[JPUL] 11/14/2018 - Pet Matching, Spawns, and Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [JPUL] 11/14/2018 - Pet Matching, Spawns, and Updates

Today we have Video Point Spawns in Japanese UL, Pet Matching, and Treasure Spawn with Dora.

Please be aware that I may or may not have made some mistake(s) in translations.
    If images are hard to read, please view the image separately on another window.
    Certain releases of features or Gear may arrive in a different way or may be changed for the Global version of the game.
    Please refrain from commenting on the posts, as it will bury the Images. Leave a reply instead!
    Thank you!

1. Blessing Effect Update
    Suthiara's Blessing effect was updated last week to include the "Nullify Unison Gauge Reduction" Effect. Now, the entire Blessing Effect will have the following effects:

* Recovers 50 Cost.
    * Increases Maximum HP by 100%.
    * Nullifies Status Ailments.
    * Nullifies Unison Gauge Reduction.
    * Reduces Ability Cooldown Times by 50%.
    * Heals 20% of Maximum HP every 5 seconds.

2. Pet Matching
    Pet matching is finally in the game. Here are the following mechanics:

* Players can only match with their adult (Level 10 and higher) Limimins.
    * Once matched, a matched Limimin cannot do so again for two days.
    * Eggs will only begin their hatch countdown timer once equipped in the player's Sub Deck.

As stated before, players can only match their Pets with players in their Friend List, and Guildmates of the same Guild. They can match their Pets in the following areas in the game:

* Specific Chat Room for Limimin Pets
    * Guild Lobby Room
    * My Rooms

If attempting to match in these specific areas, an icon on the upper left of the screen appears for the feature. Players now have an access to a menu where they can see applications for matching with their Pet. Up to three applications per Pet are allowed, and players must delete existing applications to be able to receive more.

Once both players agree upon this, both players receive an Egg, which can be received from the Present Box.

Here's how new hatched Pets can inherit characteristics from their Parent Pets:
    1. Abilities - Abilities will be randomly chosen from both parents, but the Infantmin will not have an access to these Abilities until Level 10.
    2. Patterns - 40% Your Pet's patterns, 40% Your Friend/Guildmate's Pet's patterns, 20% Random chance for anything else.
    3. Element - 40% Your Pet's Element, 40% Your Friend/Guildmate's Pet's Element, 20% Random chance for other Elements.

According to the Notice, there seems to be a new Face for Limimin Pets. Find out how it looks through matching!
    By the way, the number of Pets you can have is 10, which includes Eggs. Here are the Level Requirements for your Pet Deck, which are the number of Pets you can equip:

1 - Default
    2 - Default
    3 - Lv 120
    4 - Lv 150
    5 - Lv 180

Oh, and uh, there's now a Sell feature. Letting your Limimins leave in exchange for 5 Costume Medals. Don't even think about it; only villains do that.

3. Video Point Spawns
    Video Point Spawns is finally available in Japanese UL. The Cosmetic Design winner "Tealight, Joyful Flame" hasn't been available in the game for quite sometime until this release. Also, Darius finally becomes available in their game. Both Monsters have different effects (and for Darius's case, stats and cost) in the game.

Same mechanics apply to their Video Point Spawns.

Featured Gear and Comparison:

Tealight, Joyful Flame

Japanese UL:
    Element: Fire
    Stats: DEF and MDEF
    Type: Monster
    Number of Potential Count: N/A

Skill:
    * Recovers 40% of Maximum HP of all allies.
    └ Effect boosted by 5% for each increase in Skill level.
    * Increases the fire, water, wind, light, dark, time, and star elemental attack of all allies by 4 for 60 seconds.
    * Removes Status Ailments from all allies.

