[JPUL] 10/10/2018 - Halloween Event, Guild Challenge, Spawns, and Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [JPUL] 10/10/2018 - Halloween Event, Guild Challenge, Spawns, and Updates

Today we have the Halloween Event, alongside Spawns and Packs related to Halloween, the introduction of Guild Challenge feature, and more.

Please be aware that I may or may not have made some mistake(s) in translations.
    If images are hard to read, please view the image separately on another window.
    Certain releases of features or Gear may arrive in a different way or may be changed for the Global version of the game.
    Please refrain from commenting on the posts, as it will bury the Images. Leave a reply instead!
    Thank you!

1. Why People are Freaking Out about these New Unison League Packs (Not Clickbait)
    Sup, you beautiful Adventurers. Welcome to the Taiku DekunZ Show and let's just Quest Start into it.

The first thing we're gonna talk about today are the new Packs. So Packs have always been around and has been an essential part for the paying players of the game. Through it we get lotsa neat things that can help with quests and battles, or exclusive cosmetic Gear that in theory would be available to us sometime later.

One certain section skipped for dramatic effect. So here, we got the Halloween Cosmetic Gear Pack. Neat. 1,200 Yen and you get 10 Gems, 2,000 FP, 300,000 Gold, the Broom Cosmetic, and two Halloween Cosmetic Gear Tickets, which you can use to exchange for one of the four new Halloween Cosmetics.

So you'd need to buy two to obtain all four. That's fine. This has been a thing before with the Assassin/Sparta Set years ago, along with other Pack only Gear.

So enter Pet Costume Pack. For 360 Yen you get 3 Gems, 1,000 FP, 100,000 Gold, and two exclusive Halloween Cosmetics for your Pet.
    For a relatively new feature, we're already getting started with Costume Packs, which to me is fine. The game is a business and gotta earn profits from anywhere possible.

This.
    This is quite possibly where I become really sour.

For 480 Yen each (One time only for Male, and one time only for Female), you get 4 Gems, 1,000 FP, 100,000 Gold, and the Male/Female Hair and Faces.
    That's right. For the first time, Ateam has locked Cosmetic Items behind irl money. It was only a matter of time for it to happen I guess, but this sets a precedent.
    People will say, there will be incentives for them to quickly make more Cosmetic Items than the "once in a blue moon" process they had before, but at the cost of it being unobtainable to those unable to support the game monetarily? This is going to be our new, main, and eventually, our only way to be getting new Cosmetic Items? Who knows if they will even become available to free players in the future?

I am honestly and seriously not a fan of this. But, this is the Taiku DekunZ Show. I provide the news, give my opinion, and then pass off this question to you. What is your takeaway on this? Let me know on the comments down below.
    But seriously, If you have any opinions about this particular pack, please feel free to voice your concerns below.

2. Mobius Path

The Element this Time (geddit) is Time. Not much differences from the last Mobius Path apart from this.

3. Guild Challenge
    This feature is finally on Japanese UL. As mentioned before in a nutshell, Guilds can now have custom matches versus Guilds that they want to fight at any given time.
    The feature is only accessible to Guild Leader and Sub Leaders. Applications for Challenges can only be done one at a time, so applying another challenge requires cancelling or finishing the current existing challenge. Applications have an expiration date, so it is best to talk to the opposing guild in advance before applying a challenge.

Only Guild Leader and Sub Leaders can accept or decline matches. The same rules apply to having presets saved 30 minutes before the time of the match the two guilds agreed upon. Guilds can't issue challenges 30 minutes before maintenance periods. Guild Battles seem to start within five minutes once accepted.

The game is also considering Special Rules that can be toggled for the Guild Challenge. I think what they're talking about here are probably stuff like turning Unis into traditional or Colo style, or probably even things like disabling Guild Crystal Abilities. We'll know once there's more updates in the future.

After a Guild Battle, there's a new Lobby that can contain all ten members of both Guilds, to a whopping 20-person Lobby. This Lobby is only up for a limited amount of time after a match, and as it is a beta release, there's chat errors expected to happen. Imagine 20 APOCs in a Lobby.

