X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMPORTANT] bug report November 2018

Hi guys.

I hope you guys are doing okay.

This is the 4th post of the series and well I guess this will be a permanent feature here hahaha.

You guys know the drill already but if you are new and not familiar here is a quick overview

This post objective is to keep the forums tidy and to efficiently inform the Ateam Avia and Ateam Admin of every bug in the game for the month of November

Please read to avoid duplicates and follow the the scheme down below before posting.

Date of the issue [in brackets] + short description of the bug

Ex:

[02-11-2018] Video spawn icon does not respond.

Then you add a description of the issue. One line short:

Ex:

when i user clicks on the video spawn button the icon does not respond.

Then you add what normally should happen.

Ex:

User should be able to watch a video in order to do a spawn.

Then you add the current state of things:

Ex:

Video spawns are impossible to perform.

[02-11-2018] Video spawn icon does not respond.

Description

When i user clicks on the video spawn button the icon does not respond.

Expected outcome

User should be able to watch a video in order to do a spawn

Current outcome

Video spawns are impossible to perform

If possible add screen-shots of the issue in question.

If needed more information the admins will request it.

Love y'all

Alby ^^

Link to previous posts

https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...rt-august-2018
    https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...september-2018
    https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...t-october-2018

Side notes:

-I have changed the format of the date (sorry my American friends, but pay no mind really)
    -If there are any unsolved issues from previous months but the post was closed by an admin, do not worry, we have a database and everything is stored there. Nothing is lost
    Last edited by Albus; 10-31-2018, 06:37 PM.

Looks like we all lost our Halloween keys...... Well at least me and another person that I know did too.

I know 100% that I had 8 because of the notorious drop rates and now they are all gone >_>

Press f
    IDFWU
    UT || Matchi :: 2146249020

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      Will check this!

• jaimixu
      jaimixu commented
      Editing a comment
      It also happened to me. In my case i lost 7 keys and i got them using gems at the end of two misions but i didn't receive them.
      my ID: 2038630787

[01-11-2018] Showman Keys disappeared & Crystal Event is not element monster locked

Getting keys from the showman quest and keys previously in possession have disappeared and in the Crystal Event I can use any element instead of just Time.

Ateam Avia

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll check this, too

I cannot assign Halloween Parade to my ability wheel. Instead I'm stuck with the default Attack. I've had the Relic to use the ability since the day it came out, so I'm not sure what changed in the maintenance to cause this to happen. I have a video to show for it if need be.

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll have the team check this one, too!

Originally posted by Enhance View Post
    I cannot assign Halloween Parade to my ability wheel. Instead I'm stuck with the default Attack. I've had the Relic to use the ability since the day it came out, so I'm not sure what changed in the maintenance to cause this to happen. I have a video to show for it if need be.
    Same issue, but with the Christmas Surprise instead (which is basically the same attack anyway). I have no issue equipping Plagued Mist, but Yule Staff's basic attack simply doesn't appear - instead it's replaced by a black icon, and you can't assign it to your current ability set.

¤ LichtKreis ¤

Comment

My keys are also gone, rip me for saving them.
      And my Xmas Gift ability is blacked out too. But swift smash works fine?

Comment

While it's not a error, there is no enchantment stone for abilities in daily missions. (JPUL has it)

Comment

• Ateam Avia
          Ateam Avia commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll bring this to the team

• Ateam Avia
          Ateam Avia commented
          Editing a comment
          I just checked and it looks like the Enchantment Jewel is up there in the Daily Missions.
          If you're referring to something different, please let me know

• Bryan_the_guy
          Bryan_the_guy commented
          Editing a comment
          This comment was on the first day of when we got abilities enchantment. After the second day it was added, permanently.

So basically I got impatient on the first day and didn't think that they would add the missions later on (like the second day).
          >_>

[04/11/2018] Ability Enhancement Unexpected Behavior

Description:
        I enhanced area refresh on the skill cooldown path up to the 2nd upgrade. Then when I tried the third enhancement, I got unsuccessful, however this resulted in the 2nd enhancement to be removed.

Expected Outcome:
        Failing 3rd enhacement does not remove 2nd enhacement progression.

Current outcome:
        Only 1st enhacement appears complete, when 2nd should also appear complete.
        Last edited by Indigo; 11-05-2018, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Guruanu
          Guruanu commented
          Editing a comment
          Were you performing the enhancement that requires the crystals? Those ones downgrade when they are unsuccessful.

• Indigo
          Indigo commented
          Editing a comment
          I was. I see, thanks. Do you know where I can find that information?

Found info in step 4 of the notice, thanks.
          Last edited by Indigo; 11-05-2018, 04:44 PM.

[11-8-2018] Crystal of the Sacred Altar daily mission rewards do not show up anymore in the event tab.