Originally posted by Global UL:
    Element: Fire
    Stats: ATK and DEF

Skill:
    Ability Power 120. Damages all enemies with physical fire damage.
    └ Ability Power boosted by 10 for each increase in Skill level.
    Increases ATK and MATK of all allies by 30% for 60 seconds.
    Increases the ATK buff limit of your character by 20% for 60 seconds.
    Increases the MATK buff limit of your character by 20% for 60 seconds.
    [Big Boss] Darius

Japanese UL:
    Element: Time
    Stats: MDEF and ATK
    Number of Potential Count: 5

Skill:
    * Ability Power 220. Damages all enemies with physical time damage.
    * Stuns all enemies with a success value of 70.
    * Reduces All Stats of all enemies by 30% for 60 seconds.
    * Reduces 20 Cost of all enemies.
    * Casts Piercer on your character for 60 seconds.

Hidden Skills:
    Level 1 - ATK Up 3000
    Level 2 - DEF Up 3000
    Level 3 - MATK Up 3000
    Level 4 - MDEF Up 3000
    Level 5 - [Unison Effect Boost] Reduces All Stats of all enemies by 20% for 60 seconds.

Originally posted by Global UL:
    Element: Time
    Stats: ATK and DEF
    Number of Potential Count: 5
    * Ability Power 210. Damages all enemies with physical time-elemental damage.
    * Stuns all enemies with a success value of 40.
    * Reduces action speed of all enemies for 40 seconds (affects * CPU targets such as enemy monsters).
    * Reduces Cost recovery speed of all enemies for 40 seconds.
    * Restores your own character's Cost by 13.

Hidden Skills:
    Level 1 - [Additional Unison Effect] Increases fire, water, wind, light, and, dark elemental attack for all allies by 2 for 60 seconds
    Level 2 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 2 by 1000
    Level 3 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 2 by 1000
    Level 4 - [Unison Effect Boost] Applies Cost recovery effect to all allies.
    Level 5 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 1 by 2000
    Video Point Spawns:

4. Campaigns
    The Angelmin appearance boost campaign from last week has been extended to November 21, 2018.

5. Mobius Path
    The Element this time is Water. Not much changes from last time.

6. Ranked Guild Battles
    Not much changes from last time. There will be a Guild Grand Tournament afterwards.
    Last edited by TaikunZ; 11-14-2018, 10:13 PM.
    TaikunZ
    Unofficial Unison League Wikia Admin
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.
    My account is under the same name! Please consider supporting and check it out!

Taibo Scrub, Carbuncold and Brash, and Tai and Merlyn by Mimi
    Vampire Merlyn and TaikunZ and Darling by deviousSprite
    Multiple memes by the Salsa
    Yandere Merlyn by Yumicchii
    Happy Birthday Me by Match-i
    Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

7. RGB Treasure Spawn
    The usual Treasure Spawn, featuring Dora.
    I like how it says it has a new effect. Well new, in a sense that it's now directed towards your enemies LOL. It's basically the heal reduction demerit effect of Hero.

I wonder if it's a part of the ongoing Zodiac theme, but I'm not sure on that. Haven't seen any familiar symbols on the animation. As much as I want to do research with this, Google keeps on giving me results for Dora the Explorer.
    This is why I use Bing

Spawn Options:
    Gem x15 = 10x, First Time Half Off, Comes with a Bonus Treasure Medal x50-200.
    Gem x30 = 10x, Comes with a Bonus Treasure Medal x50-200.

Rates:
    SSR: 4.01%
    SR: 23.99%
    R: 72.00%

Treasure Box Contents:
    1. Jackpot: Any of the following:

"[Young Dragon] Dora" Summoning Scroll x1,
    "Nitocris" Summoning Scroll x1,
    "Teach" Summoning Scroll x1,
    "Venus, Summer Break" Summoning Scroll x1,
    Featured Monster Guaranteed Ticket x1 or
    Treasure Medal x500-1000

2. Droplets of Ether x1 / Drops of Ether x1
    3. Treasure Medal x200 / x300 / x400
    4. Super Augment Quest Key x3
    5. EXP Quest Key x1 / Super EXP Quest Key x1
    6. 26 Cost or more SSR Spawn Weapon/Defense Gear x1

Treasure Box Contents will oftentimes be their rarer counterparts.