TaikunZ
    Unofficial Unison League Wikia Admin
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.
    My account is under the same name! Please consider supporting and check it out!

Taibo Scrub, Carbuncold and Brash, and Tai and Merlyn by Mimi
    Vampire Merlyn and TaikunZ and Darling by deviousSprite
    Multiple memes by the Salsa
    Yandere Merlyn by Yumicchii
    Happy Birthday Me by Match-i
    Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

4. Halloween Event
    Another Circle of Magic Event, but this time with Bingo Rewards. The Bingo Missions grant Gem Fragment x5 upon completing a line, and Droplets of Ether x1 upon a Bingo. This Event also features previous Monsters who had been the main bosses of the past years' Halloween Events (Jack for 2015 and 2016, Nurarihyon for 2017). New Monster like the Star Element Dullahan and Nemain from the previous Star Mobius Path can also be found as enemies (shown in screenshots).

Notable Prestige Rewards:
    * Summoning Scroll Piece
    * Devilstone
    * Holy Pumpkin
    * SSR Weapon/DEF Gear Guaranteed Ticket

Great Success Rewards:
    * SSR Weapon/DEF Gear Guaranteed Ticket
    * "Showman" Summoning Scroll
    * "Showman" Summoning Scroll Piece
    * Sacred Pumpkin
    * "Proficiency Quests" Key
    * Droplets of Ether

Success Rewards:
    * Heavenly Taspy
    * Earthly Taspy
    * Platinum Sword
    * Platinum Helm
    * Platinum Mail
    * Big EXP Limimin
    * Skill Limimin King
    * Gold Limimin King

Featured Gear:

Royal Mafia Sword
    Reforges from: Phantom Thief's Sword
    Type: Sword
    Skill:
    Physical Testament XL
    Chance to massively increase physicalc damage when using an Ability.

Royal Mafia Scythe
    Reforges from: Phantom Thief's Scythe
    Type: Scythe
    Skill:
    Physical Testament XL
    Chance to massively increase physical damage when using an Ability.

Royal Mafia Gun
    Reforges from: Phantom Thief's Gun
    Type: Gun
    Skill:
    Attack Testament XL
    Chance to massively increase physical and magic damage when using an Ability.

Royal Mafia Staff
    Reforges from: Phantom Thief's Staff
    Type: Staff
    Skill:
    Magic Testament XL
    Chance to massively increase magic damage when using an Ability.

Royal Mafia Relic
    Reforges from: Phantom Thief's Relic
    Type: Relic
    Skill:
    Healing Testament XL
    Chance to massively increase the amount of HP healed when using a healing Ability.

Royal Mafia Armor
    Reforges from: Phantom Thief's Armor
    Type: Armor
    Skill:
    Physical Damage Down XL
    Chance to massively reduce physical damage taken.

Royal Mafia Clothes
    Reforges from: Phantom Thief's Clothes
    Type: Clothing
    Skill:
    Physical Damage Down XL
    Chance to massively reduce physical damage taken.

Royal Mafia Helm
    Reforges from: Phantom Thief's Helm
    Type: Helm
    Skill:
    Magic Damage Down XL
    Chance to massively reduce magic damage taken.

Royal Mafia Hat
    Reforges from: Phantom Thief's Hat
    Type: Hat
    Skill:
    Magic Damage Down XL
    Chance to massively reduce magic damage taken.

Holy Candle
    Skill:
    N/A

This Reforge Material Gear is required to Reforge SSR Showman.

