Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems things are going very well for Filo since she left Unison league.... She is part of the main cast in a new manga and she had some extreme makwover tho...

Last edited by Albus; 12-18-2018, 07:02 AM.

Comment

• Albus
      Albus commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh oh i forgot, the manga is called ''the raising of the shield hero'' it is very good and it will get an anime adaptation this season.

• Since people haven't really been talking about it, I'll just post it here before people start asking about it in the future.

The "(Class)'s Intellect" weapon skills are a bit confusing, because the skill description is flat out nonsensical (it is nonsense).

Spent some time testing it and actual effect is...

+40 AP to all attack abilities.
    +40 additional AP to attack abilities belonging to the (Class). (+80 AP total)

Now to clarify on some of the confusing details on this equipment skill...

1. The "Class" AP bonus only applies to abilities that are related to that class.
    2. Non-class abilities, such as the regular Attack ability, are NOT getting the class AP bonus.
    3. The class you are registered as DOES NOT count.

Example:
    A Cleric using Devoted Strike will experience the class AP Bonus when using Soldier's Intellect.
    A Soldier using Devoted Strike WILL NOT experience the class AP Bonus when using Lancer's Intellect.

Now the reason why I'm really pissed off about this to begin with is because I've done my tests by using Defense Stance and Devoted Strike to force the attack to become 0 AP. This was aggravating to figure out, since I've been doing my tests with Soldier's Intellect and I may have wasted hours of my life trying to figure WTF was going on.

As for the proc rate, I believe it's very similar to ordinary Physical and Magical Testament XL's on activation rate. Seems to be near 20% mainslot, 10% subslot. Feel free to do a more thorough test, as I did not do a long proc rate trial on this skill.

The value of this skill is that it's pretty much extremely powerful. It's not a high proc rate skill, but it gets the Attack Testament (Edgy Name) treatment of being a mainslot-worthy equipment skill for its immense burst potential. It's debatable on whether you would even consider dethroning the Seal, king of all procs, but it's definitely worth using when you can comfortably cycle through your abilities with consideration of unison buffs and unison animation times to generate excess cost.
    Last edited by Nemurerumori; 12-19-2018, 06:48 PM.
    Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
    Guild: COLOSSUS
    Game ID: 2017106838
    ----- ID: Slypheed
    Password: 123456

Comment

• out here sitting in an airport in a foreign country eating a poptart

living my best life

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

--

Icons 101

Comment

• Am I the only person who didn't get their login gear like the 900 Rose? It was supposed to be issued this week.

Comment

• Today's story is going to be a bit confusing. Let's talk about the new 36c water armors----

"[CONSTANT] Heal Up XL" DEF constants.

They're different. They're not the same as the "Heal Up XL" ATK constants (such as the 32c wind Jade armors, who PRETEND to be "Other" constants), despite having a very similar skill name.

What do they do?
          Boosts the amount of healing JUST YOU (ONLY YOU) receive by +30%.

•This is a healing multiplier. Wearing one puts you at 1.3x heal received... two puts you at 1.6x heal received. This is worth noting, as other forms of increases are always additive AP boosts.
          •This works on Mend. This works on World Tree's Blessing. This works on many things and is a great way to mitigate the demerit of Hero.
          •This doesn't work on your allies. If you cast Mend, no one but You (you are the world, baby) experiences the boosted effect.
          •This is absolutely worth wearing for non-healers.
          •They are DEF constants, while the other heal up constants are ATK category, so you could technically wear 2 of both sets.

Example:
          Mend +10 (+25% HP heal to the party) will heal yourself equal to 32.5% of your current max HP, but your allies will still only receive 25%.
          World Tree's Blessing +5 (+10% HP heal every 5 seconds to target+adjacent) will heal yourself equal to 13% of your current max HP, but your allies will only receive 10%.

And always remember, you are the world, baby.

Comment

• Nemurerumori
            Nemurerumori commented
            Editing a comment
            forgot to say it doesn't work on HP boost effects

• Logged on to UL today, and received the "1,000 Limimin Barrette" in my present box. Sweet! That means today is my 1,001st day of logging on to UL. (^-^)

Also, Merry Christmas Eve, y'all!

UL IGN: HG||Anda Yumiko
          Player ID: 2122084602
          Guild: Hanabi Gang

VC IGN: Anda Yumiko
          VC ID: 617086600

Non Omnis Moriar...

Or just "N.O.M.", if you're in a hurry.

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
            Bryan_the_guy commented
            Editing a comment
            Meanwhile i have yet to get anything

• I got to love those people blamming for dying after taking % damage and you know... Blame my defense element. Unison Community in nutshell.

