[IMPORTANT] bug report November 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[11/13/18] Sacred Platinum Armor elemental defense

Description: the sacred platinum armor only has 3 elemental defense for each element
    Expected outcome: a normal UR defense gear without an element would have 6 elemental defense for each element
    Current outcome: only 3 elemental defense instead of 6
    Soyyy | ID: 2012183903
    F2P 622k lancer

YT: SoyyyUL
    Love my guildies!!! <3

Comment

• greenspiny
      greenspiny commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't tag people in comments due to a bug. Maybe it is intentional, but if it helps you explain to them Avia:

5-infusion gear has full elemental defense. This includes the Colosseum armor, the Mobius armor, the Granvia Armor, and gem spawn gear. If the Sacred Altar armor shown has reduced elemental defense, it is a strange exception...

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the team wants to leave this one as a strange exception :/

• BlueDragonSonder
      BlueDragonSonder commented
      Editing a comment
      I do got few points that might be the reason why its low, I cannot confirm if this is true but...
      1 - Its not a spawn gear
      2 - Its farmable gear
      3 - I came to check my stuff and noticed that my UR farmable gears were 3 of Elemental Defense instead of 6, While my Elemental Defense gear was 12 instead of 20, The spawnable ones was 20 and 6.

So yes, Farmable gears gives low Elemental Defense than Spawnble ones, I hope this helped.

Oof, disregard this.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 11-16-2018, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Unsure if this is intentional... But my friends were running 35c and noted that the heal reduction debuff cause by hero stacks to 10 if you are fast enough to recast hero while the first is still active.

all heals did 0 during this lapse of time.

Seems a bit gimmicky for the debuff to be able to go higher than a certain point and wanted to make sure its intentional or not... Because I've never had this happen to me before

IDFWU
      UT || Matchi :: 2146249020

Comment

• Albus
        Albus commented
        Editing a comment
        greenspiny Yeah, but that is because field affects add to current buffs or debuffs.
        For example, I have Gemini and when they use their field affect they increase the damage your oponent receives by 30 ap but you can actually keep debuffing. if two lancers uses two Dragon knight's roar, then the total damage Increase will be of 70.

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        I just spoke to the team about this and their response was that this has always been like this, but it has been made more apparent with the icon recently and they are going to leave it as it is.

• Match-i
        Match-i commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to know!

Guess I'll uh...
        hold off on uni-ing too fast because I like living then x'D

Description:
      Drink of enlightenment not purchasable until an hour after it expires. I'm assuming this was affected because of DST ending.

Expected Outcome:
      To be immediately purchased upon expiration.

Comment

• Ateam Admin
        Ateam Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Vegecat
        Don't get your hopes up just yet. Getting this past the team is probably not going to be easy.

• Vegecat
        Vegecat commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, which is why I had a hard time believing my eyes that Avia is even attempting this... But I do hope it happens, even if I don't expect it to ^^

Although, I wonder how many people buy gems for it anyway. It costs a relatively small amount of gems, is guaranteed, has unlimited uses, and lasts a whole month. Yes, it's a lot better for the user than the old SoI system (and I doubt many people bought lots of gems for those either, just guessing), but... Why not either spare everyone the frustration/hassle like Avia wants, or make it part of the slot machine (eg it lasts anywhere from 24 hours to 90 days when you buy it)?

(I hope if Ateam decides to make it RNG after I post this comment, people don't hate me for it >.< )

• Sacredeathflame
        Sacredeathflame commented
        Editing a comment
        It would make sense to have the cost freely movable since the big push of needing to multiclass for events. For example Tower of Judgement and Crystal attack event. It doesn't make sense to force a player to get the drink of enlightenment in order to actually be able to complete (or just make it easier for them) for the Tower of Judgement. And if players want to score high in the crystal attack event they most definitely need the Drink of Enlightenment. And I'm sure there will be more events to push multiclassing even more.

The 33c Kohzuchi DEF gears have stats equal to that of 32c DEF gears.

The Kohzuchi DEF gear should definitely have stats that are more in-line with 33c gear.

33c Lv70 UR [Bound] Serpent Curse : 8335 DEF 2216 MDEF

33c Lv70 UR Royal Mafia Armor : 9441 DEF 2510 MDEF

Comment

• Miss Bliss
        Miss Bliss commented
        Editing a comment
        I know event gear stats are usually lower, but that does seem a little too low?

• GrimTony
        GrimTony commented
        Editing a comment
        Both my examples are BOTH event gear. There's no excuse.

• Miss Bliss
        Miss Bliss commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah I was thinking the royal mafia was the actual spawned mafia like outfit, my apologies grim

nvm IM BLINDDDDDD
      Last edited by Match-i; 11-21-2018, 03:53 AM.
      IDFWU
      UT || Matchi :: 2146249020

Comment

11-24-2018 Incorrect frame box when customising room.

Comment

• Ateam Avia
          Ateam Avia commented
          Editing a comment
          We'll look into this!

Constant Disconnects from server 3-5 minutes before scheduled GB times to 10-15 minutes well after.

Comment

• Miss Bliss
          Miss Bliss commented
          Editing a comment
          As well as sporadic times throughout the day.

• Angi .-.
          Angi .-. commented
          Editing a comment
          and during gb

• Ateam Avia
          Ateam Avia commented
          Editing a comment
          The team will look into this again!

[28/11/18]
        Description: After paying for gems, the game treated it like sometimes like i payed, sometimes not (amount of money available changed when trying out to buy a cyber monday pack and backwards) , but i never got any gems.
        Expected result: after paying for 175 gems, while being succesfull twice, for the third time, i would have received them with record of it in google play and all.

Comment

• Faust
          Faust commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you attempted clicking on the little ‘note/receipt’ looking icon, in the top left corner, in-game, in the shop/gem purchase screen?

• Albus
          Albus commented
          Editing a comment
          Mmmmmm.
          You should contact Google play or Itunes and (or) the costumer service of unison league. They will be able to tell you what to do to get your gems or (money) back

• Genisis64
          Genisis64 commented
          Editing a comment
          *Faust
          Used it after the update was over.
          I just hope that everything will work out somehow.

Where are the 0 ap quests for the current event?

Comment

• Imperialroyal
          Imperialroyal commented
          Editing a comment
          You have to use the event ticket, pick your team (babymin or infantmin), wear the shirt as a cosmetic and then it will pop up

Nvm sorry XD
        Last edited by pft_pft; 11-29-2018, 06:28 PM.

Comment

11/29/18

Description: The 31 awakening Ninoyu appears in for Awakening Gear

Expected Outcome: Should not appear for awakening gear. ( For the xeno gear )

Outcome: Shows when clicking on the Awakening button. Has an error code

Side note: It also appears you can pot it, 4 times, is this normal?

Edit: I'm also not sure if the 33 or 35 appear as well since I don't own any.

Last edited by [MOD] Carren; 11-30-2018, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• Guruanu
            Guruanu commented
            Editing a comment
            They have 4 hidden potentials so that you can use them to unlock all your other monsters, also dat gold amount, dang.

• Ateam Avia
            Ateam Avia commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll look into this!

Dayum, that is nice chunk of change!

• Bryan_the_guy
            Bryan_the_guy commented
            Editing a comment
            It is normal that you can pot 4 times (else it would be useless since you can't infuse it into spawn monsters)

[11/30/2018]

Cant use circle of magic?

Comment

• angermode
            angermode commented
            Editing a comment
            Nvm. It fixed itself after 2 minutes.
        Working...
        X