[Halloween Comedian] Showman
    Reforges from: Showman
    Element: Star
    Stats: Can be any of the following combinations: ATK and DEF, DEF and MDEF, ATK and MATK, MATK and DEF, MATK and MDEF, and MDEF and ATK
    Type: Monster
    Number of Potential Count: 5

Skill:
    * Ability Power 160. Damages all enemies 2 times with magic star damage at success of 100 points.
    └ Ability Power boosted by 10 for each increase in Skill level.
    * Casts Prohibit Unison on all enemies for 60 seconds with a success value of 60 points.
    * Casts Curse on all enemies for 60 seconds with a success value of 60 points.
    * Casts Psychological Contamination on all enemies for 60 seconds with a success value of 60 points.
    * Reduces the Status Ailment Resistance of all enemies by 40 for 60 seconds.
    * Reduces the Status Ailment Resistance of all allies by 20 for 60 seconds [Demerit].

Hidden Skills:
    Level 1 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 2 by 2000
    Level 2 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 2 by 2000
    Level 3 - [Additional Unison Effect] Casts Stun on all enemies with a success value of 60 points.
    Level 4 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 1 by 4000
    Level 5 - [Additional Unison Effect] Casts Miasma on all enemies by 60 seconds with a success value of 60 points.

5. Furniture Spawn
    New Halloween-themed Furniture available for a limited time. The Cauldron and Madammin (formerly the Transmutation Min LOLJK) are animated.

Featured Furniture:

Witch's Cauldron
    Type: Small
    Sub Effect: N/A

Traces of Decay

Witch's Cauldron

Black Magic Materials
    Type: Large
    Sub Effect: Blind Resistance Up
    Increases resistance against blind by 1.

Unison's Madammin
    Type: Large
    Sub Effect: Paralyze Resistance Up
    Increases resistance against paralysis by 1.

Witch's #1

Spiritual Castle
    Type: Background

Last edited by TaikunZ; 10-11-2018, 04:43 AM.
    TaikunZ
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      6. Halloween Campaign
      Up to 21 Gems in 14 days can be obtained for free, just by logging on.
      There's also a Regular Gem Spawn that gives five Gear for free, daily. This last for the duration of the event.
      Here are more of the Campaigns held out for Halloween:

Cosmetic Shop
      Multiple older Gear are re-released in the Cosmetic Shop for a limited time. I know what I'd be getting once these hit Global (hopefully).

FP Spawn
      Multiple older Gear are re-released in the FP Spawn for a limited time.

Pet Costumes
      New Pet Costumes are available for your Pet. Some of the Costumes here will remain at the Pet Costume Spawn, while some will only be here for a limited time.

Apparently, there's an extra note saying that the ribbon and the Maid Headdress are two separate Pet Costume Items.

Lobby Background
      It's back to the Halloween look for the Lobby. Roaming ghosts can be seen around at times.

Last edited by TaikunZ; 10-10-2018, 11:29 PM.

7. Halloween Treasure Spawn
    Treasure Spawn featuring the new Monster "Chloe".

Spawn Options:
    Gem x15 = 10x, First Time Half Off, Comes with a Bonus Treasure Medal x50-200.
    Gem x30 = 10x, Comes with a Bonus Treasure Medal x50-200.

Rates:
    SSR: 4.00%
    SR: 24.00%
    R: 72.00%

Treasure Box Contents:
    1. Jackpot: Any of the following:

"Chloe" Summoning Scroll
    Tachyon Series Gear x1
    Halloween Gear Guaranteed Ticket x1
    Treasure Medal x500-1000

2. EXP Quest Key x1 / Super EXP Quest Key x1
    3. Droplets of Ether x1 / Drops of Ether x1
    4. Halloween Treasure Medal x200 / x300
    5. Awakening Orb Piece x1 / Awakening Orb x1
    6. Halloween Treasure Medal x400 / x500
    7. Super Augment Quest Key x5
    8. SSR Spawn Gear x1
    9. SSR 26 Cost or more Spawn Gear x1

Treasure Box Contents will oftentimes be their rarer counterparts.

Featured Gear:

Tachyon Sword -Ultima-
    Reforges from: Tachyon Sword
    Type: Sword
    Skill:
    Seal of Attack XL
    Chance to massively increase physical damage when using an Ability and recover 5 Cost.

