X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMPORTANT] bug report December 2018

Hi guys.

Merry Christmas

This is the 5th post of the series and soon we will do some changes ^^ to a more automated system.

You guys know the drill already but if you are new and not familiar here is a quick overview

This post objective is to keep the forums tidy and to efficiently inform the Ateam Avia and Ateam Admin of every bug in the game for the month of November

Please read to avoid duplicates and follow the the scheme down below before posting.

Date of the issue [in brackets] + short description of the bug

Ex:

[02-12-2018] Video spawn icon does not respond.

Then you add a description of the issue. One line short:

Ex:

when i user clicks on the video spawn button the icon does not respond.

Then you add what normally should happen.

Ex:

User should be able to watch a video in order to do a spawn.

Then you add the current state of things:

Ex:

Video spawns are impossible to perform.

[02-12-2018] Video spawn icon does not respond.

Description

When i user clicks on the video spawn button the icon does not respond.

Expected outcome

User should be able to watch a video in order to do a spawn

Current outcome

Video spawns are impossible to perform

If possible add screen-shots of the issue in question.

If needed more information the admins will request it.

Love y'all

Alby ^^

Link to previous posts

https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...=1543661219118
    https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...rt-august-2018
    https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...september-2018
    https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...t-october-2018

Side notes:

-I have changed the format of the date (sorry my American friends, but pay no mind really)
    -If there are any unsolved issues from previous months but the post was closed by an admin, do not worry, we have a database and everything is stored there. Nothing is lost

Curious fact: do you know that if you search '' Nero Claudius'' in google images you will not get a single historically accurate depiction of the emperor?
    Last edited by Albus; 12-01-2018, 07:13 AM.

Not a bug report, but I'd like to see this being updated.

In the Japanese UL's Help pages, there is a page listing all of the types of Status Effects. It's not in Global UL's Help pages as of yet.

Not only this will help categorize which effects can be balanced and purified, but it will greatly help knowing the official names for status effects for the Wiki.

I would link the help page here, but forum rules may remove it. The title of the Help page in Japanese UL is "バフ・デバフの種類", and can be found through:

Help > もっと強くなろう~バフ・デバフ > バフ・デバフの種類

I hope this gets attention, thank you in advance.
    TaikunZ
    Unofficial Unison League Wikia Admin
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.
    My account is under the same name! Please consider supporting and check it out!

Taibo Scrub, Carbuncold and Brash, and Tai and Merlyn by Mimi
    Vampire Merlyn and TaikunZ and Darling by deviousSprite
    Multiple memes by the Salsa
    Yandere Merlyn by Yumicchii
    Happy Birthday Me by Match-i
    Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      We're actually in the process of trying to get this added.
      Thanks for the reminder. I'll try to get this pushed through as quick as possible.

Hi i hope this is the right spot!
    6/12/2018
    when in messages and you tap the boards icon you get locked in chat unable to back out and do anything in game.
    Edit: just tested it and i also got stuck from being in guild chat and trying to go into the bulletin boards that way
    Last edited by CSMaxy; 12-06-2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Stuicide
      Stuicide commented
      Editing a comment
      Chat is really bugged right now.

you also cannot start a new PM with a friend or new person. You click on "send message" it pulls up "current" tab, so when you go to PM a friend, you wind up posting it to the lobby you are currently in.

[12/6/18]

Description: Showman Scroll wasn't converted into Ether

Outcome: after the showman scroll expired, it wasn't converted to an Ether droplet

Expected Outcome: After scroll's expiring date, was stated in notice that remaining would be converted into Ether

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      Will look into this now!

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the text from the notice:
      'Leftover Summoning Scroll Pieces will be converted into Droplets of Ether at a rate of 1 to 1 after the Summoning Scroll expiry period ends after the event has ended. '.
      It looks like only the Scroll Pieces were converted. Scrolls should still be usable I believe.

• Miss Bliss
      Miss Bliss commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like I misread again I guess? Scrolls expired so no, they aren't useable. RIP Ether and Scroll
      Last edited by Miss Bliss; 12-07-2018, 10:20 AM.

[12-6-2018]

Description: A new main quest area has been added, but no missions show up until completing each individual stage.

Outcome: missions don’t show up for completing the stages until each individual stage has been completed

Expected outcome: missions should show up in the trophy tab.

EDIT: It appears that this only affected the first trophy mission, after clearing the first stage in windt the mission showed up for me to collect my gem and now the stage 2 mission shows up.
    Last edited by Guruanu; 12-06-2018, 11:14 AM. Reason: Looks like it only affects the first stage trophy mission

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      We're looking into this now.

[12/6/2018]
    Missing labels regarding pets

There are also missing labels when you try to breed pets in the public chat rooms with limimins.

