Announcement

Collapse

Ateam Forums Closing [UPDATE]

The forums will be closing at the end of April. However, we may have an option for backing up some content.

Details are in this thread.
See more
See less

New Monster Spawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Monster Spawn

So there's a new monster spawn out. Spend 50 gems and you could get saturn, simone, ares, lacrosse team vivi, holiday hel, mithra, or some other shiny monster.

Are you guys tempted? I sure am.

What did you guys get?

I did it on my side account since I have to save my gems for the Athena spawn on my main =o

Got Verdandi, seems like she'll be a nice utility along with Gray, so can't really complain. Just glad I didn't get another Tyr lol.

Comment

I'll take anything. Since the spawn is Gem elementals CAN'T be 99% . If I do I hope it's Tsuyu to awaken my Athena

Comment

Got a Tellus. Kinda sad. Never knew she disn't get potential unlike the other planetaries.

Comment

Got Thor. I'm a Soldier. >

Comment

• BluForrestLeaf
            BluForrestLeaf commented
            Editing a comment
            YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST PERSON ALIVE "!!

gigantes! i’m not necessarily disappointed, but i would’ve preferred a mon i can’t pull from the regular spawns :|
          although, he will be good for my mage and cleric sets so i guess i can’t complain lol
          sam
          lvl. 200 || 710k gs

id: 2082121496

a decent lancer, trash everything else.

Comment

DJ Himiko, I ah... Cannot say if this is good or not, Just little disappointed for not getting a planetery, but hey! There still that ticket, I still got chance to get it.

Comment

whoops, double post
              Last edited by sxm; 04-19-2018, 12:11 PM.
              sam
              lvl. 200 || 710k gs

id: 2082121496

a decent lancer, trash everything else.

Comment

I got Simone. Pretty nice given the fact that I missed out on her (and Enomis) when they first came out... and every other spawn that featured them thereafter...

Comment

I got Odin.

Comment

Did the spawn and got Triton with Archer stats, very good since I main Lancer and Archer :3

Comment

Pulled Triton on my alt.
                      #TheBeamMafia Check out my graphics thread https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...graphic-thread Check out my guide The Art of Re-rolling https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...-of-re-rolling

Comment

No Warlords, no Summer Valk, 30c elementals, 32 spawns and they even put the Norse 29c mons. And treasure mons with randomized stats too of course.

Not touching that spawn with a 5km stick.

¤ LichtKreis ¤ Witch of the Stars | Now playing another fantasy game with large blue skies

Comment

• PetPet
                          PetPet commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's the real problem with this spawn; all the monsters I want from it would have randomized stats. Makes it rather pointless.

I got Fried Noodle Thor
                        I’m actually happy
                        Praying to RNGesus... || I gave up on colo!
                        Clippygoat || lvl 185 || Mage || 800k gs || F2P || 2091798093

Comment

nah im not gonna becuase u still can get 30c regular mons salamader yasha etc which they are not worth better off waiting for shared spawn

Comment

• Magic Star
                          Magic Star commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They're not in the monster spawn.

• one_eclipso
                          one_eclipso commented
                          Editing a comment
                          lol
                      Working...
                      X