Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

halloween scythe or genesis lance xxl?.

hey guys need some pro advice

halloween scythe with sick ability or the xxl genesis lance?...

Halloween scythe.
    Did you get enough lollipops? Or just really spawn lucky? O:

Comment

Again it depends on how you actively play, For me id say Halloween because of the epic ability, but if you need a good XXL to increase your damage go Gen lance either way its a tough call
      ID: 2136016703
      Got the only waifu that counts (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:・。.

Comment

Thats a tough one. I lean towards xxl genesis lance since xxl will always be useful.
        Name: [FE]Nix
        ID: 2070886296
        GS:800k

Comment

Both

Comment

• Gang
            Gang commented
            Editing a comment
            I am assuming he already has 6 XXL.

Yo guys, Green is my IRL friend. I wasn't sure what the answer to his question was so I recommended he ask you guys.

Here's my two cents:

Ateam is always coming out with ability weapons and there's a chance that they make a better one in the future. You can equip only one.
          Now there's no risk in taking the Physical Testament XXL as it will be very good for a long time. So I'm thinking he should just get the XXL and thank me later when an even better ability lance comes out.

Ace What do you think bud? I always value your opinion. You're like the Professor of UL.

Comment

yooo sup wubbstepp

yeah im getting a lot of split answers but it seems that the xxl is godly but man should i get the halloween lance for the respect? haha

also btw i didnt get lucky ****in sweets never drop spent 200$ this morning hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Wubbstep View Post
              Yo guys, Green is my IRL friend. I wasn't sure what the answer to his question was so I recommended he ask you guys.

Here's my two cents:

Ateam is always coming out with ability weapons and there's a chance that they make a better one in the future. You can equip only one.
              Now there's no risk in taking the Physical Testament XXL as it will be very good for a long time. So I'm thinking he should just get the XXL and thank me later when an even better ability lance comes out.

Ace What do you think bud? I always value your opinion. You're like the Professor of UL.
              Please correct me if I am mistaking this for another item but the Halloween scythe does not look that OP to me. It's just a super cost efficient basic attack. Yes great for dps but not what I call "op".

XXL hands down for me. There will undoubtedly be better basic attack replacements.
              IGN: CS || Ace

Guilds:

COLOSSUS (Rank 1 for RGB5 and RB6)
              E.X Slayer (Rank 1 for RGB7)

Comment

• Wubbstep
                Wubbstep commented
                Editing a comment
                That's what I thought. He got the XXL. Thanks for the help!

thanks all for the input

i think imma get the gen lance
              xxl
              i play everyday and want to destory everything so more power the better

Comment

green You made the right choice. I'll leave my breakdown on the new skill:

Ace While the Halloween Lance is rather nice, the DPS is still inferior to the Basic Attack, and this DPS difference becomes more and more significant with more AP modifiers. In PvP, it faces competition against Dragon Assault (burst damage, farmable too) or Soul of the Ogre (downright scary with Fatal Testament procs). The skill has superior cost efficiency, but Basic Attack has a better balance of efficiency + DPS.

10% DEF debuff isn't that bad, but remember that Break lets you ignore more than 10% DEF, and while the debuff is kinda useful in PvP for wallbreaking, Soul of the Ogre and Dragon Assault hit much harder than the DEF the debuff reduces.

Testament XXL is more "future-proof," and the damage boost is quite good as is.

IGN: FN || Leaf ID: 2042811095

This Is How You DO Play Lancers

Comment

• Kayane
                  Kayane commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's in pvp but how about pve? Is it still kinda ehh in pve?

• LaconicLeaf
                  LaconicLeaf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Kayane Trust me, even in PvE, you still won't miss out on much even if you fail to spawn the weapon.

Despite the CE being initially better for Halloween BA with base AP scaling, once you get a 40 Physical AP buff, and Attack Stance factored in, the CE difference starts to get smaller with original BA vs Halloween BA (16.67% from 33.33%), and the DPS difference widens (28.57% from 12.50%). With double XL procs factored in, the scaling will result in a 10% difference in CE (Halloween BA > original BA), and a 36.36% in DPS (original BA > Halloween BA).

• mahc32
                  mahc32 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agreed

Get the relic

Comment

As someone who made the argument that this lance skill was better than the basic attack (due to +33% damage per cost versus -11% damage per second if both abilities are used on cooldown, admittedly made worse after procs), I'd still say you should take the XXL no contest. A-Team is all about power creep lately, so it won't be long before there's a better ability available for lancers, but an XXL should be relevant for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Working...
                  X