Featured Gear:

[Supernova] Dora
    Reforges from: [Young Dragon] Dora
    Element: Star
    Stats: Can be any of the following combinations: ATK and DEF, DEF and MDEF, ATK and MATK, MATK and DEF, MATK and MDEF, and MDEF and ATK

Skill:
    * Ability Power 180. Damages all enemies 4 times with magic star damage with a success value of 100.
    └ Ability Power boosted by 5 for each increase in Skill level.
    * Casts Miasma on all enemies for 60 seconds with a success value of 70 points.
    * Casts Prohibit Unison on all enemies for 60 seconds with a success value of 50 points.
    * Reduces Healing Effects received by all enemies by 40% for 60 seconds.
    * Casts Life Drain on all allies by 10% for 60 seconds.
    * Increases Unison Gauge Gains of all allies by 2 for 50 seconds.
    * Casts Poison on all allies for 120 seconds with a success value of 100 points [Demerit].

RGB Treasure Spawn and Treasure Medal Exchange Items List:

8. UniFest Spawns
    Apparently the evolution of Unison Favorite Spawns, now called UniFest Spawns. The usual Step Up Spawns still though. This will seem to be a monthly thing according to the Notices.

Step - Requirement - Reward
    1 - Spawn x15 Gem (gives 10 Gear) for 1 time - 1 SSR Featured Gear Guaranteed, 4% SSR Rates Up, Comes with a Bonus UniFest Medal x20-40
    2 - Spawn x20 Gem (gives 10 Gear) for 1 time - 1 SSR 27 Cost or more Featured Gear Guaranteed, 6% SSR Rates Up, Comes with a Bonus UniFest Medal x40-80
    3 - Spawn x40 Gem (gives 10 Gear) for 1 time - 1 New Featured Weapon or Defense Gear Guaranteed, 8% SSR Rates Up

Rates:
    SSR: 4.01%
    SR: 24.00%
    R: 71.99%

Featured Gear:

Forest Fairy Protector Sword
    Reforges from: Forest Fairy Sword
    Type: Sword
    Skill:
    Assault Testament (Reliance) XL
    Chance to massively increase physical and magic damage when using an Ability.
    Added effect: Massively increases Ability Power of "Protection of Faith" and "Balance of Life".
    Ability Name: Vitalize
    Ability Cooldown: 15
    Ability Cost: 6
    Ability Description: [Rook-exclusive Ability] Increases the Maximum HP of one ally by 30% for 20 seconds.
    Added effect: Casts Ward on target ally.

Forest Fairy Protector Lance
    Reforges from: Forest Fairy Lance
    Type: Lance
    Skill:
    Assault Testament (Shadow) XL
    Added effect: Massively increases Ability Power of "Circular Shadow" and "Lunatic Dagger".
    Ability Name: Snatch
    Ability Cooldown: 5
    Ability Cost: 11
    Ability Description: [Treasure Hunter-exclusive Ability] Ability Power 80. Damages an enemy 2 times with physical damage.
    Added effect: [When target is an NPC] Increases the target's item drop rate.
    [When target is a PC] Reduces the target's Cost by 5 and increases your Cost by 5.

Forest Fairy Protector Bow
    Reforges from: Forest Fairy Bow
    Type: Bow
    Skill:
    Assault Testament (Shadow) XL
    Added effect: Massively increases Ability Power of "Circular Shadow" and "Lunatic Dagger".
    Ability Name: Invisible Hunt
    Ability Cost: 11
    Ability Description: [Treasure Hunter-exclusive Ability] Ability Power 80. Attacks an enemy once for physical damage and once for magic damage using the ATK and MATK of your character.
    Added effect: [When target is an NPC] Increases the target's item drop rate.
    [When target is a PC] Reduces the target's Cost by 5 and increases your Cost by 5.

Forest Fairy Protector Staff
    Reforges from: Forest Fairy Staff
    Type: Staff
    Skill:
    Assault Testament (Death Dance) XL
    Added effect: Massively increases Ability Power of "Kill Dance" and "Raging Pain".
    Ability Name: Briliant Flash
    Ability Description: [Berserker-exclusive Ability] Ability Power 60. Damages an enemy 3 times with magic damage.
    Added effect:Reduces Healing Effects received by enemy target by 10% for 10 seconds.

