List of Unreleased Content V3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of Unreleased Content V3

This is gonna be a remake... of a remake LOL. The original idea for the thread was from Fujin, which I made a remake of several months ago. I haven't updated it since my hiatus, but I figured that we can start off fresh and with a better and proper format so we won't have to make the entire thread an intimidating wall of text (amirite Discord). And also to not further necro a lot of past stuff already.

As usual, please refrain from commenting on the posts, as it will bury the Images. Leave a reply instead!

So let's begin. These are the list of currently unreleased content in Unison League.The main purpose of this thread is to help keep track of what are currently missing in the Global version of Unison League. Information are not 100% accurate, and only Ateam Admins may be able to confirm which will or will not come to Global, but I'll give some reasons or statements as to why they will or will not be released onto Global. I'll try my best to frequently update this thread.

Content Released in JPUL but Currently Unreleased in Global UL
    Content that are released in JPUL but may have a chance to becoming available in Global UL.

Cosmetic Shop Gear:
    The main reason for these being unreleased is most likely that they're forgotten to be added in Global UL's Cosmetic Shop.

* Back to School 2017 Series Defense Gear (1 Black School Uniform and 2 Seifuku)
    * Hydrangea (Flower Head Gear)
    * New Year 2018 Gear (Doge Costume Head and Body Gear, Doge on Head, Uchide no kozuchi)
    * Rainy Season 2017 Series Gear (Huge Leaf Weapon and a Frog Costume Head and Body Gear)
    * Summer Festival 2017 Series Gear (Takoyaki Head, Yukata, Pig Mask)

FP Spawn Gear:
    Same reason as Cosmetic Shop Gear, but for certain themed Gear, they are likely for cultural or out of season reasons.

* 3rd Anniversary Gear (Crepe, Churro, Party Glasses, Limimin Balloon)
    * Children's Day Gear
    * Hinamatsuri Gear (Oni Club, Ehomaki, Setsubun)
    * New Year 2018 Gear (Kotatsu Head, Doggo figure, Ema, Dice, Kadomatsu Sword)
    * Summer Festival 2017 Series Gear (Watermelon Sword, Ramune Bottle, Passa Cotton Candy, Water Yoyo, Incense, Mochipen Mask)

Spawn Gear:
    Schedule reasons most likely.

* Dark Special Ability Weapons (during Queen of Hears Event)
    * One Winged Series Gear
    * Esmeralda Series Gear
    * Brightness Cross Series Gear
    * Children's Day Series Gear

Event Gear:
    The Events themselves are currently unreleased.

* Orusaiga Series Gear (Metus recolor Gear)
    * Mira Series Gear
    * Puella Magi Madoka Magica (They missed one Underling Monster to release in Global UL).

Original Version Unreleased Gear:

* Black Bodyguard and Samba Series (Only Cosmetic Shop version is released in Global UL)
    * Hannya Noh Mask (Only Cosmetic Shop version is released in Global UL. Also oddly one of the only few Hinamatsuri Gear released in Global UL)

Method of Obtaining Unknown Gear:
    There are some things that I don't know. Ooops

* Mailman Limimin Relic (Not sure how they obtained this in JPUL, but have seen JPUL players with it)

Monster Gear:
    Various reasons.

* Fire Element Espada
    * Water Element Mira
    * Water Element Young Tyr
    * Wind Element Freya
    * Light Element Holmes
    * Dark Element Young Yashamaru
    * Time Element [33] Awakening Ninoyu (BTW the Jam App still does not have an entry on this Monster)
    * Time Element Elryutin, Crimson Drake SSR Monster Gear (Given as a bonus for buying the guide book in JPUL, seen in Tower of Judgment as Elryutin, Crimson Drake)
    * Star Element Aquarius

Furniture:
    WIP

Events:
    * Super United Offense (Dark)
    * Collaboration Events: The Seven Deadly Sins, Re:Zero, KonoSuba, Weekly Shonen Sunday (No confirmation nor de-confirmation from Ateam on this)

Misc Features:
    * Super Reforge Quests
    * Level cap (JPUL is currently at Lv185 compared to Global's 175)
    * Normal Quests (JPUL currently is up to Light Cegeris compared to Global's Fire Cegeris)
    Last edited by TaikunZ; 05-07-2018, 06:49 PM.
    Reincarnated Merlyn. DO IT.
    Unofficial ULWikia Admin
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.
    My account is under the same name! Please consider supporting and check it out!