Description: upon logging in and looking at the event mission tab, it does not show any missions for completing the quest once or gathering a certain amount of points that reward crystal medals.

Expected outcome, clearing the event quest once and gathering the certain amount of points will reward 10 medals in total (5 for each).

Current outcome: no missions available so no medals.

Comment

• Vegecat
          Vegecat commented
          Editing a comment
          The monkeys are such noobs about DST, year after year

• Guruanu
          Guruanu commented
          Editing a comment
          I get all messed up with it because the state I live in doesn’t follow daylight savings time, so I never have to change my clocks or anything.

• Albus
          Albus commented
          Editing a comment
          It is okay :3.

They should be visible by now. Just remember that we have a standard time know as unison league time and the day starts at 5 am unison time :3.

You can check the time in game or here if you don't want to open the game xD (top right corner)

http://app.en.unisonleague.com/app_e...type=0&lang=en

11/8/18

Problem: Getting stuck at either crystal or colo screen.

Description: when trying to click into Colo or crystal event, it sometimes prevents me from backing out of that screen. No matter what I click, it brings me back to the screen like an endless loop. The only way I can fix it is by restarting UL

Expected Outcome: I should be able to click back and return to the quest menu's.

I can screenshot it, but it would just look like I'm at the main colo menu or crystal event.

Comment

• Ateam Avia
          Ateam Avia commented
          Editing a comment
          Can anyone else confirm this issue, too?
          I'd like to make sure that this is a wider issue before bringing it to the team.

• Miss Bliss
          Miss Bliss commented
          Editing a comment
          I spoke to my guild members about this, they haven't experienced any of the sort? It only happened yesterday, haven't had any issues today. I would assume its resolved somehow, but if I or others experience it, I'll be sure to lead them this way! Ty Avia

November 9, 2018

Description: When upgrading Heavens Breath, I noticed the fails didnt reduce the level, instead it kept me at that upgrade level.

Expected outcome: A fail should of reduced the ability upgrade level by one.

Outcome: instead of reducing it by 1 level, it kept me where I was at. Ex. Upgrading the ability HB for the 4th time, and failed. Should of brought me to level 3. Instead I stayed at level 4.

Comment

• niconutela
          niconutela commented
          Editing a comment

• Albus
          Albus commented
          Editing a comment
          It is exactly as nico said :3 so all good

• Miss Bliss
          Miss Bliss commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahhh I see, apologize for my mistake. Thank you very much for clearing that up.

[11-09-2018] Dragon Crush effects missing on kill

Description:
        When using Dragon Crush, the dragon-shaped explosion effect and the accompanying sound (also present on Knight's Blitz, for reference) will only play if the monster survives the attack; if the monster is slain, only the preliminary shattering effect/sound appears, and nothing follows.

Expected Outcome:
        The full effect should play in all situations: The shattering effect dropping down first, then the dragon effect rising from the target.

Current Outcome:
        Half the effect is missing if the monster is killed with the Ability. Gifs below.

Effect on hit:

Effect on kill:

Credits to TakaEdakumi for the awesome Limimin Emote avatar!

Want shared Guild cosmetics? Guild Hall furnishing? Music selection, cosmetic furniture, and monster placement for your room? Like or comment on this suggestion thread and we'll see what happens!

Comment

Video Spawn for double weekend videos not updated to Daylight Saving Time. It switches over at 11PM EST instead of Midnight.

Comment

[11-11-2018] Circle of Magic closed early

Description:
            The Circle of Magic for The Strange Circus event has closed a week early, leaving any players with leftover stones unable to spend them.

Expected Outcome:
            Like past Circle of Magic events, at least a week should have been given for players to spend their stones.

Current Outcome:
            The event's Notice states November 15th as the closing date for the Circle of Magic. This doesn't seem to have been the case:

Credits to TakaEdakumi for the awesome Limimin Emote avatar!

Want shared Guild cosmetics? Guild Hall furnishing? Music selection, cosmetic furniture, and monster placement for your room? Like or comment on this suggestion thread and we'll see what happens!

Comment

[11/10/18] Connection Lost After Guild Raids

Description: My guild members and I have been constantly losing connection after guild raid everyday, so it's impossible to communicate after raid unless we exit for a few minutes and come back.

Comment

• roychan
                roychan commented
                Editing a comment
                yea me and my guildies have the same problem, we just keep losing connection after the guild raid for like a minute straight before we are back to normal.

• Miss Bliss
                Miss Bliss commented
                Editing a comment
                Add today to the list except it isn't after raid or gb. Its every 20 minutes now. I'll get 2-4 dcs, and I can play for 20-30min then it happens again. It isn't our internet connection/wifi. Its happening with everyone. Kind of hard to do events or quests of any type when this is happening. Especially if I am risking 10 keys.
            Working...
            X