Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'v been racking it around my head for a while now but I got I just can't get an idea.

How would you change Loki's cape/wings into a chirstmas themed cape/wings?

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
      Bryan_the_guy commented
      Editing a comment
      https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...tions-sketches

my Loki is the last post.

that being said i got a question?
      summer Mitsuhide (she''ll summon water guns, be wearing sockless sandals (who even wears socks and sandals and pulls it off? no one that's who) be drinking some fresh limimin pop/soda)

OR

mystery choice. (okay so im saying anything but ill give you a list of what it can be: christmas Aizen, Teacher Merlyn OR easter Alice.)

Edit: guild mate said do Easter Alice, so I will comply.
      Last edited by Bryan_the_guy; 01-10-2019, 04:45 PM.

• Hi hi it is January & I forgot to say one thing ..

HAPPY BIRTHMONTH Ateam Admin !!!!!

I hope you are doing well & are having a fun birthmonth this year ! Also I hope to see more Unison League ads that you make in the future
    UL IDs:
    ~
    VC ID:

Comment

• Ateam Admin
      Ateam Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Ayy you remembered. Thanks!

Honestly not many of the ads I make are meme-y, but since the one Tai shared did so well I do wanna try more.
      If you see an ad for the game that isn't garbage it's probably one I made

• oh hi emergency maintenance

...rip my 4 gem dailies

Els**** forums got boring--- I'll just be lurking here every now and then
    Casually likes quality posts

Comment

• Me: Oh god! A Step up wind spawn that do have good monsters! I can finally spend my ge--
      *Looks at the spawn stuff, Notices that weapons and armor are there*

GS: 315K
      (Signature is updated ever month)
      Reached level 150 on 01/14/2018

Comment

• pity % breaking from a stinking wyrmprint is evil and even Ateam doesn't do that

... But at least their compensation is good 🙏
        IDFWU
        UT || Matchi :: 2146249020

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
          Bryan_the_guy commented
          Editing a comment
          Haven't played that game since since it's first month of release.

I'm too busy juggling UL, their other games that features 'heroes', and my IRL life.

• Match-i
          Match-i commented
          Editing a comment
          [user]Ateam Admin[user]
          heh. i know the rules (i hope)
          If it was possible to mug you I would. Pass some of that luck over here yeah? T_T

Bryan_the_guy
          lowkey I'm playing probably like... 6 mobile games rn and it's terrible don't ever do it
          thankfully all of them let me play whenever, no guild responsibilities wooo

• Flamingiceberg
          Flamingiceberg commented
          Editing a comment
          Bleed from that new release is king!!!

• Me when someone doesn't uni on Lucifer Boss stage of Collab and gets Uni blocked

GS: 315K
        (Signature is updated ever month)
        Reached level 150 on 01/14/2018

Comment

• I would love to see some old gear coming back. A few sets have completely disappeared from any kind of spawn and it's been almost a year of not showing up for some.
          The Red Ridding Hood/Wolf Coat and their weapons have now been taken out of the Favorite Spawn and are thus completely unobtainable now. While their actual use is very low, they're part of the community's favorite cosmetic gear (especially the coat).
          Stargod body gear used to be everywhere at one point, but now it's impossile to get it, aside from a 0,0000.1% chance in Video Spawn. They're still an amazing constant to wear.
          Lucifer gear, while arguably outdated, was still present in a few exchanges not too long ago, but hasn't appeared in a while now (last appearance was in the last Warlord Spawn as exchange). They were cheap to exchange for treasure medals and a good gear to get for those who weren't willing to use more gems on the treasure spawn.
          Chocolatier set (30c body gear reflect reduc, 29c ability weapons), which didn't make a return in last Valentine event.

And most notably, the Monochrome/Chess gear set. This one looks absolutely amazing, all gear are Time element and the weapons are constants. It has completely disappeared and didn't make a return in over a year, and while the skills are obviously outdated (weapons are debatable), they're insanely pretty cosmetics. I would kill to have them up for grabs in the Cosmetic shop, even for 10 gems each.

I guess my request is: please revive these dead gear sets into the Cosmetic Shop, to avoid making them unobtainable forever. It's obvious that outdated gear won't incite any player to spawn for them, but I bet tons of players would rejoice being able to buy them as cosmetics.

That being said... I would get a last Lucifer Hat from spawn. Max infusion and all, y'know.

¤ LichtKreis ¤

Comment

• hmmmmmm I see so many archangels nowadays, especially ariel and mikaela
          For those who have either of them, I'm wondering how many gems it took you to get it
          Soyyy | ID: 2012183903
          F2P 754k lancer

YT: SoyyyUL
          Love my guildies!!! <3

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
            Bryan_the_guy commented
            Editing a comment
            A guildie was prepared to spawn until they had enough medals to buy her. She stopped at the 3rd jackpot when the scroll popped out.

• roychan
            roychan commented
            Editing a comment
            o ok I see, looks like I'll never be able to get archangels xD Nemurerumori

• roychan
            roychan commented
            Editing a comment
            luckyyyyyy Bryan_the_guy

• A certain game about puzzles and uhhh mythical fire breathing lizard with wings is doing a collaboration with persona 5.

I hope one day ateam can do a collab with them especially a few days after he gets released in smash to maximize profits.

Also it would ironic if Ateam could make it so that they when summoned they summon their persona.

Comment

• hullo happy feb, poppin in to say bravo ateam with the new spawn screen. it looks pretty clean and pretty, i like. how is everyone? valentines day coming soon. okay see yall in another few months.
            Basically retired.

pfp by Cyanide

Comment

• That moment when you open twitter and find out that Dio will be in JForce... XD

Comment

• Albus
                Albus commented
                Editing a comment
                Nemurerumori it is actually not that bad xD. I will get a copy in 10 days so can share my impressions with you :3

• Nemurerumori
                Nemurerumori commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, please do. I'm not too big on fighters, but I might grab it for PC. I had my fun with the Tekken series and a bit of BlazBlu a long time ago. This looks a bit closer to the Dragonball fighters, though.

• Flamingiceberg
                Flamingiceberg commented
                Editing a comment
                Diu

• So, I take French in School of High and I can only learn so much. So, is there someone out there willing to teach me? Sil vous plait? xD
              Last edited by Heavenly; 02-04-2019, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• I keep spawning Dragon Mortarboard hat and it's driving me insane, omg. (╥﹏╥)

Comment

• Nemurerumori
                  Nemurerumori commented
                  Editing a comment
                  cute avatar

and yeah, the 31c headgears are sprinkled into about every spawn for me

• Why does everything and their mother require an orb to be reforged in this game!! u.u

Comment

• Flamingiceberg
                  Flamingiceberg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's how they get you to run Ordeals at all....luls

• thank you for updating the present box~ the tabs are v helpful

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

--

Icons 101

Comment

Working...
                X