[JPUL] 8/8/2018 - Crystal Customization, Cosmetic Shop, and Spawn Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [JPUL] 8/8/2018 - Crystal Customization, Cosmetic Shop, and Spawn Updates

Today we have the new Guild Crystal Customization feature, Hidden Potential Updates to some Monster Gear, new Cosmetic Shop and FP Spawn Gear, and the Treasure Spawn featuring "Teach".

Please be aware that I may or may not have made some mistake(s) in translations.
    If images are hard to read, please view the image separately on another window.
    Certain releases of features or Gear may arrive in a different way or may be changed for the Global version of the game.
    Please refrain from commenting on the posts, as it will bury the Images. Leave a reply instead!
    Thank you!

1. Guild Crystal Customization
    Here we go. One of the upcoming updates is finally in the game. Weirdly, there's a story behind this. Apparently, researchers have secured crystals from the Sacred Altar and have special ether on them, which enables them to have their own new abilities.
    So here's how it all works:

* On the Guild Menu's Contribute section, there's now another tab for players to invest abilities for the crystal. The cost is Proficiency (finally, another Proficiency sink right!) and all guild members can contribute in options of 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000, 50,000, and 100,000 Proficiency.
    * Raising the Level of the Guild through Gold will unlock more usable abilities for the Crystal, as their availability is based on your Guild Crystal's level.
    * The Custom section of the Guild Menu shows all of the available abilities and abilities that your Guild Crystal can use. The Guild Crystal activates them automatically at set percentages of Guild Crystal Health loss (which seems to be currently at 70% and 30% only). Ability setting changes can only be done by the Guild Leader (I hijacked my current JPUL Guild just to see how it works myself lol).
    * Unlocking Abilities seem to be in order on the Custom menu, not selected. Which means Guild Leader can't select which Ability to unlock next, and after Blind will be Paralyze, and etc.
    * These abilities activate at all Guild Battle matches, including Exhibition, Ranked, and Grand Tournament.
    * No random buffs will be obtained upon investing Proficiency, unlike in contributing Gold.
    * Proficiency invested can't be taken back (duh).
    * Changes to Guild Crystal Abilities within 35 minutes before a Guild Battle will not take effect for that Guild Battle.

And now, here's the Guild Crystal Abilities list. Come back to this thread later on if JAM updates their database with the Abilities including Proficiency costs.

Crystal Hardening
    Available: Guild Level 1
    Proficiency Cost: Unlocked by Default
    Increases the DEF and MDEF of the Guild Crystal by 80% for 40 seconds.

​Protect
    Available: Guild Level 1
    Proficiency Cost: Unlocked by Default
    Reduces physical and magic damage taken by the Guild Crystal by 50% for 40 seconds.

Blind
    Available: Guild Level 10
    Proficiency Cost: 1000
    Casts Blind on all enemies for 10 seconds with a success value of 100 points.

Paralyze
    Available: Guild Level 12
    Proficiency Cost: (?)
    Casts Paralysis on all enemies for 10 seconds with a success value of 100 points.

Confuse
    Available: Guild Level 14
    Casts Confusion on all enemies for 10 seconds with a success value of 100 points.

Balancing
    Available: Guild Level 16
    Removes buffs from all enemies.

Resistance Down
    Available: Guild Level 18
    Reduces status ailment resistance of all enemies by 100 for 60 seconds.

Quick Outer Wall
    Available: Guild Level 20
    Says here that it gives the Guild Crystal invincibility 10 times, which I assume to mean:
    Reduces physical or magic damage taken by Guild Crystal to 0 for 10 times.

Bad Luck
    Available: Guild Level 22
    Reduces critical hit chance of all enemies by 50% for 60 seconds.
    Reduces critical hit damage of all enemies by 50 for 60 seconds.

Commandment Shackles
    Available: Guild Level 24
    Reduces ATK and MATK of all enemies by 80% for 60 seconds.

Kismet
    Available: Guild Level 26
    Casts Kismet on the Guild Crystal.

Slow Trap
    Available: Guild Level 30
    Reduces the Cost recovery speed of all enemies by 10 for 120 seconds.

