Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

A new challenger approaches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new challenger approaches!

(Shameless brawl reference is shameless)

UPDATE-

Thanks for all the positive responces and welcomes everyone! So, during a few daylight hours I decided to whip out the tablet and make myself a signature for the forums! Whaddaya think? Feel free to add me in game of course!
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Hey all! I am totally new to these forums, and have only been playing UL for about a month xD
    However, in order to celebrate post exam freedom I felt the urge to doodle at 3:45 am haha
    And here are the results of my 20 minute doodle! I do apologise in advance for the terrible anatomy and hands, I haven't drawn in ages and wasn't aware how rusty I had gotten :')
    I normally don't like guns or 'soldier' type armour and weaponry in games, but I really love the look of this armour set and I think the weapon adds to its effect haha. Anyways enough rambling - here is the scrub doodle

Last edited by WereKat; 06-03-2016, 01:19 PM.

It looks nice, WereKat! I'd love to see what you can do with more practice!

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

I occasionally make new signatures when I'm bored. If you like Marvel stuff, then keep an eye out for 'em. :P

Comment

Haha, thank you! Now that I have free time I'll probably try knocking up some digital artwork at a more godly hour :P

Comment

I love it! The pose is adorable and I love your style. I look forward to seeing more from you. Welcome to the forums~
        I'm trying to care..

Nope.

Comment

Your doodle looks better than mine when I first started to draw. I hope you keep up the nice work ^_^ Welcome to the forums

Comment

HEY OMG WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!! *U* THIS LOOKS WONDERFUL AHHHHHHHHHHH I love the pose!! Looks dapper. (; Keep it up!!!
            [ Alias] 2146222412
            sig art by Ushirogami Fon

Comment

For 20 mminutes that's an awesome sketch!!!! I wonder what you could do in a couple of hours
              Retired player An adept faction member to the end Another quote from me: Fake people have an image to maintain, real people just dont care

Comment

Haha! Wow thanks for being so supportive everyone It really encourages me to try harder and draw moar ;3 The artwork by people on these forums is incredible!

Comment

I totally understand. Late night doodling and the general disinterest for guns and armour- but nonetheless..! When you like a costume, you like a costume, can't blame ya. Nice doodle, can't wait to see some of your digital when you are well rested.

Comment

Hey all! I am super pumped to draw atm haha! And so I give you my current WIP - a female version of Dante
                    And as to how mages can use bows, its quite simple - you just cast illusion magic to make it look like you're firing arrows ;D
                    Anyways, hopefully I'll finish the shading tomorrow. I know the anatomy is waaaay off in places, but I rarely draw females (only girly men haha) Also I think my favourite part is the colouring, so sometimes I rush lineart :P

Last edited by WereKat; 06-04-2016, 10:11 PM. Reason: Typos are real

Comment

Working...
                    X