Beauty with an M by Merakieru and xSilverlight
    Tale as old as Tai-me

Content released in Chinese UL but are still unobtainable to original Global Players
    Content that are carried over to players from Chinese UL that migrated into Global UL, but are currently unobtainable to the original players of the Global version of the game.

* Hecatoncheir-themed Gear (Already seen in promotional images for Global, some Chinese players are seen with them)
    * Other versions of Limimin Hat (Some Chinese players are seen with them)
    * FP Spawn Gear sets (Different versions of Cat Gear set, Pig Gear set (Some Chinese players are seen with them)
    * Possibly older Hinamatsuri Gear?
    * Water Element Monster Gear looking similar to Succubus. R Monster Gear is called "Ice Maiden, Gracia", SR Monster Gear is called "Ice Princess, Gracia", and SSR Monster Gear is called "Ice Queen, Gracia" in the Thai version of the game. (Also available in versions other than Global) (This is unconfirmed. Please send me screenshots in PM of any player that are wearing or using these)

Gear that might be available to Chinese UL Players in Global:

Notes:
    * Other versions of Limimin Hat are seen being worn by CPUs in quests during April Fools Limimin League 2016.
    * Some CPU and actual players are seen with the Cat and Pig equipped during the April Fools UniZoo League 2017.

Content released in JPUL but will never be released in Global UL
    Content that are released in JPUL but are confirmed to never being available in Global.

Collaboration Events and Event Gear:
    * Attack on Titan (The Encyclopedia Gear slots for Attack on Titan were removed during a previous update, so that may be the nail in the coffin for the chance of them making it to Global)
    * Dragon League, The SAMURAI Kingdom, Yurudorashiru (Any non-Ateam Japanese mobile game collaboration are confirmed not to come to Global due to licensing, with the only exception being Chibi Light Valkyrie and Genesis Weapons which were released during the Yurudorashiru Collab.).
    * Televi-chan R Head Gear and SR-SSR Monster Gear, and Rarity R version of the UFO Gear found in the Cosmetic Shop in Global (We only have the SR version, the R one does not have any active lights. This along with the Alien Gear were part of a promotional event with niconico in JPUL)

Content unavailable to both JPUL and in Global UL
    Content that for some reason, continues to appear in the game's promotional posts yet is currently unavailable in both versions of Unison League.

* Alternate colors for The Three Castles Def Gear (Blue Kunoichi outfit for girls, and Great Black Ninja Suit, the one with the red scarf, for guys. Used in various promotion banners, posts, and videos in both JPUL and Global but not yet released in the game.)
    * Gear of each of the Classes mascot characters (e.g. Tistino for Mage) apart from Ares and Luka (Tistino's Staff is actually available in the Korean Version of Unison League)

* 35 cost Non-elemental Bahamut and Zero Bahamut (screenshots of this monster were seen before being available in other versions of the game, had comments before in the official facebook page for global that it may come soon.)
    * Weird Wonderland Horn (Accidentally made available to the Global version of Unison League for 9999 Wind Medals. It was removed at a later update due to it being a bug.)

Content only available to other versions of Unison League and will never be available in both JPUL and Global UL
    Content found in other versions of Unison League and may never make it to both JPUL and Global, as they are versions of UL that aren't handled by Ateam.

* 27 Cost Non-elemental 3209/3209 Chinese Dragon Monster Gear (Part of the Lunar New Year Spawn for Chinese Unison League)
    * Multiple Chinese Unison League exclusive Gear (Most of them are UR Base Gear) (One of these is a Dark Element R-SSR Scythe seen in the Guild Raid β Rules in Global)

* Multiple Gear unreleased in both versions that had their Encyclopedia entries removed in JPUL and Global
    Last edited by TaikunZ; 05-07-2018, 06:34 PM.
    Unofficial ULWikia Admin
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.