Cowardly Whisper
    Available: Guild Level 32
    Reduces the Unison gauge gains of all enemies by 3 for 40 seconds.

Unison Seal (I know exactly what I want for the Guild I'm in now lol)
    Available: Guild Level 34
    Casts Prohibit Unison on all enemies for 60 seconds with a success value of 80 points.

Casts Karma on all enemies.

Mana Drain
    Available: Guild Level 38
    Reduces 30 Cost of all enemies.

Mirror Guard
    Available: Guild Level 40
    Casts a 50% damage reflect barrier on the Guild Crystal for 20 seconds.

2. Crystal of the Sacred Altar
    It's back, the element this time is Fire, and Water are useful for this event. No special rules, and nothing else new since last Score Attack.

3. Guild Raid
    It's back, the element this time is Light, and nothing else new since last Guild Raid.

4. Burning Summer Vacation Event
    Oh, so now I understand what the other upcoming update was. At first glance, this looks like a regular Event Quest. But apart from the scene transitions you're going to see within the Quest, you're face with a new Boss system.

Part of the upper screen is taken over by the Boss's Health, and now there are parts of the Monster that are attack-able. For this Event, destroying their parts may yield limited time Event Gear as drops, plus earning more prestige for it. The Boss will also have a trance gauge too. Alongside all that, Bosses also have an active Element Effect. This Element Effect is active while all of its parts are alive. The two known ways to disable a Boss's Element Effect, are by defeating its body parts, or by Locking it with the appropriate Element Unison Lock.

There are Prestige Ranking Rewards for this Event. I kind of wonder if this is their testing event or if this is going to be the new format for upcoming collab events (if any). Other ways to obtain Event Gear are through Octopus Bullion exchange, which is also obtained through the Event. I'll post more pictures below the next post, so be sure to check that.

Featured Gear:

Octopus Rod
    Type: Sword
    Skill:
    Physical Testament XL
    Chance to massively increase physical damage when using an Ability.

Octopus Scythe
    Type: Scythe
    Skill:
    Physical Testament XL
    Chance to massively increase physical damage when using an Ability.

Octopus Arrow
    Type: Bow
    Skill:
    Attack Testament XL
    Chance to massively increase physical and magic damage when using an Ability.

Octopus Rod
    Type: Staff
    Skill:
    Magic Testament XL
    Chance to massively increase magic damage when using an Ability.

Octopus Pot
    Type: Relic
    Skill:
    Healing Testament XL
    Chance to massively increase the amount of HP healed when using a healing Ability.

Octopus Mask
    Type: Helm
    Skill:
    Physical Damage Down XL
    Chance to massively reduce physical damage taken.

Octopus Suit
    Type: Armor
    Skill:
    Physical Damage Down XL
    Chance to massively reduce physical damage taken.

Octopus Hat
    Type: Hat
    Skill:
    Magic Damage Down XL
    Chance to massively reduce magic damage taken.

Octopus Dress
    Type: Clothing
    Skill:
    Magic Damage Down XL
    Chance to massively reduce magic damage taken.

Magma Octo, Thermal Suction
    Reforges from: Magma Octo
    Element: Fire
    Stats: Can be any of the following combinations: ATK and DEF, DEF and MDEF, ATK and MATK, MATK and DEF, MATK and MDEF, and MDEF and ATK
    Type: Monster
    Number of Potential Count: 5

Skill:
    * Ability Power 100. Damages 1 random enemy 10 times with physical fire damage at success of 80 points.
    └ Ability Power boosted by 5 for each increase in Skill level.
    * Casts Blind on all enemies for 40 seconds with a success value of 70 points.
    * Removes buffs from all enemies.
    * Casts Elevate on your character by 30% for 60 seconds.

Hidden Skills:
    Level 1 - [Additional Unison Effect] Increases ATK and MATK of all allies by 40% for 60 seconds.
    Level 2 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 1 by 4500
    Level 3 - [Additional Unison Effect] Increases the Unison gauge of all allies excluding your character by 20.
    Level 4 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 2 by 4500
    Level 5 - [Unison Effect Boost] Applies Elevate to all allies.

