Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

Search for my previous guild T_T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search for my previous guild T_T

This is a very important thing to me guys. So I hope you'll help me out.

I have left the game for a few months. And when I decided to open my account two weeks ago, I found that everything is gone!! Well, most of my stuff (Maybe my account got hacked or someone was using it... Whatever!!). But the most important thing I lost is all my friends in my friend list and I have turmed a freelancer with no trace to my guild.

I have moved on and restored most of my stuff. But still I'm looking for my guild. Luckily, I still remember my two friends in that guild. i hope you guys would help me to find their player ID's. And if anyone knows those two players or get any trace to their guild, please send my player ID (2058334603).

(I'm looking for friends, so feel free to add me ^-^)

1) Name: Ascia
    Guild: Diamond skies

2) Name: Aizel
    Guild: Diamond skies

(Edit: So after a long search, I have been finally able to find my friends via the room likes history. Thanks a lot to Mal, one of my best friends ^-^)
    Last edited by XDaisukeX; 09-18-2018, 04:29 AM.

Ill be on the lookout

Comment

• XDaisukeX
      XDaisukeX commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx ;-;

Ill be on the look out aswell unless you have found them, i had the same thing happen to me, were i came back and had my friends list gone and messages.. understand hows it feel.

Comment

• XDaisukeX
      XDaisukeX commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx a lot ;~;

Well... No I haven't found them yet... I'm still on the search with some of my other friends
Working...
X