Tale as old as Tai-me

Comment

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      One of the Photos posted by the official Unison League Facebook page, under the ''Game Features'' Album, which is an alternate look for the Great Black Ninja Suit.

Also seen in the banners for The Three Castles Event in the in-game Notices for both Global and JPUL.

Weird Wonderland Horn

Last edited by TaikunZ; 05-07-2018, 05:07 AM.

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Other versions of Limimin Hat, seen being worn by CPUs in quests during April Fools Limimin League 2016.

Cover Photo of the official Unison League Facebook page. At the bottom-right, Hecatoncheir-themed Gear from the Ranked Labyrinth of Tartarus can be seen.

Guild Raid β Rules showing the R-SSR Dark Element Scythe Weapon Gear:

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Weapon Gear:

Defense Gear:
      WIP

Monster Gear:

Furniture:
      WIP
      Last edited by TaikunZ; 05-07-2018, 07:06 PM.

Version Differences in Gear
    I'd like to dedicate this section to listing version differences between JPUL and Global UL in regards to Gear.

* Athena Defense Gear has higher Basic/Max/Infusion stats in JPUL than currently on Global UL. Additionally their Skill is a hybrid damage Barrier Opening Skill in JPUL too, compared to Global UL's Physical or Magic Damage Cut.

* Monster Gear Skill Description reformat for older Monsters (Recent Monsters have them now, but not the previous Monsters. There's been confirmation already that this is not a priority update for Ateam as there are too many to handle, though most Time-elemental Monsters were slightly updated but not fully updated to the current format.).
    Example:

Originally posted by SSR Merlyn's Hell's Prophecy in Global UL
    Ability Power 140. Damages all enemies 3 times with magic dark damage. Chance to miss. Added effect: Reduces all stat of target by 30% for 40 seconds and 60% chance to cast prohibit Unison on target for 40 seconds. Level bonus: Ability Power boosted by 10 for each increase in Skill level.
    Originally posted by SSR Merlyn's Hell's Prophecy in JPUL
    ・敵全体に威力140、成功値60の闇属性魔法攻撃3回
    └スキルLvが1上昇する毎に威力10上昇
    ・敵全体の全ステータスを40秒間、30%低下
    ・敵全体に成功値60でユニゾン禁止を40秒間付与

* Ability Power 140. Damages all enemies 3 times with magic dark damage at success of 60 points.
    └ Ability Power boosted by 10 for each increase in Skill level.
    * Reduces all stats of all enemies by 30% for 40 seconds.
    * Casts Prohibit Unison on all enemies for 40 seconds at success of 60 points.
    I still think that this a pretty important fix imo, because the order of how the effects are listed are almost always how the order of effects are applied in the game (important to know for certain Monsters that remove buffs first before attacking and etc.). Though it's also because of the way Japanese language works that they are easier to format than other languages (also a factor that the other languages need to be updated too).

* Fatal Testament description change (This is also likely because there's too many Gear have this Skill to change it currently in Global UL).
    Example:

Originally posted by Fatal Testament in Global UL
    Chance to increase physical and magic damage when using an Ability.
    Originally posted by Fatal Testament in JPUL
    アビリティ使用時に確率で物理&魔法攻撃ダメージがアップ(クリティカル発生確率特大アップ)

Chance to increase physical and magic damage when using an Ability. (Critical Hit Chance slightly(S)/(M)/greatly(L)/massively(XL)/tremendously(XXL) increased.)
    Fairy Tail-Related Version Differences:
    * Most likely due to licensing, Global UL's Fairy Tail Monsters do not have voice lines compared to JPUL's.
    * SSR and UR Wendy Marvel has the Cost Recovery Speed Increase Buff in JPUL while Global UL has the Unison Gauge Gain Increase Buff. This was an intentional change for balancing purposes as stated by an Admin.
    * UR Zeref has the Despair Ailment in JPUL while Global UL has the Psychological Contamination Ailment. This was an intentional change for balancing purposes as stated by an Admin.
    * The second half Fairy Tail Gear did not have an obtainable Cosmetic Version (99c Gear obtained via Cosmetic Exchange Medals), due to licensing.

