Transmutation BRING IT BACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transmutation BRING IT BACK

Tbh i might quit due to all these dumb changes. First duel room now transmutation? The way i see Recycle Medal sucks and makes people waste time. Im not gonna throw away 40 ur/ssr for 1 ssr item.. like really come on quit [ATEAM EDIT: Inappropriate language removed] up your game, do something that the players want.
    Bring Transmutation Back
    30.30%
    Keep Recycle Medal
    69.70%
    Last edited by Ateam Admin; 06-26-2018, 10:37 PM.

Recycle medals are WAAAAAY better.

You get 1 medal per SR. That means you're getting easy SSRs without needing to destroy your SSRs.

Also, it's like 3 times cheaper to get Azure gear. It took me 61 kings and 110 big infusions (over 700 SSRs) to get two Azure gears. Now it only takes 100 to get one.

The major issue with it is the once-a-month limitations though. I hope they tinker with that soon. It's still a new feature and I'm sure they're planning to finetune it after testing how the playerbase uses it.

The Quality of Life is also significantly better, because you can just go mass sell your gear whenever you feel like it and then consume your medals whenever you feel like it. You don't need to manually dig through your SSRs in bulk of 3 or 7 and go through a lengthy animation each time. You can just sell it and come back later.

You also gain gold instead of spending in the process, whereas I've dumped over 60 million gold into Transmutation for crappy returns.
    Last edited by Nemurerumori; 06-26-2018, 10:35 AM.

Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
    Guild: COLOSSUS
    Game ID: 2017106838
    ----- ID: Slypheed
    Password: 123456

Comment

• HotMessExpress
      HotMessExpress commented
      Editing a comment
      And you're getting paid to throw away your gear, rather than having to pay for the privilege.

• Vegecat
      Vegecat commented
      Editing a comment
      I think everyone agrees that recycling is better for unneeded SRs. The problem, or bonus, is that 10 SRs is equivalent to a high cost SSR, making it feel like a waste to feed the latter into this system. Ateam taught us to value SSRs, especially the higher cost ones, to exchange them for other SSRs. And if I was supposed to get 1 SSR every other normal transmutation, then I had especially terrible RNG (but then so did everyone else who transmuted SRs, so I doubt it).

It's kinda like...if your house halved in value, but all your furniture became worth a lot more money. IDK, maybe I'll think up better analogies after I get some sleep (but quite possibly not) :P You see how people might focus on, and freak out about, losing half the house's value (instead of immediately cheering for the suddenly-expensive furniture)?

• 4tran
      4tran commented
      Editing a comment
      Vegecat @
      I was getting 1 SSR / 10-20 SR normal infusions.

1 UR/SSR = 10 recycle medal, SR = 1 recycle medal. Makes alot of sense lmao. Transmutation was already fine they way it was.

Comment

Looks like you're mass creating alts to vote in your own poll.

RandomPlayer + Daddy + Mommy + Professional + SOMEBODY = forum accs never used before.

What a cool dude.

Comment

• Shanoa
        Shanoa commented
        Editing a comment
        He wanted to let the whole family in on the fun, he's a nice son
        maybe

Originally posted by Nemurerumori View Post
      Recycle medals are WAAAAAY better.

You get 1 medal per SR. That means you're getting easy SSRs without needing to destroy your SSRs.

Also, it's like 3 times cheaper to get Azure gear. It took me 61 kings and 110 big infusions (over 700 SSRs) to get two Azure gears. Now it only takes 100 to get one.

The major issue with it is the once-a-month limitations though. I hope they tinker with that soon. It's still a new feature and I'm sure they're planning to finetune it after testing how the playerbase uses it.

The Quality of Life is also significantly better, because you can just go mass sell your gear whenever you feel like it and then consume your medals whenever you feel like it. You don't need to manually dig through your SSRs in bulk of 3 or 7 and go through a lengthy animation each time. You can just sell it and come back later.

You also gain gold instead of spending in the process, whereas I've dumped over 60 million gold into Transmutation for crappy returns.
      The transmutation have helped me got strong. The reason why i say this is becuse im a solo player, i dont spend money, transmutation have gotten rid of useless gears and turned them into better ones.

Comment

• HotMessExpress
        HotMessExpress commented
        Editing a comment
        You had to pay the old system to take away gear, and there was only a chance of getting something better back, not guaranteed.

The new system pays you for your gear instead of making you pay, and it lets you save up to have a much better chance at great gear instead of a very low chance at random. Other than that I think the gears involved are similar, and you can either get totally random SSR (like big transmute) or class based SSR for a bigger exchange (like king transmute).

