X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMPORTANT] bug report August 2018

Hi guys.

I hope you guys are doing okay.

Please in order to make the forums tidy i would like to start this post in order to efficiently inform the Ateam Avia and Ateam Admin of every bug in the game for the month of August.

Please read to avoid duplicates and follow the the scheme down below before posting.

Date of the issue [in brackets] + short description of the bug

Ex:

[08-02-2018] Video spawn icon does not respond.

Then you add a description of the issue. One line short:

Ex:

when i user clicks on the video spawn button the icon does not respond.

Then you add what normally should happen.

Ex:

User should be able to watch a video in order to do a spawn.

Then you add the current state of things:

Ex:

Video spawns are impossible to perform.

[08-02-2018] Video spawn icon does not respond.

Description

When i user clicks on the video spawn button the icon does not respond.

Expected outcome

User should be able to watch a video in order to do a spawn

Current outcome

Video spawns are impossible to perform

If possible add screen-shots of the issue in question.

If needed more information the admins will request it.

Love y'all

Alby^^
    Last edited by Albus; 08-02-2018, 03:48 AM.

I hope we don't have to use this and we have bug-free month! (I'm not holding my breath, though)

Comment

Where do we post about Notice typos?

I'm pretty sure the gs req is not supposed to be 240k for Purgatory and Extreme...

ETA: Ok, these mistakes aren't exactly bugs and aren't very complicated, but...

Notice says Carnage req 300k (correct), Purgatory and Extreme 240k

The latter two quests are greyed out for me, saying "Gear Score 400000 short." I guessed that the 400k is correct and the 240k is not.

(And btw, I'm actually around 30k - 40k short depending on which set, and yes saying "gs x short" rather than "gs short of x" still bothers me even though I figured out years ago what it was trying to say ;p )

Also, for the Summer Campaign, in the list of "treats" that end 8/9, it lists:

Gem Spawns x5
      FREE 1 Time a Day!

This "treat" is not available in the spawns.

If this actually ended yesterday and isn't coming back, can't that text be removed? Or better yet, put that spawn in there until the 9th You should be careful about making promises...
      Last edited by Vegecat; 08-02-2018, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• Albus
        Albus commented
        Editing a comment
        Here. Just signal how it is displayed in the game and how it should be instead!

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        1) We'll get the Gear Score mistake in the notice fixed.
        (I'll try and get the Gear Score short problem fixed next week.)

2) Yes, this is a problem.
        I will speak to the team and see if they can extend those Spawns as the notice is clearly incorrect.

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        Update regarding 2)
        We're going to fix the Spawns so that they come back until 8/10

Some minor text glitches:

[8/1/18] Nitocris's Wind Unison Lock has no description.

-When tapped on in a quest, the Wind Unison Lock effect displays "0.' Normally, it would be explained what this effect does when tapped on. This results in anyone who is unfamiliar with Nitocris and her effects not knowing what this effect is supposed to do.

[7/31/18] Great Spirit Fortuna has no name when summoned as a support Unison.

-If summoned as a Support Unison, Fortuna's name is simply read as 0 in the Support box (example: Sacred Ray Level 2, Support: 0). It should properly display Fortuna's name. This can result in people not knowing who the Support Uni is if they weren't paying attention.
      IGN: Karate20. Around 450k. Genesis>Inferior Uni’s. Lurker, don’t expect many posts. ID: 2110474807

Comment

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        Vegecat, 0 is used as the placeholder when there isn't a translation ready or someone forgot to update the file with the correct translation.
        Let me look into getting these fixed.

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        So I just checked and it looks like that text has never been translated, so it is being displayed as '0'. We'll need a few days to get this fixed.

• Vegecat
        Vegecat commented
        Editing a comment
        Why not use the Japanese text (or transliteration) or Translation Coming Soon as a placeholder instead of 0? I mean, saying 0 just kinda makes it look bad and, you know, broken...

If they want to use 0, then before releasing new content, why not do a search (in this case, for all tooltips that contain exactly a 0 and nothing else, or that are exactly 1 character long, or whatever) and fix them on the spot?

Why insist on releasing them without checking even once, then relying on consumers to do the work of catching these after the mistakes are already out there?

These monkeys >.<

[8-5-18]

Probably a bug, but there’s a super reforge quest key in the new step up spawn exchange list

Either we’re FINALLY GETTING SUPER REFORGE : D

or it’s a bug and our dreams won’t come true rip

Edit: would post pic but pics don’t like me
      Last edited by Gløwingly; 08-05-2018, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        Apologies for this error.
        Here's how the team is going to address this:
        Players that obtained this Super Reforge Quest Key during will have the Keys obtained removed and they Medals spent on the Keys will be given back during maintenance on 8/9.

