Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the new recycle feature some sort of sick joke?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the new recycle feature some sort of sick joke?

I was assuming Ateam was going to improve ruby/transmute. Instead they made it even worse.

1. Every sold ssr is worth 10 medals. Your 20c garbage gear is worth exactly the same as your base 27c monster.
    2. A single ssr ticket costs 50 medals. So instead of 3 (big transmute) now we have to pay 5
    3. A single class ssr costs 100, so they made it go from 7 (king) to 10
    Neither can get you the blue knight gear which costs 1,000 (100 SSRs lol)
    4. A single drop of ether is 500 (50 SSRs). The second one costs 1000 (100 per droplet). An awakening orb is 2000 lol

What an absolute joke. Why is Ateam doing this

Made me so mad lol

Comment

You'd think the higher cost SSR would be worth more, but nope.

Comment

I like this new feature. I really reeeeeeally do because I hated transmute and am happy to actually earn gold rather than use it to transmute.

But um...a few suggestions I'd like to make to improve upon it, if you wouldn't mind bringing it up to them Ateam Avia

1) Lower the exchange rate for items similarly to what it was for transmute (IE sell 7 SSRs to get a single SSR ticket for class and 3 SSRs to get an SSR ticket for anything).
        2) The Azure weapons are SEVERELY outdated considering how many XXL's of higher cost you've released up until now. But the defense gears are still greeeeeat to have. Can they maybe make two tickets for weapon and defense and just make the defense exchange tickets a little higher than the weapons? I'd say half what it is now for the weapons (so 500 medals) and the same 1000 medals for the defense gear. 100 SSR for a 29 cost weapon is a huge slap in the face. I totally love this exchange but the weapons are nowhere near on par with the defense gear. Azures were retarded hard to get as it is so I get it not being easy now but this would be really really helpful if they're willing to. I completely understand if they choose not to.
        3) 50 SSRs for an ether??? It takes an f2p FOREVER to get 50 SSR that they'd even want to get rid of and while it might be okay for those who have access to video spawns, your European players and others who can't access them through Google if they have Apple or something are left out. This is waaaay way too high. Ask them to reconsider changing the exchange rate on most of this stuff really because it's....bad.
        Last edited by WhimsicalMemory; 06-22-2018, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• WhimsicalMemory
          WhimsicalMemory commented
          Editing a comment
          Scratch. I DO like this new feature a lot. I love the Azure exchange as someone who has one azure from the 3 years I've been playing this game. I am simply making suggestions on how to make it better. I did not take into account that SRs are exchanged for medals as well. I can't edit this post for some reason, so I'll just say here that suggestion #1 is not a big deal at all. 10 SR = 1 SSR so it won't be hard to make up the difference. I'm still firm on the ether cost being too much.
          Last edited by WhimsicalMemory; 06-22-2018, 08:38 AM.

Everyone ready to complain. Yet. Here i sit, not having expected anything from the start. I mean. The moment i read that 1 ssr = 10 medals. I immediately knew it would end up being BS...

Usually that is always the case, whenever ateam includes "Medals" in their stuff. Collect a lot, get "Meh" rewards. Why did anyone expect this to be any different? O.o

Comment

• Heavenly
          Heavenly commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm surprised ya didn't say "ya" lol

• Keiryu
          Keiryu commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't simply use "ya". I only use it when it actually makes sense. If anything. Ya should be surprised i didn't say "poo". Which is how i usually react to most posts. ;D

Heavenly

• FencingFoxFTW
          FencingFoxFTW commented
          Editing a comment
          Meh-dals

The simplest immediate fix would be to make 20c garbage worth 10 medals, but 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 etc cost gear worth increasingly more medals. Maybe make a 23c gear worth 20, 24c worth 30, 25c gear worth 40.
        It makes no sense that the easiest to get SSRs are worth identical to ones we usually spend 10x the amount of gems to obtain

Comment

• WhimsicalMemory
          Editing a comment
          ThaliaOfArmada LOL that is untrue. I've dumped about five 30 costs and maybe two 27-28 in one and it would give me a 27 cost weapon. Similarly I've done all 30 costs in one and gotten 28-29 cost weapons. Alternatively I've dumped a bunch of low costs and got a high cost before as well. It doesn't guarantee you always get the average, it's just a much better chance to get the average.
          Last edited by WhimsicalMemory; 06-22-2018, 08:56 AM. Reason: Edited part due to Vege's comment below. They did have Azures in a separate pool.

• Vegecat
          Vegecat commented
          Editing a comment
          Azure gear was in a separate pool. It would first roll to see whether you got Azure or not. If so, it would roll again to see which piece. If not, it would roll again with a minimum based on the cost of the items you fed to the limi. (Therefore, you had the same chance of getting Azure whether you used 19c or 27c, but your chance at getting higher cost gear would be very small using 19c.) Ateam said so themselves.

• DoomSkuller
          DoomSkuller commented
          Editing a comment
          that's probably too much an increase
          probably do 1 or 2 extra medals gained per additional cost

I'm just sad I can't balance out the cost of my fodder to try to spawn more Nezha's swords

But at the same time this is going to be a much better way to get azure knight gear, so that's awesome
        Hot Mess Express 2086796674

Comment

• muda
          muda commented
          Editing a comment
          this, 100% this. I want to spend my higher cost SSR to get a 30c stave to feed my athena or mithra staff, not waste them.