Last edited by TaikunZ; 08-08-2018, 09:45 AM.
    TaikunZ
    Unofficial Unison League Wikia Admin
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.
    My account is under the same name! Please consider supporting and check it out!

Taibo Scrub, Carbuncold and Brash, and Tai and Merlyn by Mimi
    Vampire Merlyn and TaikunZ and Darling by deviousSprite
    Multiple memes by the Salsa
    Yandere Merlyn by Yumicchii
    Happy Birthday Me by Match-i
    Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

5. Cosmetic Shop
    New themed Gear available in the Cosmetic Shop. For the Body Gear, if you can't tell what's the difference, it's the *****.
    Now I can live my long buried dream as a ghostly surfer d00d.

6. FP Spawn
    The "Not a One Piece Collab" Gear are available in the FP Spawn for a limited time.

Featured Gear:

Proof of Testimony
    Skill:
    Healing Testament S
    Chance to slightly increase the amount of HP healed when using a healing Ability.

Ancestormin
    Skill:
    Healing Testament S
    Chance to slightly increase the amount of HP healed when using a healing Ability.

Insect Basket of Summer Memories
    Skill:
    Healing Testament S

Proof of Testimony
    Skill:
    Healing Testament S

Pirate Apprentice Vest
    Skill:
    Magic Damage Down S
    Chance to slightly reduce magic damage taken.

Pirate Apprentice Clothes
    Skill:
    Magic Damage Down S

Red Pirate Bandana
    Skill:
    Magic Damage Down S

Blue Pirate Bandana
    Skill:
    Magic Damage Down S

7. Water Element Treasure Spawns
    The usual Water Element Treasure Spawns, featuring the new Monster "Teach", also known as Edward Teach, or Blackbeard (just in case there's at least one person out there that thinks I had a typo with his name LOL). This Spawn also features new Water Element Series Gear.

Spawn Options:
    Gem x15 = 10x, First Time Half Off, Comes with a Bonus Divine Grace Medal x50-200.
    Gem x30 = 10x, Comes with a Bonus Divine Grace Medal x50-200.

Rates:
    SSR: 4.03%
    SR: 23.99%
    R: 71.98%

Treasure Box Contents:
    1. Jackpot: Any of the following: "Teach" Summoning Scroll x1, New Pirate Captain Series Gear x1, or Treasure Medal x500-1000
    2. Droplets of Ether x1 / Awakening Orb Piece x1
    3. 1 SSR Spawn Gear
    4. 1 SSR Spawn Gear
    5. Treasure Medal x150 / x200
    6. Treasure Medal x300 / x400
    7. Super Augment Quest Key x3
    8. Super Reforge Quest Key x1
    9. EXP Quest Key x1 / Super EXP Quest Key x1
    Treasure Box Contents will oftentimes be their rarer counterparts.

Featured Gear:

Pirate Captain's Sword
    Type: Sword
    Skill:
    Water Sword Banner XL
    [Soldier-exclusive Skill] Chance to increase physical and magic attack Ability Power when using an Ability. Ability Power scales with the water elemental attack value for the Gear you have equipped. Skill activation rate is boosted against fire enemies.
    Ability Name: Splash Shroud
    Ability Cooldown: 8
    Ability Cost: 12
    Ability Description: [Soldier-exclusive Ability] Ability Power 70. Damages 1 enemy with physical damage 2 times using both ATK and DEF.
    Added effect: Increases your character's water elemental attack by 2 for 30 seconds.

Pirate Captain's Pistol
    Type: Gun
    Skill:
    Water Bow Banner XL
    [Archer-exclusive Skill] Chance to increase physical and magic attack Ability Power when using an Ability. Ability Power scales with the water elemental attack value for the Gear you have equipped. Skill activation rate is boosted against fire enemies.
    Ability Name: Splash Shot
    Ability Description: [Archer-exclusive Ability] Ability Power 60. Damages 1 enemy with physical or magic damage 3 times at random.
    Added effect: Increases your character's water elemental attack by 2 for 30 seconds.

