Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! I haven't properly explained my absence since I stopped doing the threads. Here's the reason why:

During the addition of 5th Ring Enchantment, I realized that my current JPUL account has been far behind to be able to cover these Enchantments (Currently at 5th Ring with only Executioner maxed, only halfway on Granvia Quests so far from access to Rook/Berserker/Treasure Hunter, and 3/4s to Rank 100 so I'm not in 6th Ring yet). And so I wanted to take the time to further the progress for my JPUL account.

Then, from the To-Do lists of missing content my friends have gathered with me, that there's a whole lot of content missing within the ULWiki. I haven't done anything yet for the fishing side of the content, nor have I added Enchantments and Sub Skills within the Wiki. Not to mention the multitudes of missing sets since the event with Noel (when I was sick). New sets get added each week, sometimes being 1-3 sets as we always play catch-up with JPUL's content. And I even forgot to mention the 6th ring.

So all in all, I decided to take the time off to catch up on everything the Wiki has been behind on. And I apologize especially to my Patrons for the absence. There have also been irl matters that happened (more on that at my Instagram LOL).

Anyway, this post is to tell about the progresses I've made so far during my absence. I've cleared a lot of missing sets recently, to mention a few, Vermis's and Suthiara's entire set of Weapons and Defense Gear. I've made templates that will help me make these articles faster. On the Monster Gear's side of things, there's only a couple few left to deal with. I may make Sol's set today. I'm adding Chocolat and UR Shinji x Kaworu later on.

For 6th Ring, I've finished Val Dragoon and Zodiac. The Templates for Head Gear and Weapon Gear should accurately show the stats for those two classes now, even with their class traits. I'm going by the order of Soldier - Cleric - Archer next, and this also depends on how much progress I've made with my Global account. I'm also planning to deal with Enchantments sometime soon.

Again, am sorry for the inconvenience of going full-on ULWiki mode and leaving during a collab event. I hope that asking Albus to cover for me during my absence have been well for the forum. I will be returning to make the threads once I've cleared a significant amount of progress on the Wiki side of things.
    Last edited by TaikunZ; 03-16-2019, 09:02 PM.
    TaikunZ
    Unofficial Unison League Wikia Admin
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.
    My account is under the same name! Please consider supporting and check it out!

Taibo Scrub, Carbuncold and Brash, and Tai and Merlyn by Mimi
    Vampire Merlyn and TaikunZ and Darling by deviousSprite
    Multiple memes by the Salsa
    Yandere Merlyn by Yumicchii
    Happy Birthday Me by Match-i
    Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

• Matamume
      Matamume commented
      Editing a comment
      You're a great asset to this community! You contributions don't go unnoticed, and I think I can say for most (if not all) of the UL community that we appreciate all the work you put in to collecting this information!

And Albus has been doing a great job as well.
Working...
X