No announcement yet.

[JPUL] 11/7/2018 - New Fire JSD, Normal Quests, 4th Anniv. Content, and Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [JPUL] 11/7/2018 - New Fire JSD, Normal Quests, 4th Anniv. Content, and Updates

Today we have the Fire Element Jewel of the Seven Dragons Event, New Cegeris Normal Quests, more Spawns, upcoming and announced Japanese Unison League's 4th Anniversary Content, and more.

Please be aware that I may or may not have made some mistake(s) in translations.
    If images are hard to read, please view the image separately on another window.
    Certain releases of features or Gear may arrive in a different way or may be changed for the Global version of the game.
    Please refrain from commenting on the posts, as it will bury the Images. Leave a reply instead!
    Thank you!

1. 40C Fire Jewel of the Seven Dragons Event
    Now that we had Water, Dark, and Wind elements before, it's time for Fire Element. For this Event, the following rules are applied:
    • Maximum HP is increased by 100%.
    • Reduces healing effects received by 70%.
    • Only Water Element Monsters can be used as a Unison Attack.
    • Monsters can only be used once as a Unison Attack. When all first five equipped Monsters are used up, all of them will become usable again.
    • No Gem revives allowed.

Quests and Requirements:

Carnage
    Participation Condition: 300,000 GS or more
    Treasure Reward: Ruby Dragon Crystal

Purgatory
    Participation Condition: 400,000 GS or more
    Treasure Reward: Ruby Dragon Crystal

Purgatory 2
    Participation Condition: 450,000 GS or more
    Treasure Reward: Lana, Dragon Handler

Possible drops: Ruby Dragon Crystal, Lana, Dragon Handler (Can be any of the following combinations: ATK and DEF, DEF and MDEF, ATK and MATK, MATK and DEF, MATK and MDEF, and MDEF and ATK)

Featured Gear:

Lana, Ruby Dragon Princess
    Reforges from: Lana, Dragon Handler
    Element: Fire
    Stats: Can be any of the following combinations: ATK and DEF, DEF and MDEF, ATK and MATK, MATK and DEF, MATK and MDEF, and MDEF and ATK
    Type: Monster
    Number of Potential Count: N/A

Skill:
    * Ability Power 170. Damages all enemies 3 times with magic fire damage with a success value of 100.
    └ Ability Power boosted by 5 for each increase in Skill level.
    ※ Activates the following effects for all allies that have fire element cast upon them:
    * Increases ATK and MATK of all allies by 40% for 60 seconds.
    * Increases Critical Hit Damage of all allies by 40 for 60 seconds.

Ruby Dragon Crystal
    Type: Relic
    Skill: N/A

Fire Jewel of the Seven Dragons Quest:

2. Crystal of the Sacred Altar
    It's back. No Special Rules again, so not much changes.

3. Creation and Honor Event
    Hemera's Event is back. Not much changes.

4. New Normal Quests
    A new set of Normal Quests are now available in Japanese UL (Now a total of three maps Global UL has to catch up on. :') Dialogue translations must take up lotsa time..). The new Map is called "Wasser", and as you guess it, the main element of the map is Water. An acquaintance of Airi named Rene will be met here. In addition to that, there's a campaign this week which boost the appearance of Angelmins in Normal Quests.

5. Autumn Campaign
    Here are the campaigns this week in Japanese UL.

Beginner Support EXP Bonus - the following EXP gained by players of specific levels are boosted:
    * Lv1 - 80 = x8
    * Lv81 - 100 = x6
    * Lv101 - Lv135 = x4
    * Lv136 - Lv150 = x3
    * Lv151 - Lv180 = x2

Angelmin Appearance Up - as mentioned earlier, the appearance of Angelmins are boosted in Normal Quests this week.

Ordeal Quests - defeating the Boss Monster of Ordeal Quests provide 30 times the EXP players normally obtain. Medals obtained in Card Bonus flips are also increased, and AP consumption for these Quests are halved for this week.

Special Missions - Missions involving Ordeal Quests that reward AP and Gem(s) are available this week.

