Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

6th Ring Rant (RATED R)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6th Ring Rant (RATED R)

Good job ateam NOT.

I WANNA SAY THIS 6th ring isn't coming here yet and yes is coming knowing ateam they will probably boost the archer with all cri hits and more bs like

5 cost CD 8
    Hits 5 to 10 times, ap 90

Or this
    Increase archer bs over 9000!!!!!

SERIOUSLY ateam don't cover Ur self with logins rewards we all know it was our dear admin trying to cover every single one of U
    You know what I changed my mind ima go back to the game menu and select the screen questionnaire and submit 10 bad reviews I'll make sure I put this~~

Fix Ur Spawns by ******

Disagree x50

U should switch places with the admin so we can take our rage out of u I'm the forums.

Oh I promise u ateam I'll be on my best toxic behavior possible like back in the days that took the entire veteran crowd in the forums to force closed my threads.

I got a good one.
    Dear ateam, u have over 500 workers but the admin has about 6 mods yet they do a better job than yall all. By ******.

I'll Make sure to put down my name rite after my comments.

You are gonna give us 6th ring? Cmon now what's next? Give archers a lollipop and soldiers more dog poop? Bruh who did you fire on 2016 that Ur progress is down the hill? Back in 2015 when I started 1 week before the very first rank gb this game was cool, spawns were well balanced, landers weren't* until 4th, you even shamed the pally soldiers honor, tf. What's next Bruh? The admin here breaking his back giving great advises from our feedbacks and u guys spit it on us I have yet not seen a single suggestion we post in this forum be realize, we can out down 100 or 10 good ones and u guys probably PROBABLY pick 1, the admin can do a better job than yall Tbh AND I'm not even kising his butt it's the truth, someone who listens to the public and acts upon it it's worth calling a leader.

I'm giving this game 1 more chance on a spawn, I used to defend U in every ateam rant and I'm starting to agree with jtb I'm his vids. You guys are the opposite of the admin, u guys care about money not the players. I played this game long enough to start realizing your evil deeds and you have lost most of this games veterans TRUE veterans and probably u will lose the great old ******XXXXXXXX, I hope u one day look upon the forums because if u do and I'm gone from the game I will bump the veteran retire hall which it's sad to look every time I search it up, most of Ur great players gone because of Ur mistakes, Ur game is great just that u guys drive it to the wrong road of the highway and gets hit by a truck.

I'll still be kicking till I my gears crack, that's the day u guys gonna know me >:0

As for 6rh ring, shame on u all. I should slap u with a chair. You are a chair, you guys were great back in 2015, one thing is, u lose great players in UL u will lose the same amount of great players and more in Ur following games., really in valkirie connect u out out 1500 off but no guarantee, then step 3 a guarantee? Why don't you just out a spawn of 5000 Bruh smh. Be gentle not disruptive.

Your dear ******.
    Last edited by [MOD] Franco; 12-30-2016, 02:23 AM. Reason: ... I'll let the admin decide whether he wants to close this or not.

how are you ranting about something that doesn't exist
    IGN: Myon | ID: 2046152255

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I knew it franco was gonna make an appearance.
      I had to trick the title because if it was ateam rant this thread would've been cancel so I had to erase its cover and write a different one.

• [MOD] Franco
      [MOD] Franco commented
      Editing a comment
      Uhh you do realize that I'll read the entire thing regardless of the title, right?

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Cmon Franco let this one go man, Ur the best mod ever.

Ummm... I'm confused. What are you mad about exactly?

Comment

• Levioka
      Levioka commented
      Editing a comment
      He have no gems for spawn i think

*Insert picture of massive salt spill*

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Plz do I'll be super grateful

• Mewleon
      Mewleon commented
      Editing a comment
      Last edited by [MOD] Marc; 01-02-2017, 10:54 AM.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol OMG beautiful

When you run out of things to complain about so you have to be more creative.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes yes exactly

aiming for that 3000 posts already?

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe, I'm having enough of this game.

If ateam doesn't set the rite goals for 2017, this games Mineswell be dead. 6th ring isn't something of call balance.

What balance is fix Ur 5th ring first worry about 6rh later.

Comment

• muda
      muda commented
      Editing a comment
      idk m8, the mage elemental passives are 'asituational' as in they lack any situation to be useful in PvP... it could be argued that ALL cleric moves are situational, you need to use different heals or stat ailment based on the situation xD still a good moveset though with useful passives which build on a healer's role

i think the argument is that soldiers were built through the 4th ring as a support/tank class, and the 5th ring gave them nothing but a DPS move set, at which they are hands down the worst DPS in the game leading to the widespread opinion that there's no use for soldiers. So in a way, the 5th ring crippled the class. The 5th ring was trash for most classes except archers, they should have quit at the 4th ring and the game would be massively more balanced :^)

• Rezorrose
      Rezorrose commented
      Editing a comment
      5th didn't do much good for us soldier besides give us higher attack, upped CRIT.dmg and gave us raging slash.