• Vegecat
        Vegecat commented
        Editing a comment
        What about the people who spawned just to get keys, and would rather have their gems back than keep the gear and spend medals on something else? IDK if there are any for certain, but I know at least one person posted in another thread that they were going to spawn for the key *after* the quest was available, just in case (smart of them to save their gems, too bad for anyone else with the same priorities but who spawned before waiting for a confirmation I guess?).

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a valid argument Vegecat. I'm going to let our customer support handle that one as it seems there hasn't been many e-mails about this.

will use the main post <scheme> :

[08-09-2018] Guild crystal don't <trigger a defensive ability once the crystal HP is reduced> in guild battle

Description

When the guild crystal HP is reduced (at 70% and 30%), nothing happen

Expected outcome

The crystal should use a defensive ability (balance?)

Current outcome

nothing happen

screenshot of the notice :

special info : unison don't seem to work like colo (1 by 1 for each guild) but they are locked after using it once (like 40c or SUO)

edit : not related at all but <Hunter's Song> (F35 tower archer ee) still say <increase ATK and MATK> while it increase physical and magical ability power

edit 2 : I will add it here for more visibility

the ability to see the crystal's skill tab seem to be randomized, Guild leader and sub leader seem to be mainly affected and can't see it (but I am not even sure if everyone should be able to see this one tab yet in Global)

it look like this for those who can't see it :

Last edited by niconutela; 08-09-2018, 03:13 PM.
      440k+ GS main archer (vary with an elemental set) ; idk wut k+ GS all other class (was playing them all)
      ID: 2042972836 in case u wanna ask me stuff in game or stalk me idk
      First Fire Mobius (4/14/2016 - 4/20/2016) : Rank 1 ( Total Points ; Group A )

Comment

• Magic Star
        Magic Star commented
        Editing a comment
        niconutela
        Something to add on, the ability to see the crystal's skill tab page is randomized. One of my sub leader's can see it and so far two other non-leaders can see. Two non-leaders, one sub leader and GL confirmed unable to see however.

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        I saw this tab last night and sent a screenshot to myself.
        I'm back in the office now, so I'll have the team check this out.

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        I just confirmed that that tab should be in the game.
        It is a feature that allows you to customize your Crystal, but it isn't ready yet and somehow it slipped through the cracks.
        We're working on getting that removed!

This was already mentioned here: https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...stline-missing by Cangowoo but I thought I'd go ahead and make the post here

[8-9-2019] UO Quests do not appear in Events
      Description: Upon clicking on the Event Quests, the option of running UO is missing
      Expected Outcome: Users should be able to see an option to quest this week's UO
      Current Outcome: This week's UO does not appear and therefore cannot be quested.
      Screenshot:
      IGN: |CG| Magic Star
      Anxious Forumer | Forumer Lurker

Comment

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks,
        We're already looking into this one.

Visual and audio bug, plus a rare Unison one.

[8/9/2018] Replacing Moniker Man "music" with title screen music.
      It's possible to replace the music (see: silent void) in Moniker Man with the title screen music. This bug can be recreated like so:
      -Use Quest Now to begin Moniker Man.
      -After the screen has faded to black but before the quest actually begins, shut Unison League down.
      -Reboot the app and click past the title screen. The quest should now begin with the title screen's song playing in the background. The effect wears off at Wave 6, where the music changes to Soultaker's theme, or if you leave the quest in any way.
      This has no effects on gameplay, but the quest still feels a little weird (if not more cheerful) with this change of music.

[8/9/2018] Incorrect sprite for Critical Hit Damage Down.
      The sprite for Critical Hit Damage Down has the speech bubble's "tail" facing away from the victim, rather than toward it. Normally the tail should point toward the character so that it appears they are...saying what debuff they have, for lack of a better term? Again, no effects on gameplay, it just looks a little weird. *Might also be Critical Chance Down, I can never tell those two apart.

[8/9/2018] Unable to Unison for no reason.
      Very rarely, the game simply fails to recognize that a monster has been chosen to Unison even when all requirements are met (full Uni, monster not locked, no Prohibit Uni, no lag, etc.). When this occurs, tapping on monsters does nothing. This can result in battles being lost due to the inability to Uni.

Of course, these are of secondary importance compared to the new problems this update introduced and I have no idea how you'd go about solving the last one with no more information, but waiting to report them won't do anyone any good.
      IGN: Karate20. Around 450k. Genesis>Inferior Uni’s. Lurker, don’t expect many posts. ID: 2110474807

Comment

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        These are going on my list of things to check, but I'm going to bump them down for the more urgent stuff.

