Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most remarkable thing about today's update is the fact that the team finally introduced a monster that is not levitating and whose feet actually touch the ground. Hurray for Lewis (Lmao)
    Last edited by Albus; 03-07-2019, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Matamume
      Matamume commented
      Editing a comment
      He's honestly my husband.

• Albus
      Albus commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha Matamume if only he was easier to obtain tho xD

• I may be a bit late with this ( i have been hella busy this week so i had not the time to post this) but if you ever get the chance, please listen to this song. It is just way too good, you will not regret it!

REMEMBER" (by SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:mizuki, Yosh, Gemie, Tielle & naNami

(I would prefer a collab with this guy over another miku thing xD)

Comment

• Exifea
      Exifea commented
      Editing a comment
      Hiroyuki Sawano is a god - I first heard him in Aldnoah.Zero.

• Albus
      Albus commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my yesss!! Exifea I love that soundtrack. I have it on my play list that i listen at work hehehe it is soo good.

• Hi everyone ;DDDD

Comment

• Feel like I'm on the precipice of an existential crisis. Don't worry, I'm not in any danger of any hasty, thoughtless actions but just pondering what life (mine specifically, I suppose) means; my purpose.
    In the grand scheme, it feels like the day to day has become monotonous and increasingly futile. Working the 9 to 5 just to egg out a living feels like a joke.
    With the passing years, these feelings steadily grow stronger, like the ebb and flow of growing waves.
    Most small things we do seem like insignificant distraction to the gravity of the greater things in this world.

Most likely, these are musings from depression. But it makes me feel so small in the vastness of the universe.
    Maybe it is time for a change.

I have always been an artistic person, drawing and reading and writing. But in recent years, science and logic have drawn me in. Looking up at the stars like I did as a child has given me a great sense of wonder again. Something bigger than myself..
    Maybe something to get lost into, to avoid dealing with the internal struggling of my humanity..

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    On an unrelated note, the Valkyrie Connect board is so dead. Is that game still running? Edit: it is.
    Last edited by Zlatorog; 03-12-2019, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• Matamume
      Matamume commented
      Editing a comment
      That definitely sounds like an existential crisis to me. One day at a time. Put good energy in the universe, and it'll bring it right back.

You definitely need something to bring your senses back to the present. Trying to find your purpose in life is a deep and dark abyss that almost everyone can get lost in. As humans, our curiosity is our blessing as well as our curse. That same curiosity questions our very existence, and that can lead to questions we may never answer in our lifetime. The best thing we can do is accept it and live life to the fullest.

Maybe you need a vacation? Or a new hobby? Definitely something new or different needs to come into your life so you can find your bearings again. Safe travels, fellow human. <3

• Nemurerumori
      Nemurerumori commented
      Editing a comment
      Tell me about it. I'm working 10 to 14 hours a day, 6~7 days a week just to make ends meet nowadays.

My way of relaxation is to play video games, so I only get about 3 to 5 hours of sleep a day to fit in my time for gaming.

• This kinda made my day xD hurray for the Scottish pokemon trainer

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
      Bryan_the_guy commented
      Editing a comment
      But steel is heavier then feathers

• Zlatorog
      Zlatorog commented
      Editing a comment
      That is probably accurate Bryan, because even though he may be steel, he's also ghost.

• I just made my forum profile and decided to say hello, since I figured you guys seem friendly enough. *waves* (lowkey have been lurking on the forums for a year or two until now)
    Last edited by RazDaz; 03-15-2019, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• RazDaz
      RazDaz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the help Nemu. (Is that an acceptable nickname?) I now have my lord and savior as my avatar.

• RazDaz
      RazDaz commented
      Editing a comment

• Match-i
      Match-i commented
      Editing a comment
      Yato best god

• So I accidentally spent my recycle medals for stae medals but didn’t notice I was only exchanging for 1 medal (this was yesterday) Is it possible to be compensated for this? Lmao

Comment

• CRYSTAL BLADE SUCKS
      Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
      Guild: COLOSSUS
      Game ID: 2017106838
      ----- ID: Slypheed
      Password: 123456

Comment

• Who else is excited for the second season of re:zero????
        My cute Echidna will finally appear hehehehe

Comment

• Nemurerumori
          Nemurerumori commented
          Editing a comment
          It has been a long wait. Hopefully, it will come soon. Re0 still is one of the best anime plots out there.

I just can't wait to see the reaction of all those waifu fanboys who didn't notice the secret cliffhanger at the end of season 1. Ohohoho.

• Albus
          Albus commented
          Editing a comment
          Nemurerumori Hahaha totally.. The best part perhaps in all that is that the trailer shows exactly that.

• Got The Mani Scroll for 30 Gems Yesterday after my Cat was Screaming at me..... SUPER LUCK FROM SCREAMING CATS!!!

Comment

• My friend spawned the new Kiaser Spear from the 1 gem step...
          I doubt he's even human with that luck.
          *Prays to the UL gods for a 36 cost bow*

Comment

• Ateam stop making forum bots like the two posts above me
            I won't fall for the trap spawns...
            Soyyy | ID: 2012183903
            F2P 803k lancer

YT: SoyyyUL
            Love my guildies!!! <3

Comment

• forum is broken made me post three times
              F2P 803k lancer

Love my guildies!!! <3

Comment

• Ateam stop making forum bots like the two posts above me
                I won't fall for the trap spawns...
                F2P 803k lancer

Love my guildies!!! <3

Comment

• JPUL update post coming tonight (there ain't much to cover tho XD)

see you soon!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X