Please let us elect to not watch adds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please let us elect to not watch adds

I'm thoroughly annoyed at this point. Every time I log in, there's a 50% chance that my finger does a double press on the X button that closes the spotlight, and the second click opens an add.
    I don't even mind watching the add or letting it play out, but what I DO MIND is after the add is complete, my screen goes gray and freezes the game, and I receive no reward.
    I need to exit the app, restart the app, and *carefully* not double click the spotlight X.

I don't need the 20 proficiency, I wouldn't even mind buying a scroll to deactivate adds, but this game crashing is ridiculous!

Can relate, I don’t even get anything for accidently watching them xp

Comment

I'd also really love moving the spotlight X a few spaces from where it is, to avoid the accidental double tap.
      That would fix this entire situation.

Comment

It always happens when entering GB. -.

Comment

I'd rather have please elect to not let us have annoying emoticon things pop up after the end of every. single. battle.

If I want to thumbs up, I will.
          :P

Comment

This is an annoyance.

Honestly feels like a cheap scam sometimes... Like

"Hey, we made our money off you! Here's nothing in return LOL"

Comment

What bothers me is that the game starts updating the second you open it. If it has 57 updates to download and you're sitting there watching the opening animation it's already downloading but still hasn't said ''be careful about data usage''.

With the frequent updates(Spawns) I guess some people may get annoyed with a change to this...
              Out of all the games I've played I don't remember getting a data usage warning(From my provider saying I've used 90%/100%) while playing any other games.
              Video Spawn Tips & Tricks [Guide]Creating & Loading an ATeam ID

Comment

• Rarity
                Rarity commented
                Editing a comment
                When you update it says to use Wi-Fi to reduce data usage at the bottom of the screen but ok...

• Faust
                Faust commented
                Editing a comment
                Rarity Yes but the game starts updating as soon as you open it, before you even reach that screen.

My point was that many, many other games have a popup saying it is about to start updating (+ basic WiFi advisory). Some even go so far as to tell you the size of the update while some just give the popup.

I've never had this happen, it's a pretty easily avoidable thing.

Comment

• Faust
                Faust commented
                Editing a comment
                JustNxck - I went offtopic. They meant that they have never accidentally hit the 'Watch Ad for 20 proficiency' button. I agree it's pretty avoidable, but I think it's in the best spot they could put it to try to get accidental clicks.

• JustNxck
                JustNxck commented
                Editing a comment
                Oops

• Rarity
                Rarity commented
                Editing a comment
                JustNxck naw man I don't even have Wi-Fi I use my mobile data just like you, trust me I know the feels when it's 5 mins to GB and you open it up to a update that won't be done in time...
            Working...
            X