Packs - Enchantment Packs available:
    * Enchantment Pack A (limited to 5 times): 360 Yen
    Includes 3 Gem(s), Enchantment Jewel x9, 1500 Proficiency, 1000 FP, 100,000 Gold

* Enchantment Pack B (limited to 3 times): 1200 Yen
    Includes 10 Gem(s), Enchantment Jewel x30, Proficiency Scroll x1, 5000 Proficiency, 2000 FP, 300,000 Gold

Free Spawn x5 - Available once a day. Spawn x5 Gear for free.

TaikunZ
    Unofficial Unison League Wikia Admin
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.
    My account is under the same name! Please consider supporting and check it out!

Taibo Scrub, Carbuncold and Brash, and Tai and Merlyn by Mimi
    Vampire Merlyn and TaikunZ and Darling by deviousSprite
    Multiple memes by the Salsa
    Yandere Merlyn by Yumicchii
    Happy Birthday Me by Match-i
    Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

6. Furniture Spawns
    "Pet Series" are now available on the Furniture Spawns.

Featured Furniture:

Good Fruit Set
    Type: Small
    Sub Effect: N/A

Pet Bed Set

Together with Infantmin

Petcare Set
    Type: Large
    Sub Effect: Confuse Resistance Up
    Increases resistance against confusion by 1.

Wakuwaku Pet Tower
    Type: Large
    Sub Effect: Poison Resistance Up
    Increases resistance against poison by 1.

Furniture Spawns:

7. Water Treasure Spawn
    Water Element Treasure Spawn to help against the Fire JSD. This Spawn features the new Monster "Suthiara". She seems to be most useful for Clerics.

Spawn Options:
    Gem x15 = 10x, First Time Half Off, Comes with a Bonus Treasure Medal x50-200.
    Gem x30 = 10x, Comes with a Bonus Treasure Medal x50-200.

Rates:
    SSR: 3.99%
    SR: 24.00%
    R: 72.00%

Treasure Box Contents:
    1. Jackpot: Any of the following:

"Suthiara" Summoning Scroll x1,
    "Teach" Summoning Scroll x1,
    "Lieryl" Summoning Scroll x1,
    "Mercury, Holy Night's Crystal" Summoning Scroll x1,
    "Tristan" Summoning Scroll x1,
    "Triton, Sea Goddess" Summoning Scroll x1,
    New Water Element Weapon Gear x1,
    New Water Element Defense Gear x1, or
    Treasure Medal x500-1000

2. SSR Spawn Gear x1
    3. 23 Cost or more SSR Spawn Weapon/Defense Gear x1
    4. Treasure Medal x200 / x300
    5. Treasure Medal x400 / x500
    6. EXP Quest Key x1 / Super EXP Quest Key x1
    7. Awakening Orb Piece x1 / Awakening Orb x1
    8. Super Reforge Quest Key x3
    9. Treasure Medal x250 / x350

Treasure Box Contents will oftentimes be their rarer counterparts.

Featured Gear:

[Iceflower] Saki Sword
    Type: Sword
    Skill:
    Damage Up XL
    [Attack Constant Effect Skill] Massively increases physical and magic damage when using an Ability. Constant effect during battle.

[Iceflower] Saki Lance
    Type: Lance
    Skill:
    Damage Up XL
    [Attack Constant Effect Skill] Massively increases physical and magic damage when using an Ability. Constant effect during battle.

[Iceflower] Saki Bow
    Type: Bow
    Skill:
    Damage Up XL

[Iceflower] Saki Staff
    Type: Staff
    Skill:
    Damage Up XL

[Iceflower] Saki Rings
    Type: Relic
    Skill:
    Damage Up XL

Body Gear #1
    Type: Armor
    Skill:
    Recovery Effect Up XL
    [Other Constant Effect Skill] Massively increases Healing Effects (including Continuous Healing and Life Drain Effects). Constant effect during battle.

Body Gear #1
    Type: Clothing
    Skill:
    Recovery Effect Up XL
    [Other Constant Effect Skill] Massively increases Healing Effects (including Continuous Healing and Life Drain Effects). Constant effect during battle.

