X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BlitzJager

aaaaaaaa what have you done !
    you removed Jaunedice face (avatar) from the first page of the forum ! (and posted on a 1y + post too tho)
    it was like, one of the last thing that could make us remind of him forever ! 0:

rip in peace Jaunedice

0:
    600k+ GS main archer (vary with an elemental set) ; idk wut k+ GS all other class (was playing them all)
    ID: 2042972836 in case u wanna ask me stuff in game or stalk me idk

> check my Field effect post if you got time, thx ( updated with elemental attack and Collapse )

First Fire Mobius (4/14/2016 - 4/20/2016) : Rank 1 ( Total Points ; Group A )

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      The first 1k poster

• niconutela
      niconutela commented
      Editing a comment
      ^ what ****** said

So it's okay to promote someone else's site in forums? Why not youtubers in forums then? Where's the sticky or thread for youtubers?

I'm sure reddit has this on their page.

Comment

Hey guys. The last guy hasn't posted any updates about the wiki as the person has already retired. As some already know, I'm currently the one that heads the ULWikia (I'm the aforementioned Mckrongs during the first few posts of this thread [I haven't bothered changing my username in Wikia, so my apologies]), so I'll be the one posting about updates here from now on.

So far, thanks to everyone that helped in sending information to be added to the Wiki, we've almost finished the entirety of every Gear. There are only a couple of missing information left (Mostly Basic/Max Stats, and Reforge Requirements) on some Gear pages that I'll need everyone's help with. When sending a screenshot, please take them from the Encyclopedia section of the game, as it won't have your current class's traits added into it. I'll use this post to list some of the missing content in the Wiki. As usual please send them over as a private message to me in the forums. I recommend Imgur for easier linking.

Moved to a new post here.

Also, feel free to use this thread to post suggestions for the improvement of the ULWikia. Keep in mind though, that we are a fansite dedicated to being a database for Unison League, are not officially made by Ateam. Again, thank you very much!
      Last edited by TaikunZ; 02-11-2018, 03:57 AM.
      TaikunZ
      Unofficial Unison League Wikia Admin
      I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.
      My account is under the same name! Please consider supporting and check it out!

Taibo Scrub, Carbuncold and Brash, and Tai and Merlyn by Mimi
      Vampire Merlyn and TaikunZ and Darling by deviousSprite
      Multiple memes by the Salsa
      Yandere Merlyn by Yumicchii
      Happy Birthday Me by Match-i
      Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

• GalaxyOrb
        GalaxyOrb commented
        Editing a comment
        So like I don't know how to private message on WIKI so I just put some information on your message wall.. (It will be there like 3 mins after this post)

• Bryan_the_guy
        Bryan_the_guy commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey taikunZ I got two question, why can't you use the knowledge of other gears? For example if you need to water Athena just use the other Athenas. The same goes for armor with counterparts, Arthur's mail reforge material? Use the female version of it.

And are you also looking for the element of the gear?

• TaikunZ
        TaikunZ commented
        Editing a comment
        [MOD] Dominic *insert crying Michael Jordan face here* LOL

GalaxyOrb Wikia doesn't have a private message system but has the Message Wall. Though choose whichever is more convenient for you, whether it's the Forums' pm or the Wikia's wall.

Bryan_the_guy I've been doing that as of late for both stats (surprisingly there are A LOT of Gear outside of their set and type that have the exact same stats) and Reforge Requirements, and also did that to figure out the Max Infusion stats of older Gear. It's just that SSR versions of Monsters may have varying conditions to their skills. For example, the SSR version has a 30% buff while the UR may have 40% or 50%. Or an effect might be omitted from the SSR version like the individual ranking reward Monsters. That's why I'd still need to figure out what are the exact descriptions through screenshots.

Additionally, non-elemental Monsters have inconsistent Reforge Requirements. Some require 1 Fire Keymin, 1 Water Keymin, 1 Green Passa King, 1 Yellow Passa King, and 1 Purple Passa King, and others have the standard 2 SSR Egg, 1 SR Egg, 1 SSR Yellow Passa and 1 SSR Purple Passa, so that's something I have to figure out as well.

I'm doing the elements after I finish the SSR and UR Head Gear lists, and making navigations of Gear that are in the same theme/set, by the request of a player I've talked to before. Adding elements require me to revise the template and go through each and every one of the Defense Gear again, that's why it's better if I finish the lists first. I'm almost done with SSR as I only have collaboration Gear left to add, but am currently still doing the JPUL thread at the moment.
        Last edited by TaikunZ; 01-23-2017, 12:05 AM.