GS: 315K
          (Signature is updated ever month)
          Reached level 150 on 01/14/2018

Comment

• Nemurerumori
            Nemurerumori commented
            Editing a comment
            what is your element defense though

• BlueDragonSonder
            BlueDragonSonder commented
            Editing a comment
            Nemurerumori When the christmas event was on, Its was around 102, But that doesn't really matter, I still could survive the Carnage stage, What i mean is that when a monster does ''%'' damage, They blamed my defense because i died right after the ''%'' damage by another monster.

• Needed more swords, so I 15 gem pulled the new swordgrill Cecillia. Not even in the chest, but in the spawn itself with the stats I would've selected (ATK/MATK).

I shall call her Cecil from now on.

Comment

• How far behind is global from JP?
            ID: 2028204050 (F2P)

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
              Bryan_the_guy commented
              Editing a comment
              We have the same levels

A lot of their quests have come to global much earlier compared to before. (Heck, we have gotten like 2-3 quests before JPUL did.)

We don't have the new classes and are like 2-3 story maps behind but other then a few new feature (like fishing) we aren't that behind compared to like last year or something.

• Also as a knight what's the best Monster I can get from the Christmas step-up spawn?

Comment

• went to see Mt Fuji and it was pretty darn cool

felt kinda surreal to see it up close

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

--

Icons 101

Comment

• Ateam Admin
                Ateam Admin commented
                Editing a comment
                And you didn't climb it? C'mon Bev, it was like 40 degrees Fahrenheit today what stopped you

• Bevgebra
                Bevgebra commented
                Editing a comment
                Ateam Admin sorry i'm weak ;o;

• Just tried the Suthiara spawn with my only goal being to get one of the body gear for the heal boost, but then my first jackpot was the damn scroll
              Soooo happy I needed a high cost water plus her skill is just awesome

¤ LichtKreis ¤

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
                Bryan_the_guy commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats on getting her. I want to do the spawn but I can only afford to do 2 spawns. (Guess I'll save for the next time it comes around.)

• Are the 80 gem class spawns worth it? I've got a good reroll on JP but I'm lacking some better swords, so I'm thinking of saving until class spawns come around. 27+ cost weapons seem good but 80 gems is a lot, just want to make sure I won't regret it.

Comment

• lostul
                lostul commented
                Editing a comment
                You can usually find these weapons in treasure spawn exchange lists but you should be cautious, make sure you check the medal jackpot rate on treasure spawns. Be on the lookout for Warlord spawns, these usually have the highest jackpot medal rate. (It’s been a while since a warlord spawn has been released in global, but hopefully they’ll come back)

• Nemurerumori
                Nemurerumori commented
                Editing a comment
                If you're unlucky, you'll get 32 cost weapons, which has decent odds of giving you a Seal skill, making them the best weapons in the game (beaten only by the 35c Seals and the new Sacred Seals).

If you get higher cost weapons, then congratulations, your gearscore is going to shoot up like crazy for 1/5th the price.

• Nayru02
                Nayru02 commented
                Editing a comment
                Nemurerumori Thanks, I think that as a F2P, class spawns do have the best value thanks to the 4x infused feature. I ended up getting 1 seal 32 cost weapon and 3 32cost weapons with decent skills, but the stats were just way too high for me to skip the banner.

• Question about the beauty contest quests: are we able to farm both, or does doing a quest from the other one reset your prestige count on the one you've been doing? I.e. if I have at least 2,600 prestige on Mikaela's quests, do I lose all of it if I try one of Ariel's quests?

Because I REALLY want those gems.

UL IGN: HG||Anda Yumiko
              Player ID: 2122084602
              Guild: Hanabi Gang

VC IGN: Anda Yumiko
              VC ID: 617086600

Non Omnis Moriar...

Or just "N.O.M.", if you're in a hurry.

Comment

• lostul
                lostul commented
                Editing a comment
                Don’t know if you’ve already figured this out but no your prestige doesn’t get reset, you can do both quests and you will still keep your prestige

• The new zodiac monster gives a buff that ignores karma and balance once, reduces 2 ability cooldowns to 0 two times.

Essentially you could theoretically take down a crystal in oneshot by having the new monster, Summer bastet, Micheal (mikelea or whatever her name was), a all party piercer monster (Siegfried recommended over Holmes/Popon.), and idk for the last one... probably a cost recovery monster like Odin or Armo.
              Making the main two crystal abilities useless, reflection and Karma.

Theoretically. I haven't been paying attention to current top guilds so they could probably already do that even without the new monster.

Comment

• Exifea
                Exifea commented
                Editing a comment
                Some guilds have done it with 4 Hero + Party Piercer already.

• Nemurerumori
                Nemurerumori commented
                Editing a comment
                Over in A schedule S block, We've only been oneshot maybe twice (with the aid of a lot of unison buffs) in the past month.
                I think the B schedule guilds might be more competitive these last few seasons, so it might be more common there.

My guild typically has to do 3 or 4 assaults to win.
            Working...
            X