Forest Fairy Protector Relic
    Reforges from: Forest Fairy Relic
    Type: Relic
    Skill:
    Assault Testament (Death Dance) XL
    Added effect: Massively increases Ability Power of "Kill Dance" and "Raging Pain".
    Ability Name: Bullet Cannon
    Ability Description: [Berserker-exclusive Ability] Ability Power 60. Attacks an enemy three times randomly for physical damage or magic damage.
    Added effect:Reduces Healing Effects received by enemy target by 10% for 10 seconds.

Body Gear #1
    Type: Armor
    Skill:
    Attack Testament XXL
    Chance to tremendously increase physical and magic damage when using an Ability.

Body Gear #1
    Type: Clothing
    Skill:
    Attack Testament XXL
    Chance to tremendously increase physical and magic damage when using an Ability.

Head Gear #1
    Type: Helm
    Skill:
    Attack Testament XXL

Head Gear #2
    Type: Hat
    Skill:
    Attack Testament XXL

UniFest Spawns and UniFest Medal Exchange Items List:
    Last edited by TaikunZ; 11-18-2018, 04:50 AM.
    TaikunZ
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

I would like to give a big Thank You and Shout out to the following Patrons for their continued support!

Stargod Tellus
      Cappycot
      Lacie
      airbornyoshi
      Mr. Mindor
      Nemurerumori
      Ouka
      xSilverlight

Please check out my Patreon on how you can be included on this list!

Additional Thanks to the following people for their many contributions to the Gear Hunt List:
      • Kieralene
      • Magic Star
      • Cangowoo
      • Cthulhu
      • Shinji
      Until the next [JPUL] Update thread, everyone.
      Last edited by TaikunZ; 11-14-2018, 10:14 PM.
      TaikunZ

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

• TaikunZ
        TaikunZ commented
        Editing a comment
        ULWikia Gear Hunt List
        Hey guys, this isn't totally part of the update post (and feel free to skip this post), but as the ULWikia is coming close to near-completion for all the Gear entries, I'll need the help of you guys to fill in on some of the missing information.

The list can be found here, or:

Weapon Gear:
        - SSR Hecatoncheir Sword (Official English Name)
        - SSR Hecatoncheir Lance (Official English Name)
        - SSR Hecatoncheir Bow (Official English Name)
        - SSR Hecatoncheir Staff (Official English Name)
        - SSR Hecatoncheir Book (Official English Name)

Head Gear:
        - SSR Hecatoncheir Helm (Official English Name)
        - SSR Hecatoncheir Hat (Official English Name)

Body Gear:
        - SSR Hecatoncheir Armor (Official English Name)
        - SSR Hecatoncheir Clothing (Official English Name)

Monster Gear:
        - SSR Belvia (Skill Name, Top-Bottom Skill Description)

If you have a screenshot from the Encyclopedia section of the game of the following Gear, please send them over as a private message to me here in the forums. I'm mainly looking for their Basic/Max Stats, and the descriptions of their Skills. Upload a screenshot through imgur for easier linking. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this, and it will really help a lot towards the ULWikia's progress! And thank you to everyone that helped with the ULWikia's content so far!

• TaikunZ
        TaikunZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Spawn Banner featuring Dora:

New Wind Element Series Gear:

Next [JPUL] Thread.
        Last edited by TaikunZ; 11-21-2018, 06:24 AM.

Wow.
      Can't believe UL implemented breeding.
      Also you can sell your limin into slavery and get half the amount needed for a hat/head piece/weapon/orb/bag.

Comment

• niconutela
        niconutela commented
        Editing a comment
        ^ top 10 anime betrayal

• Bryan_the_guy
        Bryan_the_guy commented
        Editing a comment
        don't worry "avia?" this is why your our favorite forumer, because you try to amek everyone happy, including the insane.

thanks so much, "avia?".

• HotMessExpress
        HotMessExpress commented
        Editing a comment
        They bump jewels together. That's why your limimins get upset with you if you try to touch theirs.

Wow pets can make babies now and omg is that an actual monster and not a humanoid in a featured spawn what a miracle seriously make more MONSTER type monsters it has more potential to be creative with art style!