Tachyon Scythe -Ultima-
    Reforges from: Tachyon Scythe
    Type: Scythe
    Skill:
    Seal of Attack XL
    Chance to massively increase physical damage when using an Ability and recover 5 Cost.

Tachyon Shot -Ultima-
    Reforges from: Tachyon Shot
    Type: Gun
    Skill:
    Almighty Seal XL
    Chance to massively increase physical and magic damage when using an Ability and recover 5 Cost.

Tachyon Staff -Ultima-
    Reforges from: Tachyon Staff
    Type: Staff
    Skill:
    Seal of Magic XL
    Chance to massively increase magic damage when using an Ability and recover 5 Cost.

Tachyon Relic -Ultima-
    Reforges from: Tachyon Relic
    Skill:
    Seal of Health XL
    Chance to massively increase the amount of HP healed when using a healing Ability and recover 5 Cost.

[Extinction Mode] Luxion Armor
    Reforges from: Luxion Armor
    Type: Armor
    Skill:
    Reflection Reduction XL
    [Defense Constant Effect Skill] Massively reduces reflected damage taken. Constant effect during battle.
    (50% Reduction at Skill level 5)

[Extinction Mode] Luxion Suit
    Reforges from: Luxion Suit
    Type: Clothing
    Skill:
    Reflection Reduction XL
    [Defense Constant Effect Skill] Massively reduces reflected damage taken. Constant effect during battle.

[Extinction Mode] Luxion Headgear
    Reforges from: Luxion Headgear
    Type: Helm
    Skill:
    Reflection Reduction XL

[Extinction Mode] Luxion Headdress
    Reforges from: Luxion Headdress
    Type: Hat
    Skill:
    Reflection Reduction XL

[Endless Mischief] Chloe
    Reforges from: Chloe
    Element: Time
    Stats: Can be any of the following combinations: ATK and DEF, DEF and MDEF, ATK and MATK, MATK and DEF, MATK and MDEF, and MDEF and ATK
    Type: Monster
    Number of Potential Count: N/A

Skill:
    * Removes Status Ailments from all allies.
    * Recovers 80% of maximum HP of all allies.
    └ Effect boosted by 5% for each increase in Skill level.
    * Reduces physical or magic damage taken by all allies to 0 for 2 times.
    * Casts Resurrection on all allies.
    * Increases the Unison Gauge of all allies except your character by 20.
    * Recovers 20 Cost for all allies.
    * Casts Concentration on your character by 30% for 60 seconds.

Halloween Treasure Spawn and Halloween Treasure Medal Exchange Items List:

I would like to give a big Thank You and Shout out to the following Patrons for their continued support!

Stargod Tellus
    Cappycot
    Lacie
    airbornyoshi
    Mr. Mindor
    Nemurerumori
    Ouka
    xSilverlight

Please check out my Patreon on how you can be included on this list!

Additional Thanks to the following people for their many contributions to the Gear Hunt List:
    • Kieralene
    • Magic Star
    • Ragnos
    • Cangowoo
    • Cthulhu
    Until the next [JPUL] Update thread, everyone.
    Last edited by TaikunZ; 10-10-2018, 11:30 PM.
    TaikunZ

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Spawn Banner featuring Chloe:

Tachyon Series Gear:

I really apologize for the late thread today. This morning I experienced a severe slowness in internet connection. I wish I finished all this yesterday.

Next [JPUL] Thread.
      Last edited by TaikunZ; 10-13-2018, 07:36 AM.

First time when i see this update at morning im really happy they put some old cosmetic for FP spawn then im realized i need to save gems before its coming to global cuz there no way to we get it for free too >.<
    Also im a bit worried about the new faces/hairs. I hope they dont plan to make all face/hair from now for money only.

The event farmable set is very great another free-ish stellar gear for everyone whos farm a bit. (global when get the stellar medal set?!) But the monster scroll again from that cyrcle thing argh..
    New animated furnitures also very great desing, but the new spawn set its a bit minimalist for me, the other nearly same style cyber cat is a way more better, but the new monster is great.