Pirate Captain's Staff
    Type: Staff
    Skill:
    Water Staff Banner XL
    [Mage-exclusive Skill] Chance to increase physical and magic attack Ability Power when using an Ability. Ability Power scales with the water elemental attack value for the Gear you have equipped. Skill activation rate is boosted against fire enemies.
    Ability Name: Splash Gaze
    Ability Description: [Mage-exclusive Ability] Ability Power 90. Damages 1 enemy with magic damage 2 times.

Pirate Captain's Lance
    Type: Lance
    Skill:
    Water Lance Banner XL
    [Lancer-exclusive Skill] Chance to increase physical and magic attack Ability Power when using an Ability. Ability Power scales with the water elemental attack value for the Gear you have equipped. Skill activation rate is boosted against fire enemies.
    Ability Name: Splash Dust
    Ability Description: [Lancer-exclusive Ability] Ability Power 90. Damages 1 enemy with physical damage 2 times.

Pirate Captain's Book
    Type: Book
    Skill:
    Healing Testament XL
    Chance to massively increase the amount of HP healed when using a healing Ability.
    Ability Name: Splash Saber
    Ability Description: [Cleric-exclusive Ability] Ability Power 80. Heals the HP of 1 ally.
    Added effect: Increases the healed target's water elemental attack by 2 for 30 seconds.

Pirate Captain's Coat
    Type: Armor
    Skill:
    Water Protection XL
    Chance to massively reduce physical and magic damage taken. Damage reduction rate scales with the water elemental defense value for the Gear you have equipped. Skill activation rate is boosted against fire enemies.

Pirate Captain's Crown
    Type: Helm
    Skill:
    Water Protection XL
    Chance to massively reduce physical and magic damage taken. Damage reduction rate scales with the water elemental defense value for the Gear you have equipped. Skill activation rate is boosted against fire enemies.

Pirate Captain Lady's Coat
    Skill:
    Water Protection XL

Pirate Captain Lady's Hat
    Skill:
    Water Protection XL

Edward Teach
    Reforges from: Teach
    Element: Water
    Stats: Can be any of the following combinations: ATK and DEF, DEF and MDEF, ATK and MATK, MATK and DEF, MATK and MDEF, and MDEF and ATK
    Type: Monster
    Number of Potential Count: N/A

Skill:
    * Ability Power 200. Damages all enemies 3 times with physical water damage at success of 100 points.
    └ Ability Power boosted by 10 for each increase in Skill level.
    * Casts Life Drain on all allies by 10% for 60 seconds.
    * Locks fire Unison attacks from all enemies for 120 seconds.
    * Casts Karma on all enemies.
    * Stuns all enemies at success of 80 points.
    * Reduces 20 Cost for all enemies.
    * Recovers 20 Cost for all allies.
    * Casts Frenzy on your character for 60 seconds.

Water Element Treasure Spawn and Treasure Medal Exchange:

8. Hidden Potential Updates
    Other things to note are that Gabri-Lieryl and [Children's Day] Tyr now have their Hidden Potentials.

Lieryl, Archangel
    Number of Potential Count: 4
    Original Max Stats - Stats 1: 5375 / Stats 2: 5375
    Max Stats with Unlock Potential - Stats 1: (?) / Stats 2: (?)
    Hidden Skills:
    Level 1 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 1 by 6500
    Level 2 - Curse Resistance +30
    Level 3 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 2 by 6500
    Level 4 - Water Defense from Unison Damage + 300

[Children's Day] Tyr
    Number of Potential Count: 4
    Original Max Stats - Stats 1: 5375 / Stats 2: 5375
    Max Stats with Unlock Potential - Stats 1: (?) / Stats 2: (?)
    Hidden Skills:
    Level 1 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 1 by 6000
    Level 2 - Water Defense from Unison Damage + 120
    Level 3 - Increases stats selected in stat slot 2 by 6000
    Level 4 - Water Defense from Unison Damage + 120
    Last edited by TaikunZ; 08-08-2018, 09:22 AM.
    TaikunZ
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      9. P E T S
      The long-awaited Pets feature is coming in August 17, 2018 according to Japanese Unison League's Official Twitter account. Apart from being able to bring them in Quests, they also provide skills for the player. The first batch of pets are Limimins.