I don’t know if this has been addressed yet or if it’s even a glitch but a tapsy spawn appeared (im not sure how to add a screenshot) but there’s no way to get the tickets to spawn it as far as I know.

Comment

This is what Katty379 is talking about.

JosUL
      LV185
      Gearscore : 502k
      Your Friendly Neighborhood Mage!

Comment

• JosUL
        JosUL commented
        Editing a comment

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, this is the Box Spawn I mentioned in my post with things I talked to the team about. Leftover Box Tickets from events can be used here.

i usualy never have problems with Video Spawns but for some reason it doesn't register my vid spawn; even after I watch them it's stuck at 0/5

Comment

[8/9/2018] 'Heal Mastery' line of Class Traits for Cleric not working

Heal Mastery, Heal Mastery II, and Area Heal Mastery are not working properly; they are not giving the Ability Power boosts to their corresponding Abilities when used.
        They should be making the affected healing abilities viable for all players.
        But right now, they are incredibly underwhelming. My 110k matk and 140k mdef heals for about 14k with 'Heal'

Comment

• niconutela
          niconutela commented
          Editing a comment
          strange bug, tested and it does not work, like you said (tested ofc with book and with relic in main slot)

can add that the barrier passive don't work too (Protect Mastery), maybe some other passive aren't working too

• Tactician598
          Tactician598 commented
          Editing a comment
          [8/10/2018] &quot;Healing Mastery&quot; class trait from Ranger tree

Should add 5% extra to the 5% heal over time effect for a total of 10%, if used when bow or gun is in the main slot currently not working.

I would recommend looking into all the passive class traits for all classes if they are working correctly.

• Ateam Avia
          Ateam Avia commented
          Editing a comment
          I have passed this along to the team.
          It seems that some players over on JP have been mentioned something similar. I'll let you know when I hear back from the team.

[8/9/2018] Elemental Warlord Icon Malfunctioning
        When any of the warlord's elements are about to fade out and one is cast to replace it, the replacement is not shown and the previous one remains flashing.
        This only happens when the card is supposed to be replaced WHILE its flashing. I have a video but idk how to attach things ;3;
        IGN: Tifa | ID: 2121577204
        Level 185
        Mage Main

Comment

• BluForrestLeaf
          BluForrestLeaf commented
          Editing a comment
          I've seen that. Fire element was fading and a player used Yukimura to restart it. It kept fading. Eventually someone used Ranmaru and stopped the fading

• Cthulhu
          Cthulhu commented
          Editing a comment
          been running the water chick and this is a constant issue ive seen in just about all my runs. Preeettty annoying :/

• Ateam Avia
          Ateam Avia commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you send me a link to that video in a private chat?

[8-12-2018] Currently unplayable
        My wife and I have been playing since the last half hour and was about to farm for medals until we both joined a lobby and since now has us permanently stuck in an endless loading cycle.

Expected outcome
        We’re hoping to go straight into the main lobby after a reset and jump into our guild battle.

Current situation

My wife is uninstalling to see if that fixes anything but since trying still trying to load into that one game
        Last edited by Shimo; 08-12-2018, 08:04 PM. Reason: Last update

Comment

• Ateam Avia
          Ateam Avia commented
          Editing a comment
          Apologies for taking a long time to reply to this.
          It was quite late over here in Japan, so we weren't able to catch it until the morning.

• Faust
          Faust commented
          Editing a comment
          Sleep is for the weak.

• Vegecat
          Vegecat commented
          Editing a comment
          Those who don't sleep get weak*

[8-13-2018] Video Spawns not working
        This issue is older, it started at the time where video video spawns where open in EU again. All of this happened on Android Devices, I cannot speak for iOs. I am also from EU if that matters.
        Description:
        Clicking on the Play-Button for videos never loads a video, the loading circle just continues endlessly.
        Attempts at fixing:
        I have already tried methods to work around, but they have not worked:
        - tried it on stable WiFi Connection
        - tried it over mobile Network
        - reset advertisement id
        - block personal advertisement
        - tried it at a vastly different location (different country)
        - tried reinstalling the game
        - tried on different devices (Android devices)

Comment

• Ateam Avia
          Ateam Avia commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll make sure this is passed along to the team.

• LordGrox
          LordGrox commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the response, also I would like to add that the normal video thingy at the top left of the screen in the lobby still works, I can watch videos for rewards there, it's only the video spawn that does not load videos.
      Working...
      X