X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesuna
    replied
    hurray! now people know how to post images!

the bbcode works with gifs as well!
    Last edited by Tesuna; 06-26-2016, 02:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DracoPisces
    commented on 's reply
    Some image editors allow you to save in various qualities or you could find a larger and/or higher quality version of the original to resize.

• Lavender
    commented on 's reply
    Try...

-sigh- I got nothing..

Oh. Maybe try going on paint or so ring and fix the picture...~?

• wonderworks
    replied
    I got it. I downloaded a photo editor, and presto. Like magic. I just wish the quality was better. any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• Lavender
    commented on 's reply
    I'll explain.

It's simple, and easy! You'll get it done in no time! (Sadly I didn't but some the minute they joined forums!)
    Go to an image size converter like pic resize and resize the image to 100x100. That's what I did. Save it to your library, then when you go to your Profile, at the bottom click Avatar on ur picture (right now the person) and click the first slot, and select the image you resized.

To post images, details are right above.

P.S.mon pic resize (no spaces), click resize Pixels, NOT percent!
    Last edited by Lavender; 06-25-2016, 06:43 AM.

• wonderworks
    replied
    I'm also having problems uploading an image for my profile pic. I resized it to 350, then when that didn't work, I resized it to something like 100x73. Still nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Lavender
    commented on 's reply
    Oh! Thank you!

• LaconicLeaf
    commented on 's reply
    Lavender Imgur.

Go to the Desktop version of the site and log into your account. Highlight your username at the top-right corner and click ''Images.'' Then, you'll see all the images you uploaded.

Click on the image you want to resize, then if you mouse over the image, you'll see ''edit image'' on the bottom-right. Click that, then set the left dimension to something like 350. Leave the ''Lock Proportions'' box checked, and the image will be resized with the same ratio.

• Lavender
    commented on 's reply
    What kind of image resizer would you prefer? It's been two weeks and j can't seem to upload even one picture. Mostly because idk how to even use the code. I found one, then it said the image would be permanently deleted forever.

• LaconicLeaf
    replied
    Here's a few tips for uploading images:

- Upload your screenshots to Imgur.

- Don't forget to resize your images! Imgur keeps them in the 1080 x 1920 ratio. So for every image you plan to upload, change the left number to something smaller. 350 sounds reasonable. Before doing that, make sure the "Lock Proportions" box is checked.

- If you want to bypass the "4 images per post only" restriction, you can use a photo editor like Paint. Resize all your images first. Then copy them from Imgur, pasting them all into one Paint file. Just drag and drop the images next to each other vertically. Save the Paint file, then upload it to Imgur.

This would help make it so when you embed an image, it won't be oversized when viewing the page on desktop (mobile looks fine as is, but desktop is different). It will also help you cram more images per post.
    Last edited by LaconicLeaf; 05-31-2016, 04:00 AM. Reason: Added a small note on how images are displayed on mobile vs desktop

Leave a comment:

• Lavender
    replied
    I need help with the code

Do you state the image code twice? (http//:blahblah) where it says (/IMG). And in the beginning of the code, image?

---edit---
    Ty you guys! I finally got it figured out, and got a signature! I discovered. You cannot add a signature on my moble device lol. 99% of it saying "unexpected error"
    Last edited by Lavender; 06-25-2016, 06:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ICreate49
    replied
    Just as a clarification for the codes, don't try to upload them through URL instead paste them directly into the message that you're trying to post~

Leave a comment:

• Drei
    commented on 's reply
    Try going on an image size converter and change the dimensions to 100x100. That's what I did.

• MTT the Tank
    commented on 's reply
    It has to be 100x100 max!

• SpawnedSavior
    replied
    I do have a question in regards to profile picture though. Whenever i try to put an image as my profile picture, it says failure to use the image or something, and it also says that my library does not support the file

Leave a comment:

Working...
X