Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yumemi Vs Yashamaru's wife. Which one is better I wonder...

Comment

is anyone still here, how is everyone?
      Basically retired.

pfp by Cyanide

Comment

• RazDaz
        RazDaz commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't spoken to you yet. But I'm pretty good... You?

• Bevgebra
        Bevgebra commented
        Editing a comment
        in the midst of an existential crisis, just girly things ya know

This collaboration event is making me very very tired

Comment

Yop

So I was editing my field post like 11h ago (the one in my signature), and after trying and managing to edit some stuff (mobs from the Slime collab Collapse), I stoped, then came back 1h after but had a 403 Forbidden error when trying to go in the Ateam forum (any page)

then I waited and 8h later still the 403 error, even when trying to pass in the notice in game (futur update notice), I asked guildy and they could go in the forum without problem

So I tryed on other device (other computer/tablette), still 403 Forbidden

Then I tryed with a VPN stuff I use for video spawn, and it worked (that's why I can throw a message atm)

All that to say, did the forum blocked my connexion to it? (because I had a lot of strange bug while editing my post, maybe something banned me because of that?) x) kinda sure it's not my internet service provider (but didn't checked yet), so I am asking here (and if I have to ask any other support, a link/address would be nice, kinda hard to check here atm). O and if it did happen, it was in less than an hour after my last edit on that post (2nd post, last comment)

edit : seem fixed here, at least no error 403 now, not sure how it got fixed but thanks
        Last edited by niconutela; 06-20-2019, 05:59 AM.
        600k+ GS main archer (vary with an elemental set) ; idk wut k+ GS all other class (was playing them all)
        ID: 2042972836 in case u wanna ask me stuff in game or stalk me idk

> check my Field effect post if you got time, thx ( updated with elemental attack and Collapse )

First Fire Mobius (4/14/2016 - 4/20/2016) : Rank 1 ( Total Points ; Group A )

Comment

• Ateam Admin
          Ateam Admin commented
          Editing a comment
          The forums are experiencing some issues right now, it's probably related to that though I can't say for sure. I'm having an engineer take a look shortly, hopefully he'll be able to figure out what's going on.

• niconutela
          niconutela commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok, thanks for your Answer

I need your advice~
        I back to the game after a huuuge break and don't know what to do. I do really love my old acoount with all these collab cosmetics - Miku, Madoka etc.But character is...feels weak and outdated by stats. Mons and armors is not so bad, but all these 30c hats and especially these 30-31 cost staffs x_x I don't know how do I can get 35-36 staffs because all the story quests is already cleared and I am f2p.
        Should I start over a new account or I still could find a way to make my old acc better?

Comment

• Bevgebra
          Bevgebra commented
          Editing a comment
          I would just start over. The spawns have recently been more f2p friendly. You'd be better off starting with a new account than upgrading a really old account.

Am I correct to assume that the apology ticket I received today was the compensation for the step up spawn that I did that gave me a piece of the free phantom gear? And if I’m correct, I’m equally as mad that the ticket gave me yet another megumins hat which is way worse than the 32 cost armor that I had actually gotten from the spawn itself.

Comment

Feeling a bit dumb for not being able to figure out how to change my profile picture. I made the dimensions 100x100 but it just says my library doesn't support it, it's irritating but I guess the default profile picture isn't too bad for now.

Comment

• Exifea
            Exifea commented
            Editing a comment
            I wouldn't blame yourself. Trying to change your profile picture on the forums is an absolute mess.

• kalli
            kalli commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey, I tired to do that just now and I got the same error
            I figured something might be wrong with my phone so I tired on my laptop too but still got the error.
            And with that I gave up, it's probably some error with the forum.

Cleaning out my phone with like 9k+ images.

Found this gem
          IGN: |CG| Magic Star
          Anxious Forumer | Forumer Lurker

Comment

Soooo, are we never getting the ability update, the Dual attack/Devoted Sacrifice nerf, and the fix to Ancient Spell in guild battles? It's been quite a while since 6th ring were introduced in Global yet nothing was done to it compared to JPUL where everything got fixed, especially the update on abilities which is several months old now.

¤ LichtKreis ¤

Comment

Working...
            X