[JPUL] 12/2/2018 - All About the 4th Anniversary Event and Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [JPUL] 12/2/2018 - All About the 4th Anniversary Event and Updates

I've been out and about, and missed the beginning of the Anniversary Event. I got no excuses and I'm aware of being late. Apologies.
    But with that said, I'll get my feet off of mudae waters and start this thread.

This week, Japanese Unison League has been celebrating its 4th Anniversary. I'll first talk about the stream of the live event that happened today, and then mention all the things I missed covering on the next posts.

Please be aware that I may or may not have made some mistake(s) in translations.
    If images are hard to read, please view the image separately on another window.
    Certain releases of features or Gear may arrive in a different way or may be changed for the Global version of the game.
    Please refrain from commenting on the posts, as it will bury the Images. Leave a reply instead!
    Thank you!

1. 4th Anniversary Live Stream
    The IRL Event for Japanese UL's 4th Anniv. was streamed live on both Youtube and Niconico. The event featured all of the segments mentioned weeks back.

Quizzes - The Event starts with a bunch of quizzes. Since it was a live event, it was kinda hard to understand them, but one of the questions involved which side would be winning a Unison Chance.

Making a Monster - the next segment was Making a Monster. This segment introduces "Shinohara Sakura", one of Unison League's Designers, and she will design a Monster on the spot with suggestions from the audience. A series of questions were asked and here were the following suggestions that were chosen:

* Male
    * Seinen (Young Adult)
    * Normal (Body Type)
    * Long Black Hair
    * With a Limimin
    * Red Eyes Gray Hair Ikkemen (Handsome Male)
    * Kanji character somewhere in his body/equipment
    * Vampire Themed
    * Chinese Armor
    * Japanese Elements
    * Monster Effects (probably the aura)
    * Beast Man (F*rry)
    * Odd Eye

And the end result is:

Which was shown near the end of the stream.
    Interestingly, I realized that Shinohara also designed Simone and Kroyt this way during the past anniversaries. Here's their suggestions.

Simone:
    * Female
    * Youth (Teenager)
    * Developed Breasts (Lol)
    * Dark Element (more visible on Enomis)
    * Blazer
    * Ponytail
    * Chūnibyō Personality (Think Tokoyami from BNHA)
    * Twins (Which is why Enomis also exists)

Kroyt:
    * Female
    * Adult
    * Normal Breasts
    * Black Color
    * Brush
    * Anubis
    * Animal Ears (which explains the ears)
    * Magical
    * Ponytail or Side Ponytail
    * Kimono
    * Accessories
    * Green Hair
    * Glasses
    * Limimin
    * Horse (which also explains the ears)

Like Kroyt, he will be awarded to the winners of the Duel Room Tournament segment later on, and will be available in the game later on. It's been interesting seeing this, and I wonder what other Monsters she had a hand in designing.

Screenshot Contest - There was a screenshot contest for Japanese UL players. Some screenshot entries date back to the old Sakuya Events (we never got the cool lobby background for it in Global).

Cosmetic Design Contest - The winners of the Cosmetic Design Contest were announced on the next segment. Here are the following winners:

Upcoming Updates - various upcoming updates were announced in this segment.

In left-right zigzag order.
    1. Do my eyes deceive me? Is this a hint towards actual traveling to town locations? Like an actual RPG?!
    2. Unison Fishing - In Town, players can choose to do the all new fishing feature with friends. Fish various items from actual fish, to random junk.These can also be exchanged for items. Players who were in the event were able to playtest this feature.
    3. New Classes - Seems 6th Ring is right around the corner. The new Classes are Vanguard (Soldier), Val Dragoon (Lancer, interestingly named after Val Leo), Hawkeye (Archer), Zodiac (Mage), and Holy Diva (Cleric). Players who were in the event were able to see the growth ring for these classes.
    4. (Credits to MM) Guild Union - Guilds can unite together as a Guild Union. Up to 40 members can be a part of a Guild Union, and can face other Guild Unions. Contents are subjected to change.
    5 and 6. Seems this Hat will finally be available, but if I'm to assume, it was for those who attended the event.
    7. Other Features mentioned include: World Chat (I see those Scam Bots' mouths foaming already), Pet Battles (To be the very best), Actual Lobby interactions.

Duel Room Tournament - There were 8 Teams players joined in for the tournament: Team Limimin, Egg, Mochi Pen, Goblin, Kaava, Raccoon, Colobu, and Ninoyu. The winner of the tournament was Team Limimin, but not without going through all the Gorilla memes in the stream's live chat.

