Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with 2nd LANCER Trial?!

Greetings,

I've been stuck on the sub quests u need to clear for, in order to get more powerful moves. Apparently, it got like damn 5 of them. Lancers have the longest trial compared to the others. I seriously need help!
    If ur someone that actually CLEARED this before. Gimme some hints please. My gear score is about 150k. How should i go about in facing these hard quests. I can't even finish the very first one!

First off, don't go as Lancer! It makes it so much harder to finish the quests. Instead, go as cleric. Reference to this guide: https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...lancer-trial-2 for full details.
    Akuma: 2070475888 || 170k+ Executioner
    Proud member of Toasthouse!

Comment

• Cirehan
      Cirehan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I didn't think about changing to Cleric. But only equipping the skills the Cleric have. Lol

Id? Can help.

Comment

• Ravenella
      Ravenella commented
      Editing a comment
      Lancer Trials II is a solo quest.

Yes go as a Cleric and support Luca best as possible

Comment

My set that ended up working when i was 140k was
      Cure
      Area Cure
      Area refresh
      because mass refresh just costs more,
      And refresh/ee
      Edit: spawns just love to give me books so if you have atleast 1-2 you should be fine
      Last edited by SubZer0; 08-07-2017, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• Cirehan
        Cirehan commented
        Editing a comment
        U were able to pass all the stages with 140k gear score?! I only passed up to the second stage and stuck on the third rn. Third one is really hard. T-T

• SubZer0
        SubZer0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Cirehan tbh just keep trying, My cleric was 110k gs xD also equip some physical damage down/reflect gear in front cuz i think the bosses are physical

• SubZer0
        SubZer0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Another way that didnt work for me but helped others is going archer with 2 dps moves worlds tree blessing and ee/hb
    Working...
    X