[IMPORTANT] bug report December 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14/12/2018
    Description: [Knight's Honor] Espada with 2 Unlocked Potential is only buffing the users stats by 40% if used by a none-Lancer/Berserker.

Outcome: When used it only buffs the User and no other Allies even though the ability stats "Also applies the "Increase the stats of all Allies by 40% for 60 Seconds" effect to classes other than Lancer and Berserker'

Expected Outcome: All allies get 40% stats when used regardless of class being used.

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
      Bryan_the_guy commented
      Editing a comment
      Last time I checked it was give +40% to all stats to Lancers and Zerkers.

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      I've just posted about this in the Announcements and Error Reports section.
      Thanks for catching this!

Originally posted by Everian View Post
    14/12/2018
    Description: [Knight's Honor] Espada with 2 Unlocked Potential is only buffing the users stats by 40% if used by a none-Lancer/Berserker.

Outcome: When used it only buffs the User and no other Allies even though the ability stats "Also applies the "Increase the stats of all Allies by 40% for 60 Seconds" effect to classes other than Lancer and Berserker'

Expected Outcome: All allies get 40% stats when used regardless of class being used.
    With 2 potential unlocked it's states this applies the 40% stats to all other classes

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll look into this!

[12/13/18] Locked out from the game
    Description: I recently update Unison League and I can't seem to log in anymore.

Outcome: I press okay when the game says there's new data available and it takes me to the loading screen and then says "Download failed" immediately after.

Expected Outcome: The game should proceed to download the new data recently added to the game and allow me to log in afterwards

I tried reinstalling the game. I have enough storage and decent wifi

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      Apologies for the delayed response.
      We'll look into this!

continued

Comment

I’m not able to infuse event gear. I have the 35 cost lance but when I got to infusions nothing shows up. My second highest cost lance is 32 I thought at least it will show up but it didn’t. Then I thought maybe it is only able to be infused by event gear because I can’t use it infusion material ether. Yet there was this one person who got the event bow infused three times so unless she farmed to get two bows and two other weapons in two days, which is impossible because she had no Christmas gear equipped. So I’m asusuming she used regular gear to do so

So is this a bug, feature or I’m just doing something wrong? Ateam Avia please help me ;-;

Comment

• Magic Star
        Magic Star commented
        Editing a comment
        Deus Vult
        The SR to UR weapon gears are 4 slot infusion. You can use those.
        Examples:

• Magic Star
        Magic Star commented
        Editing a comment
        Deus Vult
        But you really shouldn't because you can get better spawn bows from Recycle Medals, (selling SR-UR gear from spawn will give you recycle medals. SR bases gives 1 while SSR bases gives 10. The video spawn is your best friend) There's a ticket that guarantees a random selected 32c weapon of class of your own choice. There are technically only three weapons in those tickets but they are very OP procs. The event gears are usually for cosmetic/elemental advantages and not really for stats.

The stuff you get from the recycle medals refresh monthly. So it's not a one time only deal. You get it this month, it comes back next month

• Deus Vult
        Deus Vult commented
        Editing a comment
        Magic Star, thanks so much. But I still have to use the lance because it’s one of the few ones I have that aren’t ability specific.

[12/14/18] Crashing attempting to open guild chat Description: A guild member of mine has been having issues opening guild chat, where every time she opens it, there's a strong chance she'll crash. She's been able to open it fine sometimes, but she claims it's been this way since update, with it now only getting so much worse.

Outcome: She crashes her game every time now opening guild chat. This prevents her from reading guild chat and even clicking on guild chat party invites if she misses the initial invite pop-up.

Expected Outcome: To be able to open guild chat and display the chat.

Comment

• Albus
        Albus commented
        Editing a comment
        is she still having the same issue?

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for bringing this to our attention Ill have the team take a look into this!

• Duck!
        Duck! commented
        Editing a comment
        Albus As of the first guild match today, seems to have resolved itself, though yesterday she was still crashing. I'm hoping it's really fixed since she's a cleric main and having to close and open rooms constantly if she misses/closes guild pop-up invite for parties is a bit inconvenient.

Though unsure if related, messages in guild chat right now seems to show a number twice the amount. If I send one, it will show the single message, but show on the tab as there being 2 messages. No problem at all really, but it's a little odd.

12/20/2018 Login milestone cosmetics not issued.

The patch notes from last week stated that the login cosmetics would be issued this week due to server issues, but i still have not received them after maintenance.

Comment

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        Will take a look into this!

12-21-2018 Player Name-hiding option works too well. It hides names for everyone in the lobby, the quests, even the member lists for guilds and in player profiles!

Outcome: A user can only see other users' names if they disable the name-hiding option

Expected Outcome: Other users' names are hidden in lobbies, guild battles, raids, or quests and player names are seen normally in the guild member screen and player profiles.

