Black Friday, Black Out from connection to UL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Friday, Black Out from connection to UL

12:57 PM UL time to 1:08 PM UL time, cannot stay logged into UL, constantly disconnected. Completely missed the GB. This is on 3 know devices, one on WiFi, 2 off. We are a week away from RGB’s

Plenty of great new spawn traps, as expected of any business during Black Friday, but it’s been at least 3 weeks since connectivity has been an issue (all through RGR’s), we were getting constant DC’s AFTER each match. Now it’s starting before? The supposed reasoning was because of a box spawn, and it would be resolved during maintenance on 11/22/18. It’s now 11/23/18 and it’s gotten worse.

It’s ok though, just like the Eva Collab 2 fisco 1-1/2 years ago and the Sword Oratoria, it’s not like anybody would quit the game over this, and it’s not like we could demand a refund for something that the developers claim to have worked on and anything else is beyond their control, right Ateam Avia ?

How does everybody else feel?
    I am having no connectivity issues what so ever
    2.44%
    I care about RGB’s and am concerned the connectivity issues will be a problem
    75.61%
    I’ll find a way to get refunds on the gems I’ve bought if this isn’t resolved
    0%
    I’m F2P and never plan to git gud
    2.44%
    This game sucks anyways, so it’s not surprising their server sucks
    9.76%
    Just Git Gud and fix your game!
    9.76%

The poll is expired.

I had about 13 dc's right before guild battle. I posted about it before and now it's getting out of hand. Ffs. Spend money on a game that you cant even play at your own will without getting dc'dd. I've had enough of it, so I'm sure you can tell which vote was mine.

Comment

• Tigre_Vorn
      Tigre_Vorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya. I remember your post and pretty sure I posted in there with a tag to Avia to note that it’s affecting a good portion of the community that want to continue supporting their company with our business.

• Miss Bliss
      Miss Bliss commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, and all we heard was "going to look into it", well it's well overdue and today is the worst of them all. Anywhere from 10-15 dcs every hour. Seriously, use some of.your profits from all the spawns and upgrade your servers. Dont worry about daily spawns until this is fixed. I know they wont listen but whatever...

I keep getting dced every other moment as well. Tried using different wifi networks, data, and devices to confirm.

Comment

For me its on and off, not really a problem before gbs though idk why

Comment

Yeah i've been disconnecting before my gb as well. I'm sched B and weird thing is that I'm also disconnecting after sched A gb.. so around 9:45pm UL time and 9:15pm UL time :/ I had to re-connect 3 times today just to make gb, and ended up being late. In addition I have been disconnecting whenever i received a notification, which never happened before.

Comment

Another day of this sht. Really.

Comment

Another day of this garbage. Really.

Comment

The problem hasn’t gotten THIS bad till the past few months

Wasn’t originally going to say something since wasn’t as big of a deal, but now it’s starting to be. More and more people are experiencing these dc’s than ever before. Just now, almost my entire guild couldn’t log on to battle. When anyone logged on, they’d get “connection lost” repeatedly. No, it ain’t our connections ffs

Seriously, spend some effort in keeping your players satisfied, not just when just about everyone gets pissed off you do something

Comment

I have been experiencing the same issue. I am currently running UL on Android 9, sometimes it freezes and crash, sometimes it goes blank then crash and recently I have been disconnected due to connection issue now. Please fix this please, the regular Dc is making the enjoyment very difficult

Comment

Hey really guys. Your servers are ghetto AF, replace or fix them already. This is ridiculous.

Comment

Dupiclate because even their forum servers are acting all kinds stupid now.

Comment

The game is unplayable with these garbage servers
                      Guild : #TheBeamMafia
                      ID : 2046434395
                      IGN : TBM \|/§åsø

Comment

Seriously. How many more threads do we have to make about this issue before they even take action??

Comment

They seriously need to fix this. Farming the Curtains event is a huge problem when i get dc ever so often.

Comment

I think the connectivity "issue" is very convenient. I know when guild battles are about to start because I start disconnecting. I also know when guild battles have just ended because I can log back into the game a minute to a couple minutes after.

All jokes aside, as a 3/3 FL member of my guild, I would appreciate having a game as consistent as I am.

Edit: Apparently, there is a connection issue on the Forums too.

Comment

Working...
                            X