Head Gear #1
    Type: Helm
    Skill:
    Recovery Effect Up XL

Head Gear #2
    Type: Hat
    Skill:
    Recovery Effect Up XL

[Mist Goddess] Suthiara
    Reforges from: Suthiara
    Element: Water
    Stats: Can be any of the following combinations: ATK and DEF, DEF and MDEF, ATK and MATK, MATK and DEF, MATK and MDEF, and MDEF and ATK
    Type: Monster
    Number of Potential Count: N/A

Skill:
    * Ability Power 150. Damages one random enemy 10 times with magic water damage at success of 100 points.
    └ Ability Power boosted by 5 for each increase in Skill level.
    * Removes Status Ailments on all allies.
    * Increases the Healing Effects of your character to all allies by 50% for 90 seconds.
    * Recovers 100% of maximum HP of all allies.
    * Increases the Unison Gauge Gains of all allies by 2 for 60 seconds.
    * Reduces physical and magic damage of all allies to 0 twice.
    * Recovers 30 Cost for all allies except your character.
    * Casts Blessing (Recovers 50 Cost; Increases maximum HP by 100%; Nullifies Status Ailments; Reduces Ability Cooldown Times by 50%; Recovers maximum HP by 20% every 5 seconds) on your character for 60 seconds.

Treasure Spawn and Treasure Medal Exchange Items List:

The blue scroll is "Suthiara" Summoning Scroll, while the blue scroll is "Teach" Summoning Scroll, while the blue scroll is "Lieryl" Summoning Scroll, while the blue scroll is "Mercury, Holy Night's Crystal" Summoning Scroll, while the blue scroll is "Tristan" Summoning Scroll, and finally the blue scroll is "Triton, Sea Goddess" Summoning Scroll. I hope that was clear and not confusing!
    TaikunZ
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Images and Screenshots

Spawn Banner featuring Suthiara:

New Water Element Gear Series:
      Last edited by TaikunZ; 11-07-2018, 11:28 PM.

8. Upcoming 4th Anniversary Content and Events
    Here are the following upcoming events related to the 4th Anniversary of Japanese Unison League.

There will be an IRL Event hosted somewhere in Tokyo on December 2, 2018. There's an application form for participating in the event. The entrance fee is free, and the expected capacity of the event is approximately 70 people.

Seems that upcoming updates to the game will be announced at the venue, and participants are able to play future features in advance.
    Power Packs, Smartphone Holding Rings, Pet Key Charms, and more goodies will be available there as well.
    Participants will also be able to see the designers of Unison League create a Monster design on the venue.
    There's also a Duel Room competition with the grand prize being the said created Monster and more Gems.
    As if suffering isn't enough digitally, now you can Spawn with the irl Gacha in the venue! Prizes include Gems and Badges.
    This fourth anniversary hoodie is given to the top three for an avatar contest held in the venue.

But, you know. To me, these are not the highlights of the event. It's this.

Every Year One UL player would have definitely heard or seen this guy before. That's right. Finally, after four years, Bahamut appears in Unison League. Everyone will be able to challenge Bahamut in order to obtain lots of Reforge Materials for high cost Monsters.

FINALLY. THE ONE DRAGON THAT I REALLY WANT. YES.

9. 4th Anniversary Cosmetic Design Contest
    Cosmetic Design Contest is back. Currently, it's only available to Japanese Unison League. The categories this time around are "Head Gear", "Body Gear", and Pet Costume".

I would like to give a big Thank You and Shout out to the following Patrons for their continued support!

Stargod Tellus
    Cappycot
    Lacie
    airbornyoshi
    Mr. Mindor
    Nemurerumori
    Ouka
    xSilverlight

Please check out my Patreon on how you can be included on this list!

Additional Thanks to the following people for their many contributions to the Gear Hunt List:
    • Kieralene
    • Magic Star
    • Cangowoo
    • Cthulhu
    • Shinji
    Until the next [JPUL] Update thread, everyone.
    Last edited by TaikunZ; 11-07-2018, 11:15 PM.
    TaikunZ

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

yoo those limi keychains are so adorableee. it'd be really cool if we could get events too but oh well ):

and good lord that water monster's ability @-@

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

--

Icons 101

Comment

• Vegecat
      Vegecat commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not bad enough to fly to Tokyo for this, but.............