Bahamut Event - In this segment, seems this event quest was accessible to the attendees of the event. And the one segment I was waiting for was...

...pretty underwhelming imo. Nice music, but I should've expected it to be a CotSA type Quest (of course making Bahamut unkillable sounds about right). If you're confused upon watching the stream as to why it took 0 damage until Ahura's Unison attack, it's because the cameraman for this event did not do any actions in the quest.

More things to cover on the next posts.
    Last edited by TaikunZ; 12-02-2018, 09:23 AM.
    TaikunZ
    Unofficial Unison League Wikia Admin
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.
    My account is under the same name! Please consider supporting and check it out!

Taibo Scrub, Carbuncold and Brash, and Tai and Merlyn by Mimi
    Vampire Merlyn and TaikunZ and Darling by deviousSprite
    Multiple memes by the Salsa
    Yandere Merlyn by Yumicchii
    Happy Birthday Me by Match-i
    Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

2. New Cosmetic Items
    New Cosmetic Items have been sneaked into the update. They're not for $$$, so yay!

Please give me about three posts to reserve and gather all the content I missed. Will be doing them today.
    Last edited by TaikunZ; 12-06-2018, 06:51 PM.
    TaikunZ
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

3. 4th Anniversary Divine Grace Treasure Spawns
      The usual Treasure Spawn, featuring the new Archangel Monster, Mikhael, and Wolf Hednar.

Treasure Box Contents:
      1. Jackpot: Any of the following:

"Mikhael" Summoning Scroll x1,
      "Wolf Hednar" Summoning Scroll x1, or
      Divine Grace Medal x500-1000

2. Featured Monster Gear (Random Stats) x1 or Featured Monster Gear Summoning Scroll x1
      3. 26 Cost or more SSR Spawn Weapon/Defense Gear x1
      4. 26 Cost or more SSR Spawn Weapon/Defense Gear x1
      5. Divine Grace Medal x200 / x300
      6. Divine Grace Medal x400 / x500
      7. "Super Reforge Quest" Key x3
      8. Awakening Orb Piece x1 / Awakening Orb x1
      9. Droplets of Ether x1 / Drops of Ether x1

Featured Gear:

Archangel Mikhael
      Reforges from: Mikhael
      Element: Fire
      Stats: Can be any of the following combinations: ATK and DEF, DEF and MDEF, ATK and MATK, MATK and DEF, MATK and MDEF, and MDEF and ATK
      Type: Monster
      Number of Potential Count: 4

Skill:
      * Ability Power 200. Damages all enemies 5 times with physical fire damage with a success value of 100.
      └ Ability Power boosted by 10 for each increase in Skill level.
      * Ability Power 100. Heals the HP of all allies.
      * Increases the ATK and MATK of all allies by 120% for 120 seconds.
      * Increases the ATK buff limit of all allies by 40% for 120 seconds.
      * Increases the MATK buff limit of all allies by 40% for 120 seconds.
      * Casts Elevate on all allies by 30% for 60 seconds.
      * Casts Blessing (Recovers 50 Cost; Increases maximum HP by 100%; Nullifies Status Ailments; Reduces Ability Cooldown Times by 50%; Recovers maximum HP by 20% every 5 seconds) on your character for 60 seconds.

Hidden Skills:
      Level 1 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 1 by 8000
      Level 2 - Fire Defense from Unison Damage +300
      Level 3 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 2 by 8000
      Level 4 - [Additional Unison Effect] Recovers 30 Cost for all allies.

[Frenzied Great Wolf] Hednar
      Reforges from: Wolf Hednar
      Element: Water
      Stats: Can be any of the following combinations: ATK and DEF, DEF and MDEF, ATK and MATK, MATK and DEF, MATK and MDEF, and MDEF and ATK
      Type: Monster
      Number of Potential Count: 4

Skill:
      * Ability Power 220. Damages all enemies 2 times with physical water damage with a success value of 100 points.
      └ Ability Power boosted by 10 for each increase in Skill level.
      * Casts Blind on all enemies by 60 seconds with a success value of 80 points.
      * Removes Damage Reflection, Continuous Healing, and Damage Reduction effects from all enemies.
      * Increases the Critical Hit Chance of all allies by 30% for 60 seconds.
      * Increases the Critical Hit Damage of all allies by 30 for 60 seconds.
      * Casts Frenzy on your character for 60 seconds.

