Casts Life Drain on all allies by 10% for 90 seconds.
            * Heals all allies for 10% of their maximum HP every 5 seconds for 120 seconds.
            * Increases Healing Received for all allies by 50% for 90 seconds.
            * Increases the Unison Gauge of all alliesby 5 every 10 seconds for 60 seconds.
            * Casts Frenzy on your character for 60 seconds.
            * Casts Emaciated Collapse on the enemy Field for 60 seconds.

Hidden Skills:
            Level 1 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 1 by 8000
            Level 2 - Dark Defense from Unison Damage +300
            Level 3 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 2 by 8000
            Level 4 - [Additional Unison Effect] Reduces All Stats of all enemies by 50% for 120 seconds.
        Working...
        X