And yeah, my cleric account is drooling. I wonder how many thousands of gems it would cost to guarantee that monster. Cleric account has a few hundred gems right now =\

@ Ateam, how likely would it be for global to get a global event somewhere?
    Basically retired.

pfp by Cyanide

Comment

• Revolution
      Revolution commented
      Editing a comment
      Ateam Admin Sad, but completely understandable; I wasn't expecting a high chance of it happening. Well, I guess it's time for me to move to Japan :')

Also, is there a chance that there may be merch available that could be shipped around? (I'd definitely buy a hoodie and some key chains)

• Albus
      Albus commented
      Editing a comment
      Ateam Admin I think we were hoping that the campaign will be extended to global players and we could go to Japan and sneak in during JPUL anniversary celebration hahaha. But the logistics of that are just way too insane (time to move to Japan lol)

If anything I would love as Revolution said, purchase some Unison League Goodies. I think it will be cool if we could get some unison league Nendoroid figurines and hoodies and plushies and all that :3

I know a website that could send things over from Japan but it is down to your department to determine this hahaha. Heck we can even open our own unison league online shop

• Vegecat
      Vegecat commented
      Editing a comment
      All you gotta do is turn UL into a great game, get to 100mil+ MAU, make billions, and then have events all over the world multiple times per year. Seat thousands, tens of thousands, not just dozens!

JP first ’cuz why not, USA next because bias, but then Africa, Asia outside of JP, Europe, Australia...

Actually, have each event be a week (or month) long, and move the venue every day or few, totaling a minimum of 3 locations (maybe a dozen would be nice) per event. So like, for a Europe event, first day could be in Spain, second in Ireland, third in Poland, fourth in Sweden, etc. In the US, come to a bunch of different states. And so on. Everyone will love you.

Don’t forget China while touring Asia. If you’re successful enough, I bet the government would be happy to help make your event there outshine all the other events you’ve done until then They do show off like that, sometimes with wonderful results.

It’s fine to spend millions of USD per event and hire dozens of extra people, if the hype and publicity give you even more profit in the end

I’m serious but joking, ofc. A cute little p2w mobile app can’t get to that point. Although I can’t blame S*******s W** for trying, still, their efforts are a joke >.< I read that this guy who won one SW championship got only a tiny US$10k prize, and invested quadruple that into making his account strong enough to win to begin with lol

I’d be really surprised if Ateam seriously looked into this (and not just had a session of “We’re obviously never going to do this for Global, but we need to think up excuses that sound good to placate non-JP players, let’s come up with a list!”). If I were a decision maker in that situation, unless there were some Global UL whales that would be interested enough to make it profitable (highly unlikely), I’d start with the assumption that international events aren’t going to happen (ie not start with a question of whether they would happen)

As for merch, why not sell online? Some users might not want to pay for shipping, but I’m sure enough people would be willing to. People who’ll whale thousands of USD on gems (for a few pixels on a server that will go down someday) have money for international shipping (especially for small, light objects eg stickers); surely some would be interested in longer-lasting RL reminders of their most-loved hobby IMO, official limi plushies would be awesome, and if people will pay US$100+ for one plushie... Maybe the chance to snuggle IRL with a limi will turn some light-spenders into huge (whaling?) fans! Clothing with UL prints would become walking advertisements! Think of the potential!

I’m actually kinda surprised Ateam doesn’t already have a merch store for its games o.o

I hope they bring a cosmetic design contest to global with monsters because I have like 3-4 monster entries
    Also I believe you missed a last chance step up spawn for Eva collab on jpul? It was 280 gems to complete it with a subticket at the end and 20% chance new collab monster as your garunteed collab monster.

Comment

Awww man
      Me and my mom are going to japan to celebrate new year
      Definitely gonna miss this event...
      Praying to RNGesus...
      Clippygoat || lvl 175 || Mage || 570k gs || F2P || 2091798093

Comment

YOU BETTER BRING TO US BAHAMUT QUEST, ATEAM!

GS: 315K
        (Signature is updated ever month)
        Reached level 150 on 01/14/2018

Comment

Working...
        X