Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

Best Soldier (Cost Setup)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Soldier (Cost Setup)?

Im interested in hearing on which are the best ways to setup cost for a soldier, to the point where you can deal good damage with DS but also be tanky on both def stats. I heave heard of some using 3 weapons , 3 monsters and rest armor. But would like to hear others as well.

Im a 120k gs general with 40k attack / 47k defense / 25k mdef
    Last edited by R_Commander; 11-16-2015, 04:53 PM.
    SOLDIER
    IGN:|VI| R_Comm
    GS: 142K
    ID: 2000274803
    Guild: Di|VI|ne

Ask 160k GS Soldier Fujin ... maybe he shares his allocation with you. xD
    My Ranked Guild Battles:

1st Ranked GB = Rank 33 (Fatality -- Block C)
    2nd Ranked GB = Rank 38 (Fatality - Block B)
    3rd Ranked GB = Rank 10 (E.X.S ---- Block A)
    4th Ranked GB = Rank 07 (Zodiac --- Block A)
    5th Ranked GB = Rank 03 (Zodiac --- Block A)
    6th Ranked GB = Rank 53 (Reborn -- Block A)
    7th Ranked GB = Rank 01 (E.X.S ---- Block A) OMG!

Comment

147k gs here.

You pretty much hit it on the head with allocation.

If you want more dmg boost pdef and patk as that will boost you dmg.

If you want balanced you will sacrifice pdef for more mdef but that in turn will affect ur dmg output. Jist have a few setups that you change around.
      IGN: Asami
      ID: 2146997421

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        A dead dps is no dps

Pretty much from what shaky said. You're pretty much set on with all your allocation, but if you are looking for more damages... the best thing you can do right now is augments all your gears to +198 or +99 on physical damages. Whichever you prefers.

Comment

The typical meta gearset is 6/2/4/6. This allows you to play Mage, Archer, and Lancer to its full potential, emphasizing offense.

A Soldier with similar gearscore to me would have:

162,000 Gearscore
        60,000 ATK
        12,000 MATK
        60,000 DEF
        30,000 MDEF

My gear set is 2/6/6/4. This allows you to play Soldier and Cleric to its full potential, emphasizing defense.

162,000 Gearscore
        25,000 ATK
        4,000 MATK
        ​95,000 DEF
        38,000 MDEF

My build reallocates several features into different places for a more optimized Soldier.
        -8,000 MATK -> +8,000 MDEF
        -35,000 ATK -> +35,000 DEF
        4 Weapon Skills -> 2 Armor Skills, 2 Helm Skills
        2 Unison Monsters -> 2 Helm Skills

Miscellaneous trade-offs are:
        -Basic ATK becomes useless.
        -You are now immortal, so feel free to spam Attack Stance and survive any unison.
        -Your unison damage is absolutely horrible.
        -You can no longer play Archer, Mage, or Lancer. Those classes are literally dead to you.
        -You can play cleric on the side (MDEF increases healing power) and never worry about healing yourself, making you the ultimate cleric.

It's important to mention that Soldier's passive stats emphasize armors more than weapons, so your natural GS will be higher.
        Excluding your Shared Traits (the bottom passive % that applies to all classes), you have:
        +27% Armor DEF
        +15% Helm DEF
        +10% Sword/Axe ATK
        +3% ATK

This means your stat growth is immensely higher than any other build when utilizing your armor and helmet slots. If I were to put similar effort into my gear as the meta build, I would probably have around 7,000 gearscore less.

Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
        Guild: COLOSSUS
        Game ID: 2017106838
        ----- ID: Slypheed
        Password: 123456

Comment

Quick question nemurerumori Im kinda confused about the 2/6/6/4 I just started a new account my old one kinda got boring and I just evened my cost I now realize that isn’t the best option so explain to me the 2/6/6/4 everything else makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Gamemaniac845 View Post
            Quick question nemurerumori Im kinda confused about the 2/6/6/4 I just started a new account my old one kinda got boring and I just evened my cost I now realize that isn’t the best option so explain to me the 2/6/6/4 everything else makes sense
            it's 2019 stack attack

Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
            Guild: COLOSSUS
            Game ID: 2017106838
            ----- ID: Slypheed
            Password: 123456

Comment

Working...
            X