This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Getting Hacked!

I don't usually make threads. However. This is a special case, and this is hitting a lot of people close to me pretty hard. If it was me alone I wouldn't care much. However. The people affected by this spend some serious time, and money. Don't tell me they need to contact ateam support. Because that has already been done, and like always. Ateam support has done s*** all... I can say for sure that this isn't a scam on their part cause.

A. I know them.
    &
    B. Because it isn't 1 separate incident. It's one member, after the other.

This stuff ain't funny.

It all began with a single member getting hacked. Namely.

This was him at the start of getting hacked. Whoever the hell this is. Whoever hacked him. Has a habit of writing messages in anagrams. Like some two bit batman villain... He changes auto messages, bio phrases. All to some bulls*** anagrams. He also sells gear, and quits guilds, and evens blacklists the rest of the guild members.

Now this account looks like this.

My friend got so desperate. He actually lost all his gear, and monsters. Preferring to sell them himself, rather than give some punk the satisfaction of having them.

He hoped with that the problem would have been solved. Problem is. It wasn't.

Shortly after another member got hacked, and started losing her items left and right.

She too ended up without anything...

Now another member has the same thing happening to her. Just a few hours ago.

Like always the damn anagrams. This is not a joke. The only reason I am the one making a thread about this. Is because I am the only member active on the forums. As it stands our entire guild is dropping like fly's. Pretty much one each day...

We are all at our limit really... We have all been active everyday for months, some even almost two years.

Honestly? I just want help. If anyone has any ideas, solution, even any random comment about how/why this is happening. I'll take it. Because at this point. The only solution we see. Is to simply quit the game all together...

Holy sh** dude..

That's really messed up whoever is doing that heinous act :/ I feel bad for your guildmates, I really do. Especially with all their time/efforts/money(?) spent on this game, this is seriously terrible and must not be overlooked at all.

The only light I can give to this is to contact CS constantly to get updates and feedback on the situation. I hope everyone can recover their items via CS, especially since there's really no made-up excuse to not restore the items.
    On another note, have the ones affected ever shared their account information with others? I'd suggest that everyone in your guild changes passwords to protect any further/possible mishaps just to be extra safe ig
    It's all I can say, hope things get patched

Els**** forums got boring--- I'll just be lurking here every now and then
    Casually likes quality posts

Comment

• Keiryu
      Keiryu commented
      Editing a comment
      Appreciate the concern, and suggestion. They already tried changing their e-mails and all. Problem with UL is that once ya in. Ya in for good. It isn't even as if they go around sharing their Info's with everyone. All I know for sure. Is that there is a serious problem with ateams customer support. If they can't even kick their own players based on ID. For now I am just waiting and seeing how this will end up. But, knowing ateams track record. When it comes to problems like this. I am not very optimistic sadly...

The sad thing is once someone has access to your account I don't believe you can ever kick them out. This is why I never give my account info away unless its to a very very very trustworthy person.

Lots of sleeze bags out there and its harder to tell online.
    Name: [FE]Nix
    ID: 2070886296
    GS:630k

Comment

• BluForrestLeaf
      BluForrestLeaf commented
      Editing a comment
      But how it possible to just move on to someone elses account

NOTE: Never share account information with anyone you don’t interact with on a weekly to daily basis.

Comment

• Fera
      Fera commented
      Editing a comment
      The latest one has never given their account details at all ;-;

Its to the point where its hopeless and we cant do anything

• BluForrestLeaf
      BluForrestLeaf commented
      Editing a comment
      Even though I hardly believe that was the case unless I'm wrong.

Ateam Admin will maintenance slow this? Since patches will change things around

Comment

Umm...You did say both people got hacked and lost everything, correct? Would you mind explaining this then? I took a look at the second person's profile...

Username: Colette&Xion
      ID: 2146836250
      Proud member of Brave Vesperia~

Comment

• Chaz
        Chaz commented
        Editing a comment
        Something seems odd here, lol

• Kayane
        Kayane commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m like 80% positive that the Zion guy hacked you guys if he still has his stuff lol. Did you share accounts with eachother is the big question

• Fera
        Fera commented
        Editing a comment
        Some of us know Zion personally... so it’s not them ;-;

We have no clue who it is ;-;

Btw I think Im next ;-;

Comment

• BluForrestLeaf
        BluForrestLeaf commented
        Editing a comment
        Or Muda

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Omg my daughter now there's 3 of me!!!