Comment

Young... Dragon? Blue... with white cream?

WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME, ATEAM!

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

GS: 315K
        (Signature is updated ever month)
        Reached level 150 on 01/14/2018

Comment

When I read matching. I was kinda hoping to have my slaves.... I mean limis fight against other people's sla...limins. I am kinda disappointed. All we get is basically pet weddings.

On a random note. Man Limins got awful job benefits. All they get is food, and the occasional clothing. While I am here, selling their offsprings...

Comment

• Vegecat
            Vegecat commented
            Editing a comment
            Isn't that slavery IRL in a nutshell?

• Keiryu
            Keiryu commented
            Editing a comment
            According to ateam? Not really. They are our "pets".

• Vegecat
            Vegecat commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you not noticed that pets IRL are, despite being sentient beings, legally classified as property (ie slaves)? This is why humans can play God with dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, parrots, pigs, fishes, etc etc.

Humans can select a male and a female and make them breed, manufacture as many offspring as the pets' bodies will allow, and sell whichever they like to new masters (and cull whichever babies don't seem worth the effort). Humans decide who the pets will live with, where they're permitted to go, who is allowed to visit them, what and when and how much they eat, where and when they may use the toilet, when and how much and what sort of medical care they receive, what sort of abuse they must endure (and what amount is acceptable to the owner and other humans before it's considered cruelty), what emotions they're allowed to express, etc. Humans decide whether they will be allowed to do anything in life beyond eat and sleep in a cage, whether they will be worked half to death in extreme temperatures in dangerous locations. Humans decide how long pets are allowed to live; in many situations, it's far more convenient and cheap to kill your pet than to bring it when you move to a new place, or to pay for vet care when it gets sick--and far more legal, too, in certain situations (eg you're moving somewhere that doesn't allow your pet).

If humans decide to keep a pet alive for a while, to fulfill whatever purpose, they legally must maintain it to a certain standard (eg enough nutrition to avoid deficiencies, a minimum level of exercise in some jurisdictions), just like humans must care (to a certain standard) for vehicles that will be driven on public roads (and they can be penalized for failing to comply, whether it's a cat or a car being neglected), but you're right, they're not entitled to actual pay, any more than cars are.

The fact that some individual slaves are treated well after a certain point in time, because their owners decide to treat them well (and the owners could always decide to do a 180), does not negate the fact that all of them are property with no legal rights. This goes for human slaves, too, of course; you could argue that many house slaves, especially while young, were treated as pets or even treated like family, by loving/benevolent owners (or at least, owners who were perceived as loving/benevolent). There were human slaves who adored their owners, didn't feel enslaved, were happy with their lives, and worked willingly, even eagerly; they were still slaves, yes really. Some were paid cash for their work and even had their own bank accounts; they were still slaves, yes really.

I don't think Ateam would really want to defend the position that a slave is no longer a slave if it's a pet

im taking applications to match with my children

requirements:
          -must be rich
          -must be cute
          -must come from respectable household
          -no smoke
          -must be smart
          -no alcoholic

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

--

Icons 101

Comment

• kyocrisis
            kyocrisis commented
            Editing a comment
            Hmm I only fit 2 reqs is that OK?

• Bevgebra
            Bevgebra commented
            Editing a comment
            kyocrisis Hmmm I will consider it

Bryan_the_guy Yes that's the most important one

• muda
            muda commented
            Editing a comment
            As the chad alpha I accept your request, but if you don't produce me strong, mage stat, star limis capable of leading the pride one day I'm going to drown them in the Zambizi

Post updated. Added the UniFest Spawns.
          TaikunZ

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

Those wind gears... I want them, even if only for cosmetic value. o_o

TaikunZ is there a typo in the basic attack replacements? Both Zerker ones are 5 cost, 6 cooldown, 60 x 3, but the first says it hits all enemies while the other says it hits just one.

Comment

• niconutela
              niconutela commented
              Editing a comment
              looking at the screenshot, the staff say one target so it's most likely a typo on it in the post

• TaikunZ
              TaikunZ commented
              Editing a comment
              Whoops, I'll correct that now. It's only one target.
          Working...
          X