No announcement yet.

Congratulations to T€N on Rank 1!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations T€N! *throws confetti and glitter* (btw, I'm not cleaning that up lol)

Comment

• Toast
      Toast commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, MelancholyUL! *coughs glitter and confetti*

Masesq plz be my new sama sensei Senpai.
    Everyday I use ur heroes on the mercenary list.

Every morning I wake up I look at ur op heroes in VC. Aside I look at ur Gs on UL it's like looking at a demigod.

I even bough ur action figure in the UL store, he even says

TIME TO WRECK SOME GEMS.

I even pre order the new action figures with

I'm the TOP NUB!

with the Gs sign.

UR STATS MAKES ME WANNA AGHHHHHHHHHHHH hard.

Comment

• Tri-Edge
      Tri-Edge commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahahaha XD

• masesq
      masesq commented
      Editing a comment
      Action Figure? Where Are My Royalties . . . . . Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol

Congratulations T€N!! Was fun trying to figure out something for you guys and enjoyed the battles.

Comment

• Chubs
      Chubs commented
      Editing a comment
      ****** - Yes I was support archer for most of Colo. Wasn't interesting in being cleric, since thats what I do 95% of the time I'm playing/farming in UL - I had the WTB bows for it and figured why not give it a shot.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I hated you in Colo. You canceled my wtb Stacks with curse

• Tri-Edge
      Tri-Edge commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol

@Ace

Thank you for the kind words and support you've always had for us. You've been a good friend to my guys and I. It's very much appreciated and will be remembered.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Ur toast leader of ten

I want ur autograph

• Tri-Edge
      Tri-Edge commented
      Editing a comment
      Same

• Toast
      Toast commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm just a nub ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Congrats guys! You definitely deserve it.

Appreciate the mention of our guild too, now I just worry how others see us. We're scrubs, really. Pls underestimate us.

"Rank 3 casual hype"

Comment

• Toast
      Toast commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Beebop. SG did well! Tell Meowfin and Qiong I said "hello."

EDIT: Idk why my quotations do that. I give up. Adds character to my posts. >.>
      Last edited by Toast; 11-16-2016, 09:43 PM.

Archer's Deadly BBQs, Lancer's sharp Croissants and Mage's Meatballs?
    When the hardest hitting moves in the game are foods.

Congratz TEN, I hope you guys do well in the next RGB too! I wonder if you guys recorded your RGB matches for us to watch?

WHAAAAAAAA Ò.Ó

Comment

• LaconicLeaf
      LaconicLeaf commented
      Editing a comment
      Umm... I think Croissant would be more appropriate for Soldier. Have you SEEN how Antagonize has that nice, smooth... golden curve? Same goes for the first hit of Dual Sword.

...ok, ok, I may be exaggerating. But for Lancers, they have oversized Carrots, imo.

• Ace
      Ace commented
      Editing a comment
      LaconicLeaf

ACTUALLY, Linathan was the one who thought of Croissant. Cross + Assault = Crossault = Croissant!

• Linathan
      Linathan commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL OH YEAH, I remember making that joke of mages being allergic to croissants because of Cross Assault! Thankfully, I'm backline so I don't have to worry about all of that too much. :P
      Last edited by Linathan; 11-16-2016, 11:32 PM.

Congrats TEN you guys deserve it our top spender and help supporting this game.. I Feel Sorry Again for YG i mean GM.. maybe next RGB give them a chance guys

Comment

The RGB was rigged.

Comment

I have played T€N many many times, and honestly, its just really fun to fight them. There is never a boring match between us.
        We even got close once!! Took them down to 60% crystal before dying. Had an epic Unison that we lost by like 100 point difference. It was great fun. Yall are awesome and congrats on getting 1st. Yall deserve it. Keep up the good work Soldiers!!

Comment

• Wubbstep
          Wubbstep commented
          Editing a comment
          Humblebrag much

Couldn't have said it better, Ace. True, there is the saying in the game, "Skill matters more than Gear Score." However, with TEN's intense plays throughout this season, they definitely proved to show that their hard work and dedication to this game really exceeded their Gear Score in this context. It's extremely rare to find guilds at the end of RGB to have one loss or even zero losses and it really comes to show that TEN worked their butts off to earn the Champion Lobby they deserve. As I mentioned earlier in another thread, huge props to TEN!

P.S. [NB] sarah wants me to tell TEN || Void that we still want to fight you guys! :P
        Retired lol

Comment

After having multiple learning sessions from these people it feel nice to see them at the #1 spot. Congrats!
          Guild : #TheBeamMafia
          ID : 2046434395
          IGN : TBM \|/§åsø

Comment

• Swan
            Swan commented
            Editing a comment
            dad

300k gs's

Comment

A well deserved rank 1, congrats to T€N!
            velo C: 2075439766

Comment

I'm late to the party, but congratulations T€N! From the sound of it, you guys totally deserve it

Good luck defending your title next season!

Signature image courtesy ekichou.

Comment

Gotta say, congrats. Wish I had more money to dedicate to UL, but y'know. Even breaking 200k gs I still feel like a newborn babe when I face the intimidation that is the upcoming match vs T€N.

Comment

Working...
                X