The 8th day login exp key scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 8th day login exp key scam

I am very disappointed in how this game handles their inquiries, at battle camp they ask for a screen shot but they also look into what happened around the time you sent and go beyond that. That's good customer service,

your team : We have received your inquiry.
    Please provide a screenshot of the post/notice stating that you should receive an Exp Key instead of a Super Augment Key.

I didn't take a screen shot at that moment, I didn't know you guys were shady so I didn't know I had. I though after the update everyone got ripped off from receiving their exp, I'm assuming it's only the ppl who reach lvl 150 which is messed up because other ppl had received the exp key for day 8 as was promised. Either way up until that point I was not lvl 150 and it was only after the update in the second half did that reward become a king liminin which doesn't compare to an exp key at all. How a m I supposed to screen shot the past!? You know I can't but your team can.

I really love this game it's fun but this isn't the first time I sent an inquiry and felt like your team was completely disrespectful and dismissive. I've spent a lot on this game and would have dropped another 500 if it weren't for the way I feel I've been treated. It's not the key it's the principle, treat your customers better.

My sister is Lv 101. She got her key. I'm 121 I got my key. I honestly don't know how to respond as I never had this problem

Comment

I got a profiency quest key

Comment

Did you check your gift box

Comment

• SuperFly
          SuperFly commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, Its not in my gift box, it wasn't given to me. I got a Lminin king instead.

Same I got a lame proficiency key

Comment

I got a proficiency key too. Sort of thought my eyes were playing tricks on me and we were supposed to get that key so I didn't bother to screenshot it. I guess maybe that wasn't the case then?
          Last edited by Bassoon240; 08-12-2017, 01:38 PM.
          Username: Colette&Xion
          ID: 2146836250
          Proud member of Brave Vesperia~

Comment

• Chocolin
            Chocolin commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe your guild member was referring to the Ranking Rewards EXP key/mistaken it for the Ranking Reward key?

• SuperFly
            SuperFly commented
            Editing a comment
            Chocolin, we hadn't even received the collab event rewards yet at this point, and I got the collab rewards, I am talking about 2 days ago, immediately after maintenance. On the 10th. I'm trying to post the email but I can resize my pic on my phone

• Chocolin
            Chocolin commented
            Editing a comment
            SuperFly ah, k. I have no clue about any exp key that's not from ranking rewards.

Its possible to take a screen shot by making an alt account getting the login bonus click to see the 7-14 rewards

Comment

• SuperFly
            SuperFly commented
            Editing a comment
            Even if I did that, is it possible to see past login rewards? I'm talking about the 8th day bonus, the exp key, the one that we were supposed to get the first day of the second half half of the collab.

Wasn't the xp key given a few days ago? And yeah, today's was a Prof key.

Comment

• Kaidriel
            Kaidriel commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah that's what I am thinking too

• Finnalas Peril
            Finnalas Peril commented
            Editing a comment
            That's correct

I got a exp key like 2? Days ago, and a prof key today. Not really sure what your problem is.

Comment

• SuperFly
            SuperFly commented
            Editing a comment
            My problem is, 2 days ago i got a liminin king, not an exp key like I should have. The 8th day login bonus was 2 days ago, thank you for admitting the reward was supposed to be an exp king. I'll post the email to show the day I sent the inquiry if I can.

Originally posted by FencingFoxFTW View Post
          Wasn't the xp key given a few days ago? And yeah, today's was a Prof key.
          I don't know if somehow my post wasn't clear but that's what I'm talking about, a few days ago not today. The 8 th day, the first day of the second half spawn you got the exp key, I got a king liminin. They're asking me to prove I was supposed to get an exp key that day, all of your post pretty much confirm that the exp key was indeed the login bonus. If any of you have the screen shot somehow that would be useful.

Comment

The post isn't clear enough on the time so I'll post again,this is the response I got from the inquiry I sent 2 days ago, the 10th which is the 8th day of the collab event. The day that was right after maintenance. I am talking about two days ago, when you all received an exp key, I received a limin king.

Comment

• Einescii
              Einescii commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you miss a day?

• SuperFly
              SuperFly commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope I log in everyday, it changed the day of maintenance which is the same day I reached lvl 150. The same day several ppl admitted to getting the key

hit 150 already noob i be here sitting on my pile of xp keys waiting for that next level cap gg no re

TBM \|/ 天鵝
            #TheBeamMafia

Comment

• SuperFly
              SuperFly commented
              Editing a comment
              I got like 60 keys it's the principle

Your supposed to get a EXP King on the 8th day though... You get an EXP Key on the 7th day.

WHAAAAAAAA Ò.Ó

Comment

• Whaku
              Whaku commented
              Editing a comment
              SuperFly I gave you a screen shot of what the game gives. If you dare say that chart is unreliable then IDK what to say; I did not modify it and I don't think Ateam has either. It was taken the day of this post because other forumers were asking for it. My main and alt received 1 key ever and it was on the 7th. Also got limi the day after.

You claim that you didn't receive a key ever and that the login was modified after maintenance and yet I see the same login map before and after maintenance. Also if your guildies missed a day then they will get day 7's reward (EXP key) on the 8th day of the collab. If they missed 2 days, they will get it on the 9th.

If you still think you have been wronged then there's nothing I can do o_O only their support can clear it up for you.

• SuperFly
              SuperFly commented
              Editing a comment
              So everyone in the comments mentioning that they received there exp keys 2 days ago from the time I posted the original, they're all liars. Again, you took this screen shot after maintenance. I maintain my original complaint, it only changed after maintenance. But rest assured from here on out I will screen shot these things from day 1 and put my money towards games that don't disrespect their customers. And honestly they could just be up front and face the rewards you already received so everyone has a record of it, not just them.
              The only reason I posting here is because of dismisve emails say we will get back to you. Not the first time I receive that generic dismissive email, judging by the last one they won't be getting back to me.

• Whaku
              Whaku commented
              Editing a comment
              SuperFly I assure you most people don't bother actually remembering which specific date they received their key. Anything based on memory isn't reliable data. You need solid evidence, not anedotal evidence. I've personally had no problem with their support and when they do ignore, just keep replying to them or sending them emails if they close it. However if they have ignored you for something like 1 month despite on going emails and there has been no progress then it is indeed bad support.

I had an error I posted where the keys weren't showing up in my inventory, and it was fixed in 6 hours on a weekend and I got a gem compensation. I didn't even send an email.... IDK what your talking about, ateam has always responded to errors and inquiries rapidly and effectively in my eyes?
            "After an eternity away from you all, Jack of Blades is back."

The Phoenix Shall Rise From The Ashes.

Our Greatest Glory Is Not In Never Failing,
            But In Rising Every Time We Fail

Comment

• SuperFly
              SuperFly commented
              Editing a comment
              They always do stuff like that. That doesn't give them an excuse to treat ppl who email like crap, and their email only allows for positive feed back, how are you going to grow that way. They need a new inquiry team. I didn't agree with things on battle camp but I can honestly say I never felt disreapected or completely dismissed from their responses. I've gotten detailed responses, times of spawns and monsters that I received from battle camp when I couldn't provide screen shots. Ateam asks for the time and date but doesn't look into anything or give explanations of anything when they know they can and that would be the easiest way to resolve things. Instead I get a dismissive email stating rest assured we'll get back to you(not).
          Working...
          X