Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk why i thought that it would work like that xd. I need some help.
    Who can explain me how to upload my gifs?

Comment

• Pacifal
      Pacifal commented
      Editing a comment
      In the brackets, it should say img and not gif. Replace the { with [ and it should work.
      {img}https://i.imgur.com/bjCGMaX.gif{/img}

• [MOD] Kier
      [MOD] Kier commented
      Editing a comment
      You should use [IMG]URL[/IMG] in posting. You can also try opening the image/GIF in a new tab, then copy image address if the URL still doesn't work.

Watch this video tutorial made by Kirin~ if you're still having problems.
      https://youtu.be/V-IVReQWsRs
      Last edited by [MOD] Kier; 07-17-2018, 03:55 AM.

• Toru13M
      Toru13M commented
      Editing a comment
      Tyty! I am using an ios device so idk if it will work as it should

Comment

Yaaay it really worked! Hmm. How curious i am pretty sure that i did the same thing in the second prove. . . Meh~ maybe i missed something

Comment

"Error saving signature: You have included a total of 2 images in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 1. Please correct the problem and then continue again. "
      I cant seem to find anything to solve this. I pretty sure i dont have 2 images in this.""
      No

Comment

• Kenzo
        Kenzo commented
        Editing a comment
        It literally posted the image *facepalm*. ( I only have 1 pic in the img tags)

Last edited by [MOD] Nick; 08-01-2018, 09:29 AM.

• Kenzo
        Kenzo commented
        Editing a comment
        THE QUALITY KILLS ME

• Kenzo
        Kenzo commented
        Editing a comment
        ok somehow it worked. :P

Originally posted by Robin Reflet View Post
      Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher
      It's not working for me. I don't have a computer or laptop, does this website work well for cellphones? 'Cause it's not working well for me
      it's not working for me
      i dont know why

Comment

Wow, that's what i am looking for. Many tks

Comment

So, after forum’s maintenance i am not sure how to post images anymore.
          do i have to use the little *picrure images that appear over the text*? (Over the text there is this letter “A” with a little line under it. When i tap there it shows a menu (it works for the colors *letters*, and other stuff but when i tap the images picture it shows another menu. It says several stuff i don’t understand. But there is this “URL method” when i put there the URL/link it says “Image resize failed due to your image library not having support for this image type”.
          And when i try to do it this way [img][/img] it no longer work.
          it does shows in the text but not when published. (It does not even show in the “preview” thingy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
            Reminder:

Uploading pictures on mobile does not work quiets audacity temp mail origin as easily as it does on a PC.
            Trust me...I've gone there a couple times..😅

Unless you have a more advanced mobile device. Then don't listen to me. My device is IPad mini.
            You'll probably end up with an unexpected error, invalid picture, invalid file, or even all at once!
            HOWEVER! You can still share images or screenshots with other users! Here's how to do it:
            Last edited by XAILIRA; 09-08-2019, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Post a image is very normal procedure. You can post a image very short time. You need to resize the image as like as the web page image size want. Then find the upload image option. Just click on the upload image button. Then see the process, you image will uploaded very short time.

Comment

It's work for me...

Kodi Lucky Patcher
                Last edited by fezziwig; 10-16-2019, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X