Hidden Skills:
      Level 1 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 1 by 7000
      Level 2 - [Additional Unison Effect] Increases the Maximum HP of all allies by 40% for 40 seconds.
      Level 3 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 2 by 7000
      Level 4 - [Additional Unison Effect] Increases the Cost Recovery Speed of all allies by 10 for 60 seconds.

Monster Gear: Mikhael, Wolf Hednar, Lacrosse Vivi, Triton, Yuria, Tristan, Wind Bastet, Cinderella, Dark Gremory, Armo, Patty Marie, Horus, Lieryl, Cleopatra, Tsukiyomi, Odin, Juliet, Romeo, Sphinx, Kroyt, Lancelot, Cowgirl Tequilla, Tourbilon, Aquarius, Aldebaran, Brahma, Nitocris, Anemoi, Titania, Popon.
      Last edited by TaikunZ; 12-09-2018, 10:58 PM.
      TaikunZ

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

• TaikunZ
        TaikunZ commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm trying my hand in translating some Abilities discovered by players that were able to playtest the new Classes. Here are the following.

Credits to Shiori for finding the players, MM for assistance on certain Abilities, and Jandira for translating all of the Ability Names, and most Abilities for Soldier, Lancer, and Archer.

Vanguard:

Impulse Blade
        Ability Cooldown: 8
        Ability Cost: 15
        Ability Description:
        [Can only be used when your character’s HP is 60% and above]
        Ability Power 100. Attacks one enemy 3 times with physical damage that uses both ATK and DEF.
        Added effect: Reduces the action speed of the target NPC by 10 for 15 seconds, and the Cost recovery speed of the target by 5 for 15 seconds.

Iron Fortress
        Ability Cooldown: 7
        Ability Cost: 13
        Ability Description:
        Ability Power 160. Damages one enemy with physical damage that uses both ATK and DEF.
        Added effect: Casts Blind on the target for 10 seconds at success of 70 points, and reduces physical and magic damage taken by your character by 20% for 5 seconds.
        Combo effect: When used after Glorious Guard, Ability Power 180. Damages one enemy with physical damage that uses both ATK and DEF, and reduces physical and magic damage taken by your character by 30% for 5 seconds.

Tidal Wave
        Ability Cost: 16
        Ability Description:
        [Can only be used when an Axe is in your Main Slot]
        Ability Power 200. Attacks an enemy 3-6 times for physical damage at success of 70 points.

Glorious Guard
        Ability Cooldown: 20
        Ability Cost: 0
        Ability Description:
        Receive 40% of damage taken by allies adjacent to yourself for 20 seconds.
        Added effect: Increases your character's max HP by 50% for 20 seconds.

Imperial Territory
        Ability Cooldown: 40
        Ability Cost: 10
        Ability Description:
        Casts ''Nullify Unison Gauge Reduction 1 time'' on one ally and adjacent allies (max three allies).

Clairvoyance
        Ability Cooldown: 20
        Ability Cost: 5
        Ability Description:
        Increases the accuracy of attack Abilities for your character by 30% for 20 seconds.

Crystal Slash
        Ability Description:
        [Can only be used when a Sword is in your Main Slot]
        Ability Power 130. Deals physical piercing damage that ignores damage nullifying effects to one enemy 5 times.
        Added Effect: Increases the Unison Gauge of your character by 3.
        Combo effect: When used after Iron Fortress, Ability Power 150. Deals physical piercing damage that ignores damage nullifying effects to one enemy 5 times.
        Added Effect: Increases the Unison Gauge of your character by 5.

Malice Sword
        Ability Cooldown: 6
        Ability Description:
        Ability Power 220. Damages one enemy with physical damage.
        Added effect: Casts ''Nullify Unison Gauge Gain Reduction 1 time'' on your character.
        Combo effect: When used after Clairvoyance, Ability Power 240. Damages one enemy with physical damage.
        Added effect: Removes buffs from the target.

Val Dragoon:

Riot Break
        Ability Cost: 9
        Ability Description:
        Ability Power 150. Attacks an enemy 1-3 times for physical piercing damage at success of 80 points.
        Added effect: Reduces the Unison gauge gains of target by 1 for 20 seconds.