Re-releases

I think we should also make a section for re-releases to keep track of which haven't been re-released yet.

Content re-released in JPUL but yet to be re-released in Global
    * Original Football Gear set
    * Frilly White and Pink Bikini (Re-released for a limited time in JPUL via the Cosmetic Shop)
    * Ranked Labyrinth of Tartarus (Re-released at least once with the notices depicting its max infused stats for the Gear)

Content yet to be re-released in both JPUL and Global
    * Baseball-themed Gear: Baseball Bat, Unison Baseball Cap, and Baseball Uniform
    * Cheerleader-themed Gear: Pompom, Cheerleader Ribbon, Cheerleader Uniform,
    * Basketball-themed Gear: Basketball, Basketball Uniform (R), Basketball Uniform (O), Basketball Uniform (B), Basketball Uniform (W)
    * Lacrosse-themed Gear: Lacrosse Stick, Lacrosse Uniform (P), Lacrosse Uniform (O), Lacrosse Uniform (B), Lacrosse Uniform (W)
    * Silk Hat of Souls, Headband of Souls, Tailcoat of Souls, Evening Gown of Souls
    * Twinblade Katyusha and Schoolgirl Cape
    * Dies, the Wind Spirit Wind Element Monster Gear (Released in both JPUL and Global as a promotional reward for Trivia Saga) (Thanks to Shanoa for mentioning this!)
    * Limimin Hat (Never re-release this Ateam plis >.>)

Please notify me of anything that's been missed in this thread. Thank you!
    Last edited by TaikunZ; 05-07-2018, 01:59 PM.
    Unofficial ULWikia Admin

Tale as old as Tai-me

Comment

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Collaboration Content Part 1

Attack on Titan:

Dragon League:

The SAMURAI Kingdom:
      WIP

Yurudorashiru:
      WIP
      Last edited by TaikunZ; 05-07-2018, 07:37 PM.

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Collaboration Content Part 2

Puella Magi Madoka Magica:

The Seven Deadly Sins:

Re:Zero:
      Last edited by TaikunZ; 05-08-2018, 02:30 PM.

• TaikunZ
      TaikunZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Collaboration Content Part 3

KonoSuba:
      WIP

Weekly Shonen Sunday:
      WIP

Content released differently in Global version:

Notes:
      - The Rarity R UFO Gear is currently unreleased in the Global version of the game.
      - The Lunar New Year Weapon Gear originally from Chinese Unison League are released as SSR Cosmetic Shop Gear in the Global version of the game.
      Last edited by TaikunZ; 05-08-2018, 01:54 PM.

I was wondering when you were going to update this list :3. This one is really helpful, thanks!

By the way, have they said anything about the 'monster awakening gear'? A while back there was an announcement regarding this, from what i understood after reading the notice and your post afterwards apparently some monsters were going to be introduced to complete the xenogear series. (i saw your post about gear awakening by chance two days ago and it made me curious again xD)

Comment

Would be awesome to see these gears in cosmetic shop even if they can't be added in as real gears.

Especially the Heca gear.
      Video Spawn Tips & Tricks [Guide]Creating & Loading an ATeam ID

Comment

It's all the Chinese released gear that burns me up the most. Why integrate the servers if you're not going to give us the same gear available to them? How is that fair? How does that make any sense?!

Comment

Taikunz still around?

Well since I don't care about my account mine well say taikunz name get ban from here and there and the next other 6 accounts xD

Jk hi Tai but I would do it just or mess around with you

Comment

TaikunZ
            Some exclusive gears came to mind so I guess I'll ask about them.