Images

New Cosmetic Shop Gear:

New FP Spawn Gear:
      Last edited by TaikunZ; 08-08-2018, 08:15 AM.

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Images and Screenshots

Treasure Banner featuring ''Teach'':

Pirate Captain Series Gear:

Summer Event Prestige Ranking Rewards:

Octopus Bullion Exchange:
      Last edited by TaikunZ; 08-08-2018, 08:12 AM.

I would like to give a big Thank You and Shout out to the following Patrons for their continued support!

Stargod Tellus
    Cappycot
    Lacie
    airbornyoshi
    Mr. Mindor
    Nemurerumori
    Ouka

Please check out my Patreon on how you can be included on this list!

Additional Thanks to the following people for their many contributions to the Gear Hunt List:
    • Kieralene
    • Magic Star
    • Ragnos
    • Cangowoo
    • Cthulhu
    Until the next [JPUL] Update thread, everyone.
    Last edited by TaikunZ; 08-09-2018, 05:21 AM.
    TaikunZ

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

Originally posted by TaikunZ View Post

Unison Seal (I know exactly what I want for the Guild I'm in now lol)
    Available: Guild Level 34
    Casts Confusion on all enemies for 60 seconds with a success value of 80 points.
    I believe that was meant to be uniblock?

Comment

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Woop, that's the goof of the day. Forgot to change that

Say Ateam Avia

This wouldn't happen to be slightly inspired by this right?
    https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...med-event-idea

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
      Bryan_the_guy commented
      Editing a comment
      Or just a wierd coincidence?

• Anda Yumiko
      Anda Yumiko commented
      Editing a comment
      NO, it CAN'T be a coincidence! Edward Teach's skill name is ''Queen Anne's Revenge''!
      That skill name was my one contribution to your post, remember?

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      To be honest, I'm not entirely sure as Froggy was heading things up back then.
      We try our best to get as many suggestions to the team as possible, so it's possible that there may have been some inspiration, but I wasn't working much with the community back then, so only Froggy knows...
      There is still a piece in all of our hearts that is yet to be filled since his departure...

I'll be so mad if we won't get these cosmetics or that ALL of them will be available in cosmetic shop..

I WANNA BE A GHOST WITH THE CUTE LIMI GHOSTTT
    Would you join me for a cup of tea? :3

Comment

And they got again the old summer cosmetics too in FP spawn like Blindfold, Delicious Watermelon etc. Guess maybe then we have chance finally to get them again.
      ~ 192 Mage - 602k GS / Global ~
      ~ 127 Archer - 352k GS / JPUL ~

Comment

mmm that new pirate gear look amazing!

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

--

Icons 101

Comment

Oh no. Pirate stuff. My weakness :T
          Let's not release this guy till next month pls. Thank you.

Also those crystal abilities are gonna be ridiculous for anyone who isn't a whale guild. Rip.

Comment

TaikunZ
            For the Pirate Captain's Book you said the ability increases the healer targets fire element by 2, shouldn't that be water. Not sure but I assumed it should be the same as the othet weapons.

Comment

• TaikunZ
              TaikunZ commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup, correcting that one too.

Oooooooo this update gives me some hope that this oneshot cheerfest pvp will finally turn into an actual battle people will actually have to think instead of spam cheer

Comment

The octopus sword is such kawaaiiiiiii
              ID: 2136016703
              Got the only waifu that counts (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:・。.

Comment

I can't help but think of a certain squid paintball game with octopuses when I see that octo themed gear...

All that aside, I'm hyped to see how pets will work!

Isaac | ID: 2060735814

Lucky | ID: 2086358066
                Just a filthy casual that's been around for a while~

Comment

>mirror guard on crystal

lol bye world @ proc'ing the threshold

:joy: :gun:

frenzy is gonna relevant in CB now ig(?)

Els**** forums got boring--- I'll just be lurking here every now and then
                  Casually likes quality posts

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMY.

Comment

Working...
                    X