Quick Raid
        Ability Cost: 12
        Ability Description:
        Ability Power 160. Damages one enemy with physical damage.
        Added effect: Increases the target's Break by 40 and reduces your character's Ability cooldown times (except for certain Abilities) by 25% for 10 seconds.

Dragon Tail
        Ability Description:
        Ability Power 110. Attacks a random target five times with physical damage. (Target changes each attack.)
        Combo effect: When used after Dragon Tail, Ability Power 130. Attacks a random target five times with physical damage. (Target changes each attack.)
        Added effect: Increases the critical hit damage of your character by 20 for 10 seconds.

Shield Break
        Ability Description:
        Removes Damage Reflection and Damage Reduction from one enemy.

Lion King's Team
        Ability Cooldown: 10
        Ability Description:
        Nullifies 1 Unison Gauge Increase for all enemies.

Stake All
        Ability Cost: 5
        Ability Description:
        Increases the critical hit chance of your character by 30% for 40 seconds, and increases the critical hit damage of your character by 30 for 40 seconds.

Dragon Reap
        Ability Cost: 18
        Ability Description:
        [Can only be used when a Lance is in your Main Slot]
        Ability Power 100. Damages 1 enemy with physical damage 4 times.
        Added effect: Ability Power boosted in increments of 50 (up to a max of 300) when the target is broken.
        Combo effect: When used after Quick Raid, Ability Power 120. Damages 1 enemy with physical damage 4 times.
        Added effect: Increases the target's Break by 40.

Tri Edge
        Ability Cooldown: 5
        Ability Cost: 13
        Ability Description:
        Ability Power 120. Damages one enemy with physical damage 3 times. Ability Power boosted in increments of 50 (up to a max of 270) for every critical hit.
        Added effect: Casts Paralysis on the target for 10 seconds at success of 70 points.
        Combo effect: When used after Stake All, Ability Power 150. Damages one enemy with physical damage 3 times. Ability Power boosted in increments of 50 (up to a max of 300) for every critical hit.
        Added effect: Reduces DEF of target by 30% for 20 seconds.

Hawkeye:

Rapid Fire
        Ability Cooldown: 0
        Ability Cost: 8
        Ability Description:
        Ability Power 60. Damages one enemy with physical damage 1 time and magic damage 1 time.
        Combo effect: When used after Rapid Fire, Ability Power increases to 70.
        Added effect: Increases your Physical and Magic Ability Power by 10 for 40 seconds.

Disarm Trap
        Ability Description:
        Ability Power 100. Damages 1 enemy with physical damage 2 times and magic damage 2 times.
        Added effect: Reduces target's ATK and MATK by 20% for 20 seconds.

Astrolabe
        Ability Description:
        [Can only be used when a Gun is in your Main Slot]
        Ability Power 150. Attacks an enemy randomly with physical or magic piercing damage that ignores damage nullifying effects five times.
        Added effect: Reduces the target's Cost by 5.
        Combo effect: When used after Disarm Trap or Astrolabe, Ability Power 160. Attacks an enemy randomly with physical or magic piercing damage that ignores damage nullifying effects five times.
        Added effect: Reduces the target's Cost by 10.

Shadow Eye
        Ability Description:
        Casts Pressure on an enemy target for 15 seconds, which disables their ability to swap with another surviving enemy player.
        Receiving this effect while swapping will cancel your swap.

Beauties of Nature
        Ability Cooldown: 60
        Ability Description:
        Increases the Cost recovery speed of all allies by 5 for 40 seconds.
        Added effect: Removes Status Ailments from all allies.

Euphoria
        Ability Cost: 25
        Ability Description:
        Reduces Ability cooldown times (except for certain Abilities) of one ally and adjacent allies (max three allies) by 20% for 40 seconds.

Feather Rain
        Ability Description:
        [Can only be used when a Bow is in your Main Slot]
        Ability Power 90. Attacks an enemy 5 times for magic damage that uses both ATK and MATK with a success value of 75 points.
        Combo effect: When used after Beauties of Nature, Ability Power 100. Attacks an enemy 5 times for magic damage that uses both ATK and MATK with a success value of 95 points.
        Added effect: Increases the Cost recovery speed of all allies by 5 for 20 seconds.

Sniping Shot
        Ability Description:
        Ability Power 100. Damages 1 enemy with physical piercing damage 1 time, ignoring damage reduction and damage.reflection and magic piercing damage 1 time, ignoring damage reduction and damage.reflection.

