App Crash with the new Update Android 9.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App Crash with the new Update Android 9.0

After install the last update when I open the app it instantly crashes.
    I'm on android 9.0 Oneplus 6

Hi @supertx2! You may try playing the game without any running background apps. Using a stable Wi-Fi connection may help too. If those don't work, you may try clearing your cache and restarting your device. If the problem still persists, you may contact our customer support team. They can be reached via email at info+android@mail.en.unisonleague.com (Android). They can help you better in this situation. Please take note as well to include the "+" signs when entering the email. We hope this helps!

Comment

Same thing has happened to my guildmate. He updated the game through google play first then went to load the game and update it there. Ended up crashing and is unable to login whatsoever. He has a stable connection and has even tried downloading the game from scratch, but still results in the same problem.

He’s running the game on a Pixel 2 XL with Android 9.0.

Comment

My guildmate is having the same problem, but the weird thing is I'm also on Android 9 (pie) and I don't have this issue (she has the Pixel 3 and I have the Pixel 2). She tried rebooting and reinstalling the game and it doesn't work for her either.

Comment

I had the same issue so I went and reinstalled UL again thru APKPure. It will redownload the previous version and open again. Temporary fix until things are up and stable in Google play store

Comment

this really sucks rip my login bonus , I already sent an email explaining but this should take a while to be fixed

Comment

I'm also having the same problem. Pixel 2 on Android 9.0 - just updated UL an hour ago and it crashes instantly. I can't get it to open at all. Based on the replies it seems like uninstalling and reinstalling will be futile so I won't waste my time there. Will have to go find the previous version I guess.

Comment

Worked fine for me today until just now. Trying to open the app just instantly shuts it down.

Comment

Just realized that it's the weekend for the dev team, and they probably won't get back to us until Monday smh

Comment

• Ateam Admin
                    Ateam Admin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's Friday here, we're all in the office. We'll have the team investigate.

Sort of the same I suppose? A guild mate and I keep having our games saying we’ve lost connection multiple times. It is almost impossible to play the game.. This is after the 11/8/18 update, not sure wether it’s a bug or a server error

Comment

Seems like this happened before with other Android updates. Nothing we can do until the devs patch it. Worst. Timing. Ever.

Comment

We're looking into this.
                      If anyone experiencing this can let me know what device they are using that might help the devs speed up their investigation.

Comment

• kill3bill
                        kill3bill commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Essential Phone (PH-1)
                        Android P(9.0)

• ThaliaOfArmada
                        ThaliaOfArmada commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oneplus 6, Android 9

• Pyro
                        Pyro commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Google pixel 2, Android 9

Latest update fixed the crash!

Comment

Ours are working as well. Thanks for the speedy fix!

Comment

When i tried to reinstall the game, right after i pick the game language, the app crashes, pls help :C

Comment

Working...
                          X