Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Curtains Rise on a Tragedy Unbreakable Curse - Carnage 3min scroll

Looking for some haaalp!!! lol
    Trying to get the time scroll for Kohzuchi on the Carnage level and need some help getting through under 3mins.
    in game name- Lance
    ID- 2143983262
    im not sure but ill assume that a team of 700k plus GS would be needed to knock it out in under 3min and since i dont have any friends with a GS that high i would appreciate if you could grab 4 more. it would be awesome if youre in a guild with fellow guildies with GS around 700k so it would be easier to grab more ppl. thx
    if you could message me in game that would be best.

okay i'll see if I can help

It takes around 180k+ ATK or MATK (150k ATK/MATK archer stats) with around 20+ element advantage to pull it off
    these people are usually around 450k+ gearscore with these sets
    Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
    Guild: COLOSSUS
    Game ID: 2017106838
    ----- ID: Slypheed
    Password: 123456

Comment

• LeeroyJenkins
      LeeroyJenkins commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhh good to know šŸ‘
      Just a FYI I only have 2 dark 1 light weapons šŸ˜­

Yea dont go by gearscore. You'll need a team with a decent atk/matk and good elemental in both dark and light. As stated above, you'll want a team with about 20 total elemental each player, as well as yourself. Without the elemental advantage, you aren't going to do enough dps to beat it under 3. Again, it's not gearscore, but its elemental.

I can help, I'm about 650k with 25 elemental atk ( 902k vs time ), but I'm not going to carry you if you choose to not use elemental.

Comment

• LeeroyJenkins
      LeeroyJenkins commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhh damn...went through my weapons and saw that I only had 2 dark ele lances & 1 Light šŸ˜³ fml šŸ˜­

• Miss Bliss
      Miss Bliss commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay to substitute some of your non elemental Lance's for a bow or better yet, swords ( I am assuming you are a lancer ), just for that elemental boost. Everyone seems too concerned about losing some stats or gs using elemental but in the long run, it's worth it. For Zerk i use lances/scythes/swords/bows. What matters most is that damage against that element type.

• LeeroyJenkins
      LeeroyJenkins commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok got Dark ele @ 14 & Light ele @ 4. How bout dat?? šŸ˜Ž

This event is about to come to an end....when is a good time to knock it out? Iā€™m PST btw šŸ‘

Comment

Working...
    X