(My device is one that is unable to take screenshots, so I can't post an image of the problem here, but it's easy to see it by hiding player names)
      the spoken word from the birdtato of chaos

Comment

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        That's not good, I'll report this to the team!

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        I checked with the team and they told me this was 'intentional', so it is therefore not an error.
        However, I will put it on the list of things to reevaluate.

• Rand0mK4d13
        Rand0mK4d13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, even if it'll make me unable to see the names of my enemies, it's quite funny to me so I'm not too put-off by it! Nice to see you're on top of things, Avia!

Sucks that it is so close to Christmas and ateam still got things to fix. Surprisingly, no one commented on this one before:

[12/13/18] Ordeal times

Description: Tried to run the fire ordeal one more time in order to get some more medals and a gem before it ends.

Outcome: The quest was already ended and there was only light ordeal. This was 11:01 pm UL time. All 5 super difficult quests were still there tho.

Expected Outcome: The ordeals end at 12:00 am UL time and then cycle to the light ordeal for Mondays.

Last edited by [MOD] Rick; 12-24-2018, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• niconutela
        niconutela commented
        Editing a comment
        kinda sure it's like this since the time change, not 100% sure kus I almost wasn't here around 5am UL time
        at least we get to see spawn 1h before daily reset and most update ended 1h before daily reset too

but yup

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll have the team double-check the end times!

• Angi .-.
        Angi .-. commented
        Editing a comment
        it happens with limi cookies as well.

[12-31-2018] Entangling Staff - FireBrand, Ability not working properly.

Description:

When using the ability it not working as intended like not ignoring damage relection or dmg reduction , only procing the dmg once guessing the magic dmg and not the phy.
      But the cooldown & cost it working as intended

Expected outcome:

Ability Power 140 damages 1 enemy 1 time with magic damage and 1 time with physical damage with damage that ignores damage reduction and reflection.

Current outcome:

As I have been using the ability for a while, for some reason it is procing curse on the enemy like the ability Plagued Mist. Everything else is in the description.

Comment

• greenspiny
        greenspiny commented
        Editing a comment
        The staff's skill is probably the upgraded version of Plagued Mist instead of what's advertised. I say this because the other featured weapons have upgraded versions of Mirror Wall, Break Attack, Spinning Snipe, and Shell Rupture, which are in the same gear series as Plagued MIst.

The Ariel and Mikaela tickets expire the same day they are reedemable.

Comment

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        Once the event ends the Ariel Vote Tickets and Mikaela Vote Tickets will be exchanged into just "Vote Tickets" which can be used to obtain the items that you are after.
        Apologies for the confusion with this system.

• Lucelv
        Lucelv commented
        Editing a comment
        Ateam Avia Are the 2 types of tickets going to become the same type of ticket? I believe a lot of us were led to believe that the exchange limits are independent and thus we made the effort to farm both types.

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        I double checked with the team and they are the same ticket, Lucelv

The scroll for Kumbhira is not usable and instead goes to the guild battle medal exchange.

Comment

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        We had some comments of the game freezing when trying to use this Scroll, but nothing about going to the Guild Battle medal exchange. The freeze issues has been fixed, but is this issue still happening for you?

Description: Did the treasure spawn while knowing the possible contents of the treasure boxes. And on my third treasure box I got a 25 cost ssr Staff yet its not stated in the possible contents of the treasure boxes.

I dont need 25 cost ssr staff please just give me 600 divine grace medals for compensation 〒▽〒
      ID: 2095318168

Comment

• Yao
        Yao commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here too, I got a 25 yasha staff

• Kuissa
        Kuissa commented
        Editing a comment
        I got the same problem too, is this right? Cause i got a little upset opening a couple of boxes to get 24 and 25 cost gear

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        I apologize for the late response. I was taking a little time off.
        I can confirm that this was a bug and the team is considering compensation for this.
        I'll make a post about this in the error and announcements section when I have more details.

[01\01\2019] Sacred Seal of Attack XL

Chance to massively increase physical damage when using an Ability.
      Added Effect: Cooldown for Ability used reduced by 20% and recovers 5 Cost.

The ability does not reduce the cooldown of any offensive soldier abilities when activating. Have not tested other classes.

Solution: Reduce the cooldown.

Comment

• Shanoa
        Shanoa commented
        Editing a comment
        Seconding that. Tried with big cooldown abilities like Meteor Rain and it did not reduce the cooldown whatsoever.

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        The team is looking into this now!

[01/01/19] Incorrect Super Augment Quest Keys in Divine Grace Spawn chests

Description:

Treasure chests are only giving out 1 Super Augment Key

Expected Outcome:

We should be getting 3 keys

Current Outcome:

We are getting 1 key

I don't have a screenshot, but after a few chests, I ended up with 5 keys and the math does not add up.

Comment

• Yao
        Yao commented
        Editing a comment
        I have the same result. I got one key.

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        Will mention this to the team!
    Working...
    X