• muda
        muda commented
        Editing a comment
        welcome to the forums :')

those messages are kinda creepy lol
      1. It's only the beginning
      2. Goodbyee~ (not sure why there's a second "e" but ok)
      3. You're it Good Game

also I just finished watching Sherlock Season 4, so this is giving me serious Moriarty vibes

in any case, it sounds like it's someone that knows the guild (or someone that the affected members all know)?

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

--

Icons 101

Comment

• BluForrestLeaf
        BluForrestLeaf commented
        Editing a comment
        Crepped me out too. Maybe it's some dude ticked off after a GB?

• Bevgebra
        Bevgebra commented
        Editing a comment
        BluForrestLeaf hm could be. seems to me to be someone who knew the members well enough to know multiple passwords?
        or some seriously good hacker ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Keiryu
        Keiryu commented
        Editing a comment
        Like I said. I think the person who wrote this must think they are a batman villain or something like that...

Odds are ya may be right. It might be someone who knows us. Guess I wait for now, and see how this situation develops. Cause as of now. Starting over seems like the only option, and most of us just don't have the energy to do that. We already disbanded the guild. So now it's just a matter of wait and see...

I'm so sorry to hear about this, people can be so annoying. Do you remember anyone leaving your Guild willingly or by force? That your guild is getting targeted, makes me think that they were part of the guild, profiled everyone, and then went on. And, sadly enough, if this person was trusted, it makes things more horrible. I've found that if people use anagrams, they do so to scatter thoughts and distract from their goals. I'd see if you can get IP numbers, track down about the time it occurred, and also talk to your guildees about any odd happening prior to this. This seems planned out to me, the anagrams, specific targets, seems like a ****ty loser to me. I hope this gets resolved.
      I'm trying to care..

Nope.

Comment

• Keiryu
        Keiryu commented
        Editing a comment
        Our guild has been together for quite some time. We don't actually kick people, unless we have no choice. Heck. We aren't even that competitive to begin with. All we usually ask of people, is that they actually show up for at least 1 battle, and try to make a bit if effort.

All I can think about is someone who we fought, and probably beat in the past. Even then I just can't put my head around why...

It's probably the nuke season, happens a week before rgb.

We GOTTA HAVE THOSE NUKE SEASONS!!

Comment

So...who all got 1000 gems for $100? That first simone and enomis shared spawn was mighty yummy looking about a year ago.

Comment

I don’t understand how people can get hacked unless they have given their account/email information o-o I wouldn’t release my email associated with any of my game accounts aswell as my account info with anyone regardless of guild or how “close” we are over a game.... If you all shared your account info I’m sorry but that’s on you but if you didn’t..... then uhm. I dunno and I’d really want to know how this happens.

Comment

• Mr.Mindor
            Mr.Mindor commented
            Editing a comment
            Raziel, fb does this too, not use if it is an opt in thing, or default behavior though

• Keiryu
            Keiryu commented
            Editing a comment
            It never happened to me personally in UL. So I am not quite sure. However I do known how the internet works, and ya can always hack it as long as it is on the internet.

As for the warning. I know that google does this. Not much of a FB guy. So I don't know about that. Asbfor if they got a warning. They did. If I recall correctly. But. I have to ask them again, and verify. However. As ya can guess. None of them really have the will/motivation, to be talking about it. Which, honestly? I can't really blame them for that. So at the moment I am just kinda giving everyone some time to process everything, and for things to settle a bit I guess...

• Raizel
            Raizel commented
            Editing a comment
            Keiryu I get how they would definitely be upset and therefore somewhat reluctant to blabber. Its definitely upsetting to have control of your account that you worked hard on be stolen from you.

One thing that could help though is (Im not familiar with Facebook) I believe the Google emails that mention unauthorized access include a location and possibly (don't quote me on this), IP address. If they do and your teammates can prove that that isn't them, ateam could block those IP addresses or devices.