Zodiac:

Lunatic Ray
        Ability Description:
        Consumes 10% of your max HP, Ability Power 100. Damages one enemy with magic damage 2 times using both MATK and MDEF.
        Added effect: [When target is a PC] Decreases the target's Cost by 5 and recovers your Cost by 5.

Seraphic Soul
        Ability Cooldown: 5
        Ability Description:
        Ability Power 180. Damages one enemy with magic damage 2 times.
        Added effect: Reduces the target's DEF and MDEF by 20% for 15 seconds.
        Combo effect: When used after Lunatic Ray, Ability Power 190. Damages one enemy with magic damage 2 times.
        Added effect: Reduces the target's DEF and MDEF by 30% for 15 seconds.

Life Reach
        Ability Description:
        [Can only be used when a Staff is in your Main Slot]
        Ability Power 140. Damages one enemy with magic damage 4 times.
        Added effect: Heals your character for 5% of the damage dealt.
        Combo effect: When used after Lunatic Ray, Ability Power 150. Damages one enemy with magic damage 4 times.

Hangman
        Ability Cost: 20
        Ability Description:
        Casts Karma on all enemies.

Dispeller
        Ability Description:
        Removes Continuous Healing, Action Speed Increase, and Cost Recovery Speed Increase effects from one enemy.

Arcana World
        Ability Description:
        Increases the fire, water, wind, light, dark, time, and star elemental attack of all allies by 4 for 40 seconds.
        Added effect: Removes debuffs from all allies.

Ancient Spell
        Ability Description:
        [Can only be used when a Staff is in your Main Slot]
        When your character does not receive any damage for 3 seconds after using this Ability, activate the following effects:
        Ability Power 150. Attacks a random target ten times with magic damage with a success value of 70. (Target changes each attack.)
        Added effect: Casts Confusion on targets for 10 seconds with a success value of 70 points.

Miserable Burst
        Ability Description:
        Ability Power 180. Deals magic damage to one enemy and their adjacent enemies for a max of three targets.
        Added effect: Reduces the status ailment resistance of targets by 20 for 15 seconds.
        Combo effect: When used after Concentrate, Ability Power 200. Deals magic damage to one enemy and their adjacent enemies for a max of three targets.
        Added effect: Reduces the status ailment resistance of targets by 30 for 15 seconds, and decreases targets’ Unison Gauge by 10.

Holy Diva:

Greater Arc Heal
        Ability Description:
        Removes Status Ailments and Status Debuffs of one ally and adjacent allies (max three allies).
        Added effect: Ability Power 70. Restores the HP of the target allies.

Silver Guidance
        Ability Description:
        Consumes 30% of your max HP and Ability Power 100. Deals magic damage to one enemy 2 times using both MATK and MDEF.
        Added effect: Casts Prohibit Unison on the target for 10 seconds at success of 60 points, and recovers 15 Cost on your character.

Goddess’ Hourglass
        Ability Description:
        Reduces the Ability cooldown times (except for certain Abilities) of the next two Abilities of one ally to 0.

Sanctuary
        Ability Description:
        Casts Counter Heal on all allies for 5 seconds that restores 30,000 HP whenever they are attacked.

Divine Affection
        Ability Cost: 25
        Ability Description:
        Increases the max HP of one ally by 40% for 60 seconds.
        Added effect: Recovers 100% of max HP of the target ally.

Holy Circle
        Ability Cost: 30
        Ability Description:
        Ability Power 30. Heals the HP of all allies.
        Added effect: Increases the Cost of all allies excluding your character by 20, and increases the Cost Recovery Speed of your character by 10 for 40 seconds.

Sacrifice Heal
        Ability Cooldown: 30
        Ability Description:
        Consumes 30% of your max HP and heals the HP of all allies excluding your character with Ability Power 70.

Bishop's Command
        Ability Cost: 18
        Ability Description:
        Ability Power 130. Deals magic damage to one enemy 2 times using both MATK and MDEF.
        Added effect: Recovers 15% of max HP for your character.
        Combo effect: When used after Silver Guidance or Sacrifice Heal, Ability Power 140. Deals magic damage to one enemy 2 times using both MATK and MDEF.
        Added effect: Recovers 30% of max HP for your character.

Also, a preview of the planned new footer for the game perhaps?

Last edited by TaikunZ; 12-06-2018, 11:00 PM.

I would like to give a big Thank You and Shout out to the following Patrons for their continued support!