Hello there. I would like to inform everyone that the stats for Weapon Gear in their pages now come with Class and Shared Trait additions. The Class Traits are specific to the intended class of the Weapon Gear (e.g. Lances will have Lancer Class Traits) while all Shared Traits are applied to all Weapon Gear. Sub Traits are not included in the calculations, however.

Please let me know if calculations are wrong on certain Weapon Gear pages on my Message Wall at ULWikia. Please keep in mind that for those with Missing Infusion Stats, the stats will be off because the stats being used to add the additional Trait stats will be the Max Stats instead. I'll figure out how to do this with Defense and Monster Gear in the future, along with the Elemental Resistances for Defense Gear.

Edit: Now applied to all Body and Monster Gear.
      Last edited by TaikunZ; 01-29-2017, 10:19 PM.
      TaikunZ
      I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

• Swan
        Swan commented
        Editing a comment
        good work dad

• Wubbstep
        Wubbstep commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome work with the wiki. The weapon gear stats always confused me. Glad to see this change come in.

Hey there.

I just finished the UR Head Gear, so now the Gear lists are nearly complete. I've updated the list above on what remains to be missing.
      Additionally, Class and Shared Trait stats are now applied to Weapon, Head, Body, and Monster Gear, while Weapon, Head, and Body Gear also have Sub Trait stats.

The next on the to-do list would be adding Elements onto the Defense Gear.
      Last edited by TaikunZ; 02-01-2017, 02:38 AM.
      TaikunZ

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

Catharsis Athena

x2 Premium Egg, x1 Golden Egg, x1 Yellow Passa King x1 Dark Passa King

Comment

• TaikunZ
          TaikunZ commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!

In this post, I'll be requesting from everyone if they have certain Gear that are Max Infused. This can help display Class, Shared, and Sub Trait stats for Gear in the Wiki more accurately. If you happen to have these Gear fully Infused, please send a screenshot of the Augment section of the game with the Gear.

Here's an example of the kind of screenshot I'm requesting. It has +99 on ATK and +69 on MATK. The notices accurately tell the max infused stats of Gear. So 6335 - 495 (+99 ATK) = 5840 (The Max Infused ATK stat), and 2291 - 345 (+69 MATK) = 1946 (The Max Infused MATK stat). Therefore the Augment section of the game accurately lists the Max Infusion stats of the Gear without any additions other than pluses.

In the Augment section of the game, only the Max Infused and any pluses added to the Gear are shown on the stats. The Class and Shared Traits are not applied here, so I'll be able to confirm the max infusion stats for the Gear. For the pluses if there are any, please tell me how much pluses are there on the Gear (like +49 on upper stat, +20 on bottom stat).

As usual, I'll request these screenshots through my private message inbox in the forums. I recommend Imgur for easier linking and sharing. I've sorted this list based on their Encyclopedia Max stats, as any Gear with the same stats will have the same Max Infusion stats as well. So if I were to get a screenshot of one of them, the rest will be completed as well. Here are the following Max Infused Gear that I'm looking for:

UR 24 Cost Max 4042 / 1420 Max stats - [Crazed] Berserker's Edge
        Last edited by TaikunZ; 07-22-2017, 10:15 PM.
        TaikunZ

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

TaikunZ do you still need the skill for the ssr blossom staff??

Comment

• TaikunZ
            TaikunZ commented
            Editing a comment
            Sakura Staff is different from Blossom Staff. x.x

• KawaiiChaos
            KawaiiChaos commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh my bad I'm really sorry ><

• TaikunZ
            TaikunZ commented
            Editing a comment
            No worries! It's the thought that always counts! xP

Updates to Monster Gear pages

With the arrival of Unlock Hidden Potential, I've made significant updates to each Monster Gear page in the Wiki. If you haven't visited the ULWikia in a long while, you'll notice all these changes, such as:

* Total Unison Chance stats are now automatically calculated within the template by adding both Stat parameters. Non-elemental Monster Gear have a 32% decrease in Unison Chance stats (which is why they kinda suck on a 5v5 Guild Battle Uni LOL and are better off as a single uni imo).
          * Not only Monster Gear, but Weapon, and Defense Gear now have stat calculations with Class and Shared Traits added. Even the Sub Traits that you choose two of from another class is included in the calculations!
          * Hidden Potential Stats and Skills are now added onto Monster Gear with them.