It's kinda similar to the old system but it's cheaper to use and it gives you more control over your options other than previously being able to influence output cost with input cost

Originally posted by RandomPlayer View Post

The transmutation have helped me got strong. The reason why i say this is becuse im a solo player, i dont spend money, transmutation have gotten rid of useless gears and turned them into better ones.
      Give it a chance bro

It's better than you think it is

Comment

• muda
        muda commented
        Editing a comment
        its not better for acquiring 27-30c gear to infuse, the class tickets aren't fixed cost making it worthless to sell anything over 25c in my eyes. random 30c ticket is junk, and before the average player was acquiring azure gear every 30-50 transmutes. Sure some people had worse luck with this, but now there's no guarantee on the class of the gear when spawned.

I just want to transmute off class weps to get food for my 30c elementals and athena staves.

I think players should be given the choice of either transmutation or selling for medals. They each pose specific advantages

King Transmutation ate many of my SSR to spit out nothing but 26c staves
      Recycle Medals will help me get a guaranteed azure by selling the ~20 SR I get daily with Video Spawn

There isn't even a choice to make for me.

As for how to get more gear to grow stronger, Video Spawn is where it's at. I got around 260 elemental defense in all my elemental sets thanks to nothing but video spawn. It also gave me infusion fodder, Constant gear, as well as excellent openers for GBs. Video Spawn and Transmutation had the exact same gear pool except for transmute, and while one of them required you to wait 2/3mins to watch ads and then spawn for free for a chance at several SSRs, the other required a minimum of 3 of your own SSR to give you only one.
      To put it simply, just do Video Spawn. If you live in Europe like me, just get a VPN. If you're on Amazon, use an android emulator of switch back to playstore UL if you don't plan to spend anyway. There's always a solution to enjoy this wonderful addition that is Video Spawn.

¤ LichtKreis ¤

Comment

• 4tran
        4tran commented
        Editing a comment
        Shanoa @
        Did you say 260 elemental defense in all elements? LOL
        (even if you have a separate set for each element, that's OP)

• Shanoa
        Shanoa commented
        Editing a comment
        4tran 260 in all my elemental sets, so one set for each element, of course.

Originally posted by RandomPlayer View Post
      im a solo player
      Kirito spotted
      Hot Mess Express 2086796674

Comment

• muda
        muda commented
        Editing a comment
        underrated

Transmutation was nice if you knew what you were doing. It's how I got my first (and second?) Blessing Mastery Book.

Comment

Wanting to quit the game because they removed a feature that wasn't really that good in the first place? Feel free
        Guild : #TheBeamMafia
        ID : 2046434395
        IGN : TBM \|/§åsø

Comment

Recycle should stay- end of story.

Comment

• Vegecat
            Vegecat commented
            Editing a comment
            But here's another story: Big & King transmutes should've stayed too!

• muda
            muda commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed, the transmutation was far more useful for refining specific gear. Athena weps, 30c elementals, opening gear, mastery weps, even infusing low cost elemental weps. The only thing recycle is better for is literally selling SR.

Recycle is fine, but some prices need a bit of tweaking is all. The ethers cost way to much, especially the droplets, and Azure should be seperated into armors and weapons tickets with weapons being much cheaper considering how low of cost they are. Armor tickets should stay the same price as they are needed for Null infusion fodder....for now until the Power Creep creates 35 cost Collab armors next collab.
          A few suggestions: https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...augment-quests
          https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...oration-armors
          https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...event-monsters

Comment

Transmutation sucked...can't tell you how many times I did it to re-transmute what it spit out at me. Waste of gold, waste of SSRs. Please lmao. Recycle medals just need a little adjusting is all. It's WAY better than transmute ever was

Comment

I refused to waste any more time on Transmutations. Only useful gears for me from Transmutation were Azure armours for Null infusions, which I received 0 of.

Some people pull multiples in 10 tries, some people pull 0 in 100 tries.

Considering the abysmal cost in both gold and SSRs, it was a game of RNG that I couldn't bring myself to play.

Pay to play to pay to play to end up an azureless loser.

We're missing being able to do 'cost matching' transmutes and that's about it.
              Video Spawn Tips & Tricks [Guide]Creating & Loading an ATeam ID

Comment

Like Nemurerumori said, u made alt accounts to pull the result in your favor... according to Ateam Forum Rules #8, that would result in the permanent ban of all your accounts.

Mages; 760k / 707k
                Archers; 686k / 614k
                Last updated: 6/20/2018

Comment

• Raizel
                  Raizel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  considering they are all random accounts, that threat doesnt have any value XD he can just create another one.

But yea, I find it kinda ridiculous. Going to the effort of making extra accounts for a poll like this.

• muda
                  muda commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow its atlas :O hey man

• |Atlås|
                  |Atlås| commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey thereee, long time nu see :0 (maybe c; )
              Working...
              X