Thanks for ur hard work again TaikunZ ^^
    ~ 190 Mage - 575k GS / Global ~
    ~ 127 Archer - 352k GS / JPUL ~

Comment

I think the spawnable time weapons have seal skills, not testament.

Comment

• TaikunZ
        TaikunZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Fixing that rn.

• Handsome
        Handsome commented
        Editing a comment
        also Showman skill -> Reduces the Status Ailment Resistance of all enemies by 20 for 60 seconds [Demerit]. ------ I think Tai meant, Allies.

• TaikunZ
        TaikunZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Fixed as well!

Are you serious Payteam. We have to pay just to get hair and face cosmetics now? That's real low

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

--

Icons 101

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks paying for hair is the absolute stupidest thing ever? Why the heck do we have to pay for that now? A-Team you’re not fortnite, don’t make us pay for cosmetics

Comment

• Soul Silver
          Soul Silver commented
          Editing a comment
          It appears not... Payteam.... also it seems they plan to add clothing and limmin gear behind a paywall too... thanks for being anti consumer A-team

Tachyon gear?!?!?!

Does ateam love Death Grips?
        Praying to RNGesus...
        Clippygoat || lvl 175 || Mage || 570k gs || F2P || 2091798093

Comment

1. I'm genuinely disappointed that there will now be cosmetics that players will have to pay for. Are you guys seriously that desperate to make money? If anything, one of the most enjoyable parts of UL is being able to freely customize and dress up our characters (to a certain extent of course because there are certain gears only obtainable by doing certain spawns but that's besides the point). I completely agree with that Tai is saying about this. It's just the beginning of the decline of cosmetic league. #MakeCosmeticLeagueGreatAgain
          2. Nurai pots w h e n ????
          3. Nice farmable Halloween cosmeticsoh wait will I have to pay 5$ just for one piece !?
          Basically retired.

pfp by Cyanide

Comment

That philip defranco reference hahahaha, also rip cosmetic league.
            Kimono monster collection: Baby Yash, Kyrot, Mithra, Tsukiyomi, Tsuyukusa Yutaka Miku

Comment

Just gonna throw this out here now for feedback Ateam. I just showed my guild the incoming paywall and they're furious. Was it truly necessary to put all of that, especially the hair and faces behind a paywall? I understand a company needs money, but this sets a really dangerous precedent for cosmetics in the future.I expect you'll be seeing similar opinions and hope this is reconsidered. Please consider putting the gear in the cosmetic shop and the hair and faces in the medal exchange please.

Edit: Also please put the black cat costume set in the FP spawn for Halloween please.
              Last edited by Bassoon240; 10-11-2018, 01:56 AM.
              Username: Colette&Xion
              ID: 2146836250
              Proud member of Brave Vesperia~

Comment

It would be neat if you could cover the changes that happened in the upcoming updates section. :3 there are some cool stuff there too
                Last edited by Albus; 10-11-2018, 02:45 AM.

Comment

I'm going to try and get those hair and face cosmetics in the Cosmetic shop for us.

Comment

• ThaliaOfArmada
                    ThaliaOfArmada commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You are the best thing for us Avia pls make them 1 gem each instead of something crazy like 7 gems.

• Bassoon240
                    Bassoon240 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you Avia, this is great news to hear.

• Revolution
                    Revolution commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you so much, really appreciated!!

First, I couldn't care less about cosmetics. No stats = garbage. I only like being a robot or mech. Second, if Ateam doesn't remove the paywall, then don't buy it. That is making a statement.

Comment

• TaikunZ
                    TaikunZ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The problem with making a statement by ''not buying it'' is that not everyone would follow. As have been stated before, there's a small percentage of people that both play the game and browse the forums or community posts compared to people that just play the game. This means that one, we can't get the message across to everyone to discourage them from buying the Cosmetic, and two, we're not gonna be able to stop the latter group of people to buy them.
                Working...
                X