The main reason why 5th ring isn't good to soldier because they Messed up in how they introduced the ATK/DEF scale to us. The 4th ring was good for us a bad way.
      Last edited by Rezorrose; 12-30-2016, 06:19 PM.

• Rezorrose
      Rezorrose commented
      Editing a comment
      In simpler terms

4th ring came out every one got power ups but soldier got the most so much that 1 soldier would take on 3 archers and win and because we had two abilities that scale off of ATK and DEF. So from there A-team had a few choices
      1. Redo the 4th ring which may require changes to passives and abilities of all classes. Then have the forum give them a huge defecation storm and demand gems
      2. Make Divine smash scale off ATK and have players only complain DS like we did with DA. Then ride out the storm
      3. Just nerf the new scaling for soldier and still keep everyone a little happy, keep archer alive a little longer and still salty. but only get lots of rants

Beginner = Ring 1
    Level 1-30 = Ring 2
    Level 31-60 = Ring 3
    Level 61-90 = Ring 4
    Level 91-120 = Ring 5
    Japan is at level 150. They will likely receive Ring 6 at around level 170-180
    Just like they received Ring 5 around 140-150

We should recieve level 5 extra levels after every RGB.
    But we recieved Ring 5 at 120 compared to JPUL at around 14
    His rant is premature but from the past experience, he's spot on with a new ring in 6-9 months from the next JPUL rgb.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      U know the entire thread is a ateam rant just painted the title differently.

And of course I agree BUT remember the soldiers?
      Remember landers ring 4th?

Whos gonna be next? We all know ateam have preference why? Because they want u to waste gems on insight scrolls

• Charlotte
      Charlotte commented
      Editing a comment
      MelancholyUL Make sure to check the ingredients on the makeup that you are using if you do wear any.
      Last edited by Charlotte; 12-30-2016, 03:13 AM.

• MelancholyUL
      MelancholyUL commented
      Editing a comment
      Omg why!? Did they use innocent soldiers for testing?

@[MOD] Franco hey!!! I saw that edit >:0 so it's u!!!

Comment

Tl;dr
      Balance 5th ring before 6th ring release
      BlitzJager - ID: 2042043727 OrganizationX - A Rank/A Schedule

Comment

• Swan
        Swan commented
        Editing a comment
        i have read absolutely nothing but the title and im already sighing on the inside

Vote for CEO.
      We all need to stop at 5th ring with just new updated fairly used abilities.

Everyone needs to stop being salty and stop saying everything is unfair. Just start playing better and you can do the impossible. If you're playing this as an F2P for fun, just enjoy the game as it is. But if you're a weakling whale like ******, play another game that's in your budget.

p.s. stop ranting about things that's not even implemented on the game... yet. lol

Signature by Cyntus
      IG: itsofficialceo

Comment

• || Candy ||
        || Candy || commented
        Editing a comment
        12, lol. Niceee

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh I'm winning CEO

• ThisGameSucks
        ThisGameSucks commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, i agree with you on this one CEØ

Originally posted by CEØ View Post
      Vote for CEO.
      We all need to stop at 5th ring with just new updated fairly used abilities.

Everyone needs to stop being salty and stop saying everything is unfair. Just start playing better and you can do the impossible. If you're playing this as an F2P for fun, just enjoy the game as it is. But if you're a weakling whale like ******, play another game that's in your budget.

p.s. stop ranting about things that's not even implemented on the game... yet. lol
      Oh you're good. It's on now, Mr vice prez

Comment

Everyone wants to see what's [Rated R]
        UL IDs:
        ~
        VC ID:

Comment

Originally posted by Crito View Post
          Everyone wants to see what's [Rated R]
          Well all know it

Comment

I they havent doen anything to fix 5th ring yet, they wont be fixing it. Deal with it til 6th ring.

I am looking forward to lancer 6th ring. We already have 2 really good attacks with 5th ring.
            Adajer

Comment

• P0W3RK1D
              P0W3RK1D commented
              Editing a comment
              Any good company wwho listens to their players would have fixed the bs and unbalanced 5th ring. To say they wont fix it is to say they will intentionaly not do their job. As a cleric main i have waited many months for the 5th ring, and to be so hype for only 2 usefull skills that A team will never fix is simply unacceptable. Play cleric and use PERPETUAL HEALING on gb, rgb, colo, or any normal quest then come back, look me in my face and tell me thats somthing they couldnt have fixee several months ago....go ahead, ill wait

• muda
              muda commented
              Editing a comment
              perpetual healing is that bad in situations. cleric is a situational class dude you need to be smart and have strategy. perpetual healing helps a lot when someone uses guard and is being chain hit by the enemy, you get full health and they waste all their cost and cd hitting the healing wall.

• HotMessExpress
              HotMessExpress commented
              Editing a comment
              Which means it might work in unorganized pvp (colosseum) if your opponents are button mashing and not paying attention, but it will never work against a good guild
          Working...
          X