Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'v been racking it around my head for a while now but I got I just can't get an idea.

How would you change Loki's cape/wings into a chirstmas themed cape/wings?

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
      Bryan_the_guy commented
      Editing a comment
      https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...tions-sketches

my Loki is the last post.

that being said i got a question?
      summer Mitsuhide (she''ll summon water guns, be wearing sockless sandals (who even wears socks and sandals and pulls it off? no one that's who) be drinking some fresh limimin pop/soda)

OR

mystery choice. (okay so im saying anything but ill give you a list of what it can be: christmas Aizen, Teacher Merlyn OR easter Alice.)

Edit: guild mate said do Easter Alice, so I will comply.
      Last edited by Bryan_the_guy; 01-10-2019, 04:45 PM.

• Hi hi it is January & I forgot to say one thing ..

HAPPY BIRTHMONTH Ateam Admin !!!!!

I hope you are doing well & are having a fun birthmonth this year ! Also I hope to see more Unison League ads that you make in the future
    UL IDs:
    ~
    VC ID:

Comment

• Ateam Admin
      Ateam Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Ayy you remembered. Thanks!

Honestly not many of the ads I make are meme-y, but since the one Tai shared did so well I do wanna try more.
      If you see an ad for the game that isn't garbage it's probably one I made

• oh hi emergency maintenance

...rip my 4 gem dailies

Els**** forums got boring--- I'll just be lurking here every now and then
    Casually likes quality posts

Comment

• Me: Oh god! A Step up wind spawn that do have good monsters! I can finally spend my ge--
      *Looks at the spawn stuff, Notices that weapons and armor are there*

GS: 315K
      (Signature is updated ever month)
      Reached level 150 on 01/14/2018

Comment

• pity % breaking from a stinking wyrmprint is evil and even Ateam doesn't do that

... But at least their compensation is good 🙏
        IDFWU
        UT || Matchi :: 2146249020

Comment

• Ateam Admin
          Ateam Admin commented
          Editing a comment
          I got Ieyasu in six pulls and Annelie in two. Didn't even have to drop any cash thanks to the ridiculous amount of tickets and currency they gave out recently 8)
          Haven't gotten and banner dragons in a while though...

PS Don't mention the game name.

• Bryan_the_guy
          Bryan_the_guy commented
          Editing a comment
          Haven't played that game since since it's first month of release.

I'm too busy juggling UL, their other games that features 'heroes', and my IRL life.

• Me when someone doesn't uni on Lucifer Boss stage of Collab and gets Uni blocked

GS: 315K
        (Signature is updated ever month)
        Reached level 150 on 01/14/2018

Comment

• I would love to see some old gear coming back. A few sets have completely disappeared from any kind of spawn and it's been almost a year of not showing up for some.
          The Red Ridding Hood/Wolf Coat and their weapons have now been taken out of the Favorite Spawn and are thus completely unobtainable now. While their actual use is very low, they're part of the community's favorite cosmetic gear (especially the coat).
          Stargod body gear used to be everywhere at one point, but now it's impossile to get it, aside from a 0,0000.1% chance in Video Spawn. They're still an amazing constant to wear.
          Lucifer gear, while arguably outdated, was still present in a few exchanges not too long ago, but hasn't appeared in a while now (last appearance was in the last Warlord Spawn as exchange). They were cheap to exchange for treasure medals and a good gear to get for those who weren't willing to use more gems on the treasure spawn.
          Chocolatier set (30c body gear reflect reduc, 29c ability weapons), which didn't make a return in last Valentine event.

And most notably, the Monochrome/Chess gear set. This one looks absolutely amazing, all gear are Time element and the weapons are constants. It has completely disappeared and didn't make a return in over a year, and while the skills are obviously outdated (weapons are debatable), they're insanely pretty cosmetics. I would kill to have them up for grabs in the Cosmetic shop, even for 10 gems each.

I guess my request is: please revive these dead gear sets into the Cosmetic Shop, to avoid making them unobtainable forever. It's obvious that outdated gear won't incite any player to spawn for them, but I bet tons of players would rejoice being able to buy them as cosmetics.

That being said... I would get a last Lucifer Hat from spawn. Max infusion and all, y'know.

¤ LichtKreis ¤

Comment

Working...
          X