Looks like someone is getting trolled hard. First one is in no guild. Other two were in the same guild and now the pic Bassoon240 posted shows a completely different guild. Need more info and explanation of these things. Were the accounts bought? New phones? I find it odd that any hacker would specifically target a phone game where they aren't gaining anything from the effort. Most hacks are for monetary gain in some way, imo. Selling private info or taking funds directly from an individual's account.

Comment

• Chaz
            Chaz commented
            Editing a comment
            Keiryu I wasn't saying you were trolling anyone. I was implying that someone could be trolling you or other people. Don't get on the defensive when I'm inquiring about more information on the matter. Especially when I made no judgement whatsoever and am merely stating an opinion. Then I go on to give input along with valid questions that could essentially help solve the issue at hand. If you actually read my comment I in no way make any insinuations that you are trolling anyone. If I wanted to call you out on something I would have done it but, this isn't the case. I'm especially offended that you think I'm passing judgement. I was implying that someone might be f****** around with people. You came to forums to possibly shed light on a situation and by doing so you've invited others to give their opinion and/or advice on the matter. You've also admitted to not painting a very good picture of the problem. Why you decided to jump in my **** when I did nothing wrong is beyond me. Just funny because you and I typically see eye to eye on some topics. Hope the situation is resolved though. I will ask no further questions nor give any input into this.

• Keiryu
            Keiryu commented
            Editing a comment
            I have to apologize. I am a bit on edge about this whole business. It's not even about me. If it was just mW I wouldn't care much. However. This are people I consider friends, with whom I have spend quite a lot of time with. Seeing stuff like this happening to them, without being able to do anything, hurts...

I do apologize for how I replied. Didn't mean to offend. Like ya said. We usually see eye to eye on most topics. I really do appreciate every input I can get. It's just that I am in the end still a bystander. This didn't happen to me personally. So I can neither confirm, nor deny anything with 100% guarantee... At least as long as this doesn't happen to me too. Yet. As I said. Seeing this happen, and being unable to do anything. It just gets really on my nerves.

• Chaz
            Chaz commented
            Editing a comment
            I do understand your frustration and I accept your apology. No worse of a feeling than the helplessness of not being able to do anything to help someone you're friends with.

It's not only them, but there is another guy going around and scamming people into "trading" accounts. The amount of douchebags that wanna destroy people's lives is insane. Spending 2 years in UL and even spending some money in it, and to end up losing your account to someone and getting your stuff sold or locked out? Sickening....
          FW || Shaded Umber, Shadow_Umbreon, DP || Shadow, ->KJ<- Shadow
          ID: 2104982927
          Sniper: 453k
          Lichtkreis is goals <3

Comment

• Keiryu
            Keiryu commented
            Editing a comment
            @Kayane

Don't get me wrong. I agree with ya. If ya fall for someone asking for ya account info. Then ya are the only one to blame. However. Like Shadow said. They didn't go around giving their account info to random people. At least from what I know. I like to believe I know them somewhat. We had been in a guild, for quite some time after all. The only thing I want to do. Is find out how/why this happened. Cause so far. I haven no real answer. If it was for profit. Sure. I would understand. However. It just seems like someone messing with everyone for the fun of it.

• SubZer0
            SubZer0 commented
            Editing a comment
            He pmd me too! Dont know why he wants to steal my apollo gear, paintbrushes and apollos though lmao.
            UoL|| Fairy is it?

• Shadow_Umbreon
            Shadow_Umbreon commented
            Editing a comment
            SubZer0 Amaterasu, UoL|| Fairy, Redd (My friends stolen account), and 2 more that I don't know the name of. This guy is despicable.

Are you sure is hacking? It seems to me like a plain old scam operation to me. If.... and only if you are able to hack the servers ain't there better stuff to get your hands on? Like 7 treasure monsters, Op gear, unlimited amount of others, etc. If i was a hacker i would not bother going around ruining the game for certain players. I would do it for everyone all together.

Comment

• Keiryu
            Keiryu commented
            Editing a comment
            Personally I have no idea at this point. I haven't yet been affected. But, my guess. That's because I am the weakest member. I know for a fact the last person on that list never shared her info with anyone. However. At this point. I can't be to sure about anything anymore... All I know is that a third of our players have been hit by it...

• Albus
            Albus commented
            Editing a comment
            Keiryu at any rate I think this is something worth investigating.... this could potentially create an even worse issue.
        Working...
        X