Stargod Tellus
      Cappycot
      Lacie
      airbornyoshi
      Mr. Mindor
      Nemurerumori
      Ouka
      xSilverlight

Please check out my Patreon on how you can be included on this list!

Additional Thanks to the following people for their many contributions to the Gear Hunt List:
      • Kieralene
      • Magic Star
      • Cangowoo
      • Cthulhu
      • Shinji
      Until the next [JPUL] Update thread, everyone.

Images and Screenshots

Archangel Ariel:

Spawn Banner featuring Archangel Mikael:
      Last edited by TaikunZ; 12-02-2018, 09:25 AM.
      TaikunZ

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

• TaikunZ
        TaikunZ commented
        Editing a comment
        4th Anniversary Artworks:

Last edited by TaikunZ; 12-02-2018, 09:25 AM.

• TaikunZ
        TaikunZ commented
        Editing a comment
        4th Anniversary Artworks:

Next [JPUL] Thread.
        Last edited by TaikunZ; 12-05-2018, 10:32 PM.

i dont have ariel but if i were to choose what could be my aiel i would choose this post

because holy sbvhgvhvhdb
      IGN: |CG| Magic Star
      Anxious Forumer | Forumer Lurker

Comment

• Magic Star
        Magic Star commented
        Editing a comment
        Edit: basicallly theres too many good things about this post to comment on but im all excited for. the fourth anivessary artworks are cute too

Did they mention anything about fixing the freakin servers first too? :^)

Comment

• Deus Vult
        Deus Vult commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol

lmaooo fishing

and im excited to see what the new abilities are!

also those anniversary artworks are stunning as usual~

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

--

Icons 101

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
        Bryan_the_guy commented
        Editing a comment
        Still here waiting for the rest of lancer and archer abilities.

mudae water LMAO GDI TAI
      Basically retired.

pfp by Cyanide

Comment

The Limimin holding the Limimin holding the Limimin is amazing.

IGN: Exifea ID: 2108860349

Comment

Wish the ice cream costume won the unique costume design ;~;

Comment

Tons of very neat stuff in this update thread and honestly looking forward to most of them, HOWEVER the artworks for 4th anniversary are what caught my attention the most
        First I finally have to admit Gabriel is a girl (I was so sure he was a pretty boy)
        Second the ikkemen artworks looks INSANE, Tristan looks so good in it, and I'm convinced I've seen the artist somewhere, maybe from a game. The artstyle just speaks to me, would love to see more of their work to confirm.
        And finally, like everybody knows, a good game always needs a fishing minigame. Glad to see UL introducing us to one. As it should be.

Kroyt takes inspiration from a horse???? I always thought she was a kitsune type omg

¤ LichtKreis ¤

Comment

• Katty379
          Katty379 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wait wdym horse? I must've missed something-

• Bryan_the_guy
          Bryan_the_guy commented
          Editing a comment
          When drawing kroyt, the designer too suggestions just like this new one.

The following were the suggestions:

Kroyt:
          * Female
          * Adult
          * Normal Breasts
          * Black Color
          * Brush
          * Anubis
          * Animal Ears <------------------------
          * Magical
          * Ponytail or Side Ponytail
          * Kimono
          * Accessories
          * Green Hair
          * Glasses
          * Limimin
          * Horse <----------------------

Although I'm with shanoa, thought she was a kitsune type.

Katty379

• Saturn
          Saturn commented
          Editing a comment
          Pretty sure the horse part comes in the way her legs are drawn. They kinda look like she was riding a horse sidesaddle style.

S-SIX CLASS?!? N-NO WAY!

GS: 315K
        (Signature is updated ever month)
        Reached level 150 on 01/14/2018

Comment

Personally, I was hoping that they would add second rings to Treasure Hunter, Beserker, and Rook, but sixth rings for the five basic classes is fine, too. ^-^

UL IGN: HG||Anda Yumiko
          Player ID: 2122084602
          Guild: Hanabi Gang

VC IGN: Anda Yumiko
          VC ID: 617086600

Non Omnis Moriar...

Or just "N.O.M.", if you're in a hurry.

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
            Bryan_the_guy commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe for global anniversary

But that's just pipe dreaming

Sixth ring looks exciting. Hopefully it’ll add more physical moves that i can sink my teeth into.
          IGN: Alexander
          ID:2061966018

100% Grade A Smash

Comment

Do my eyes deceive me? Lancers can now hit multiple targets?

Comment

Working...
            X