I think it goes well hand in hand with the video point spawns. Sell the garbage you get from there keeping good gear for infusions. Not to mention your not dumping 700k or 300k gold on garbage in return your actually getting gold and medals that DO NOT Expire so there's plenty of time to get what you want there's no need to rush, Also means you can aquire all those medals without investing a gem. I, one that has 10 main accounts find this very helpful in a F2p perspective great addition. So I do not understand why people are complaining

Comment

• XxLEGACY2-0xX
          XxLEGACY2-0xX commented
          Editing a comment
          Interesting thoughts.Have a nice day kid I'm not here for back and forth. I just came to drop some facts I understand you have an opinion about my statement but quite frankly I don't care. So politely take your
          opinions elsewhere and off my comments.

• Vegecat
          Vegecat commented
          Editing a comment
          If you can't handle comments on your posts, I suggest you not post. The comment function is there for a reason. If you don't want discussion, maybe write a letter for Ateam's eyes only or something instead of using a messageboard.

The ageist insult was brilliant. Implying someone is under 18 makes their comment completely worthless?

• WhimsicalMemory
          Editing a comment
          You're very hateful it seems since you go to calling me a kid when I'm only making some points against your poorly defended argument but your insults really don't bother me. Clearly, I'm talking to someone who is themselves a kid and can't have a debate without getting offended. I'll politely do what I want when someone makes comments on a thread. Don't give people your own opinion in public if you don't expect a response :>

And now you can sell 10 ssr gear potentially higher than 24c and buy a ticket and get trash because everything is random

Comment

• Princess Diana
          Princess Diana commented
          Editing a comment
          Rip to Van after selling all those ssr to buy and azure gear ticket only to end up getting a trash lance. At least before it was going to be either a class weapon, armor or monster.

Oh my this is horrible, i thought if anything it’d atleast be slightly better than transmutation

Comment

Mmmm...
          Why would you transmute or sell anything that is 27 base cost or above? Are you that much of a whale that they are useless to you? If you do not really want 5 Cinderellas you can send them my way x3 i'd be happy to keep them. Besides you are missing the point of the feature. The idea is for you to get something out from outdated gear... you know that gear you get from the video spawn or from any step up spawn that is sadly 20 cost... That is what you are supposed to sell. I have lost count (when video spawns were a thing in Europe) of the number of times I threw in 7 low end ssr to get a low end ssr just because I did not have space in my inventory. At least this time I have the chance to get something more valuable in time than.... The gugunir lance. You know like an orb piece (which were not an exchangeable item outside treasure medals)

I agree that certain items are simply too expensive for what they are (ether shards, orb shards) and some are useless (class weapon tickets and Azure weapons I would have put those for exchange with legendary medals and left the armors inside the feature only) but saying the feature sucks or that transmute were better... Well that is a reach. Sure it can be improved (and it most certainly will) just remember how long it took for the transmutation feature to be implemented and then how much till it became decent.

Comment

• Minchi
            Minchi commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not a whale but 29 cost and anything less are pretty bad and worth transmuting and selling. Only 26 and 28s I keep are usually null status.

• muda
            muda commented
            Editing a comment
            that gugnir lance. the feels.

• Vegecat
            Vegecat commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm just curious about Minchi's comment. Are people joking about using low cost defensive gear for procs and elemental stats? Who has the gear cost for 9 body, head, and weapon items that are 29 - 34 (or whatever) cost each, along with monsters? If this is possible, please let me know your secret; I need to buy a Drink and sort out my gear cost sometime anyway, so it'd be nice to plan around the new info before I do that.

I use 24c UR head/body gear for some sets, and plenty of 26 - 28c, at level 180. I just wish there were cloth versions of the 24c. (The 23c cloth is fine but has only half the elemental df.)

The azure exchange is phenomenal. I only obtained two azure gear pieces after doing 110 big + 61 king transmutations.
          That's 757 SSRs consumed, with a net loss of 586 SSRs and over 60,000,000 gold since each transmute spits one SSR back out.
          So I spent about 300 SSR + 30,000,000 gold per Azure gear.
          100 SSR and gaining gold for selling? I'm sold.

They'll probably readjust prices on everything else, though.

As for you guys saying Azure gear is outdated or something... They are useful endgame as infusion fodder to make the best gear in the game: Lv. 7 Nulls. They're also the highest stat defensive gears in the game.
          Dual Reflect XL isn't bad, either, although I would advise people to wear DMG Downs instead if available.

The weapons I can understand being complained about. 29 cost means bad stats. Fanatic Soul Mages would extremely benefit from a Fatal XXL staff, though, especially considering how horrible most mages in this game are building in terms of proc rate. Lol

Comment

• Sacredeathflame
            Sacredeathflame commented
            Editing a comment
            Nah man, gonna lvl 7 Kronos Armor.

But yeah being able to guarantee an Azure gear is phenomenal. I did 28 Kings and a large quantity of Big (I don’t remember the exact number) and never received an Azure gear whatsoever. For someone who’s played for 3 years, this is a feature that’s actually quite more kinder, as you’re getting rid of the low chance of an Azure item for just getting a ticket that has a pool of them. I’ll take the 29c weapons for cosmetics and the fatal XXL.

Complain all you want. It won’t do you any good. They never change any stuff like this. Ateam dosn’t care. They just want moni.
          IGN: Alexander
          ID:2061966018

100% Grade A Smash

Comment

• Vegecat
            Vegecat commented
            Editing a comment
            And pleasing customers sometimes (not always) leads to more profit.

BTW SR sells for 1 medal. That means it's actually cheaper to exchange overall, but we will not have the cost matching crutch.

Comment

• Lyrexio
            Lyrexio commented
            Editing a comment
            Finally someone said it. You can easily rack up 10 medals a day with Srs.

Im happy for the pasas and medals exchange. But besides that, tickets are trash. I guess transmutation was way better.

Comment

Working...
          X