For example:

It's too bad Merlyn didn't have her description before the description purge update. ;( Also, if only there was a higher resolution official art of her around... ='D *wink wink nudge nudge Ateam*

But I hope everyone will find these new additions useful. Additionally, some JPUL-only Monster Gear pages have been made in the Wiki. With Monster Gear pages currently complete, I'm moving on to the rest of the Gear pages now.
          TaikunZ

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

• BlueDragonSonder
            BlueDragonSonder commented
            Editing a comment
            Post a Avsaris picture please :3

I have two Skills of TOJ with their Details (Stat Burst and Strenght Shot)

Strenght Shot:
          Ability Power 80, Damages 1 enemy 4 times with Magic Attack that uses ATK and MATK
          Added Effect: Skill power increases according to the number of buffs applied to your character at the moment (Max Ability Power 130)

Star Burst:
          Ability Power 70, Damages 1 enemy 5 times with Magic Damage, Can miss.

GS: 315K
          (Signature is updated ever month)
          Reached level 150 on 01/14/2018

Comment

Does anyone know what the new event will be yet or no? If not that is totally fine I'm just curious
            Last edited by Jesse259; 10-01-2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

I temporarily came back for the Purple Infusion update to make some changes to the Gear templates in the Wiki to accommodate both x1/x2/x3 and x3/x4/x5 Infusion stats. Most of the input work has been done by Whaku , and as of this post, we're done with Head Gear and are moving on to Body Gear next, then Weapon Gear. Additionally, the pages show both the original and purple infusion icons to help denote what the stats represent. As always, be sure to see the ULWiki via Desktop mode for the intended presentation of the page.

Might expect to see me back again to update the templates once sixth ring shared traits hit both JPUL and Global.
              TaikunZ

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                I finally agree with you on something

As I've announced a couple while back, I've made my return. And with my return, it's back to hunting for screenshots of specific Gear for the Wiki. Let's continue where we last left off!
              As usual, please send me the following screenshots uploaded via imgur to my Inbox here in the forums. The following Gear are:

Weapon Gear:

- SSR Hecatoncheir Sword (Official English Name)
              - SSR Hecatoncheir Lance (Official English Name)
              - SSR Hecatoncheir Bow (Official English Name)
              - SSR Hecatoncheir Staff (Official English Name)
              - SSR Hecatoncheir Book (Official English Name)

- UR Hecatoncheir Sword (Official English Name)
              - UR Hecatoncheir Lance (Official English Name)
              - UR Hecatoncheir Bow (Official English Name)
              - UR Hecatoncheir Staff (Official English Name)
              - UR Hecatoncheir Book (Official English Name)

Head Gear:

- SSR Hecatoncheir Helm (Official English Name)
              - SSR Hecatoncheir Hat (Official English Name)

Body Gear:

- SSR Hecatoncheir Armor (Official English Name)
              - SSR Hecatoncheir Clothing (Official English Name)

- UR Hecatoncheir Clothing (Official English Name)

Monster Gear:
              - SSR Kroyt - Top-Bottom Skill Description

Also, since most recent Monsters take more than one screenshot to display (Have you seen Tsukiyomis? A friend took about six screenshots to cover both SSR and UR OTL), please be sure to take these into mind while taking screenshots. Again, thank you in advance!
              Last edited by TaikunZ; 05-02-2018, 02:12 PM.
              TaikunZ

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

On top of Tai's requests, could anyone with the following gears upload screenshots and PM me.

Head Gear:

- SSR Homura's, Kyoko's, Mami's, Sayaka's or Madoka's Head Gear - Basic and Max Stats
                - UR Frey's Helm - Official English Name

Body Gear:
                - UR Frey's Armour - Official English Name
                Last edited by Whaku; 04-01-2018, 08:27 AM.

WHAAAAAAAA Ò.Ó

Comment

Hello everyone. I have finished tweaking the Gear Templates to become compatible with the three new Extra Classes "Rook", "Berserker", and "Treasure Hunter". The Gear pages will now show their stats, which includes Class, Shared, and Sub Traits that are added when equipping the Gear as that Class. For Weapons as usual, it also includes the Gear Awakening 20% Stat boost. Thank you to everyone that helped me doublecheck the accuracy of these templates. Please notify me if there are any visible bugs and problems.

Last edited by TaikunZ; 03-01-2018, 05:58 PM.
                  TaikunZ

Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

• Faust
                    Faust commented
                    Editing a comment
                    link

Thanks to that user pointing it out, although it may have been mentioned before in one of your threads, the '?' for HS Joan's 4th Potential can be removed.
                Working...
                X