-------
            Under "Re-releases":
            •What about exclusive cosmetics in global that were only available through medal exchange from new years in 2015 and 2016? (I think... I can't remember if it was new years or some other event like anniversary)
            Example: Nonspillable Wine, Party Balloons, Shades of Love, popping star eye glasses, The #1 trophy thing, really flashy yellow gameshow host suit, etc.
            °I guess any of the anniversary cosmetics count too: Penguin and Liminin suits, selfie stick, etc.
            °That also goes for some of the FP Spawn too I think were for Anniversary: Goblin suit, Kaava Onesie(?), etc.
            °??? The gear I think that was released in the FP Spawn during the first Eva collab ??? Example: Men's Happi Coat, Crimson Head Towel, Red Uni Ranger Mask, etc. I'm not sure on this one but I just distinctively remembering Whaku wearing it in the Eva background lobby but I have really bad memory so I don't remember.
            -These could be potentially listed as a cosmetic shop item in the future as they do with 2015's and 2016's New Years suits/dresses

•"School" cosmetics (I like to call them) that were in FP Spawn once: Peculiar Recorder, Novel Compass, Big Protactor

•Only obtainable by purchasing a gem pack for a limited time: Cartoon Samurai (Head) and (Body)

•Holiday Gears:
            °Easter carrot sword (I was on hiatus so I didn't get a chance to get this item ;-; )
            °All April Fools' cosmetics (Although I guess these will never get rereleased because of obvious reasons but it would be nice to have the Liminin relic bc I also missed that on my hiatus =~=)
            °2016's Christmas FP Spawn cosmetics that didn't return to 2017's (I remember this because I spawned so much in 2016 for the Reindeer Kaava Plushie and didn't get it ; -; and then it never came back in 2017 so I never was able to have it as a cosmetic Q.Q)

•Black Liminin Hat (How did we get this again? I don't remember so I'll list it here)

-----
            I am a collector... so I remember these things >.> (Even though its impossible to complete the encyclopedia, I do it for funsies)
            Last edited by Magic Star; 05-12-2018, 08:34 AM. Reason: Added some things
            IGN: |CG| Magic Star
            Anxious Forumer | Forumer Lurker

Comment

• Magic Star
              Magic Star commented
              Editing a comment
              TaikunZ
              Adding on, just a thought for now until I either remember or until you update the Furniture

•Limited Time Great Spirit Plushies
              •Sakuya cosmectics

• JosUL
              JosUL commented
              Editing a comment
              Black Limi Hat = Black Friday

• Magic Star
              Magic Star commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks

Wow theres so much stuff that we are not getting yet.

Give me Re-Zero and the seifuku cosmetics and ill be fine LOL

Comment

Hope they make a comeback mission spawn like:
              https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...7-2017-updates

But this time for them to actually come to global. (And Maybe some updated monsters)

Comment

I believe we’re also behind in achievements compared to JPUL. They have 3 missions for unlocking rook, berserker, and treasure hunter which give 5 gems each. I don’t think we ever got those achievements; I hope it wasn’t forgotten about. Sure could use 15 gems.

Comment

• Ateam Avia
                  Ateam Avia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'll check with the team!

• Eleven
                  Eleven commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ateam Avia hate to bug you because I’m sure you’re checking on a lot of things, but do you have any updates on this?

• Ateam Avia
                  Ateam Avia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just sent off a translation for these achievements this morning which means that they will probably go in the game during maintenance on the 27th if everything goes smoothly.

This is so unfair that global is so far behind with almost everything. I wonder who idea it was that made all these stupid decisions. Like nooo it's jpul or Chinese UL only.
                Can't we have Global Exclusive gear??

Comment

• Magic Star
                  Magic Star commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We do lol.
                  Like Halloween Miku for example.

Necroing this thread to ask about some (in my opinion) overdue updates. The 35c sdq monsters (Manannan, Oberon, etc.) have been in rotation for a while now, but they still have no potentials. Also wondering about the star element gear to be added to the star medal exchange. Ateam Avia can you comment on the status of these updates? Thanks as always!

Comment

• Ateam Avia
                  Ateam Avia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I will check with the team and get back to you early next week!

• Eleven
                  Eleven commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ateam Avia Any updates on this?

• Ateam Avia
                  Ateam Avia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  These should hopefully happen sometime this month.
                  The SDQ Monsters are scheduled to be taken care of first!

I think this thread is dead but I would love to see the limi hats! We already have one, why can't we have th e recolors?
                Feel free to talk to me, I don't bite...much

Comment

Working...
                X