Comment

• angermode
      angermode commented
      Editing a comment
      Not used to the new layout XC

• niconutela
      niconutela commented
      Editing a comment
      btw that's the sell screen

but it's missing the other sub slot and some text around yup

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      This should be fixed now!

[12-6-2018]

Description: New UI changed the place the macros go (in the same tab as the limi stickers) but doesn't function the way it is supposed (?) to.

Outcome: first slide of macros we can use but the arrows on the left and right do not take us to any other page. We are stuck on first.

Expected outcome: to be able to move through the many different pages of the macros.

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      I just confirmed this myself and spoke to the programmer in charge of this. We'll try and get this fixed next week.

[12 - 6 - 18] Endless Disconnection While Viewing GGT

Desc : If watching a battle of the guild grand tournament and crashing, trying to get back in will result in endless loop of that last scene you were watching.

Outcome: Unable to do anything, not even click buttons before being sent back into the main screen

Expected Outcome : After disconnecting from GGT spectator mode, it'll send you back to main lobby

HHHhHhHH im unable to play ul now :^)

EDIT : It lasts around 20mins
    JosUL
    LV185
    Gearscore : 680k
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Mage!

ID : 2015501805

Comment

• Shanoa
      Shanoa commented
      Editing a comment
      Having the exact same issue. RIP UL

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      We're trying to get this fixed asap!

Hello! This is my first time on Ateam Forums, but I had to make a report about a glitch that I found. Could you please check in with the classes? It seems it won't allow you to use any Armlets to unlock the advanced classes. And thank you for fixing the bug that was affecting the messages! ^~^

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you unlocked the relevant sub classes for the advance class you are trying to obtain?

[12-7-1018] miscellaneous icons/players not rendering

Desc: while in lobby and quests i have had multiple sprites and pictures not rendering and showing as huge black blocks

Outcome: poor questing and lobby view

Expected outcome: smooth rendering and clear picture

Comment

• WinterKitty
      WinterKitty commented
      Editing a comment
      This has happened so many times to me. It can happen to Unison too.

[ 11 - 8 - 18 ] Black Screen with Invalid Operation.

Desc : You start with one invalid operation then it results in a loop of a black screen loading, after a few seconds it says " Invalid Operation "

Outcome : Time wasting and unable to play the game.

Expected Outcome : This Not To Happen.

----

It happened to me and my friends after a duel, dunno if it happens after other things.
    Last edited by JosUL; 12-08-2018, 12:27 PM. Reason: Edit No. 1
    JosUL
    LV185
    Gearscore : 680k
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Mage!

ID : 2015501805

Comment

12/8/18 Black Screen/Fishing Menu in Global

Description: You enter Unison League with a black screen and the fishing icons on the rights. Plus the gold limi quests is in Japanese same as the fishing.

Outcome: Poor lobby view and invalid errors

Expected Outcome: A clear screen with no Japanese and glitches. Let's hope this fixed tommorow and give a compensation of gems.

Comment

12/8/18 Black Screen Impossible to log in into UL

Description: The player tries to enter Unison League which results in a loop of Loading screen and Connection Lost after a bit and no matter what you try to do once it starts it doesn't stop in hours.

Outcome: Can't play/log in to UL. No farming new event R.I.P. ;-;

Expected Outcome: The player will be able to log in to UL perfectly fine and actually play the game like always.

I expect some type of compensation since this has been happening since the update on Thursday and it completely destroyed the schedule I had to farm the new limimin event to 200k for my team.

Comment

• Rand0mK4d13
          Rand0mK4d13 commented
          Editing a comment
          That thing's been sort of a normal occurrence since way back in August, when the Global servers imploded on themselves

[12-11-2018]

Description: Can not scroll down when there are more than 5/6 breeding options in guild lobby (limi room quite possibly might have the same issue but there aren't as many people there usually so can't come to that conclusion)

Outcome: When I try to scroll down to look at the limi's up for breeding, the list automatically scrolls itself back to the top of the list.

Expected outcome: I can scroll to the bottom of the choices of limis without having to hold my finger there to prevent for it to scroll itself back up.

Comment

• Albus
          Albus commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you post a few screenshots?

• Angi .-.
          Angi .-. commented
          Editing a comment
          Albus I would but I don't think this can be captured via screenshot because it is an action and not a static issue.

• Ateam Avia
          Ateam Avia commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried to replicate this myself, but I could only get two people in my matching list.
          I'll pass this along to the team for them to check.

Not an error but In JPUL I heard there was a free spawn (gives 5 random gear) with chances for Christmas monsters. I'm wondering why didn't global get it?

Here's the banner image:

Ateam Avia

Comment

Working...
        X